Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Now, just imagine what they'd be saying if W had been in the same situation, and had responded in the same way.

Yeah, we know what they'd saying.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #47
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now, just imagine what they'd be saying if W had been in the same situation, and had responded in the same way.

Yeah, we know what they'd saying.

personally, I'd be saying far less about W's lack of resopnse than I would if he acted in Libya like he did Iraq ..

and BTW, youre the biggest anti war hypocrite on the board
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #48
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Cowards always despise bravery in others.....

Military personnel always accept reasonable risk.....the risk in this situation was unreasonable because inadequate security was provided the embassy and the promise of not abondoning personnel was violated.....a mortal sin....

Odumbo and his supporters are un-American.....there's no other way to say it.....they hate America......these are not misguided idiots, these are evil, immoral people......they need to be destroyed in every way possible......

I'm not a Republican because I dislike the squishy Republican party.....I hate the dumbocrat party because I hate evil, immoral marxists.....repubs are the lesser of 2 evils, by far!

how anyone can claim moral equivalency between the 2 parties is beyond me....no 3rd party is going to make it better.....that's just a pipe-dream of the freaks and fruit cakes.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
.... end of story
This story has not ended, although I recognize you wish it were so.

That makes you the idiot, because you don't know any better.

Had Obaminable not told a "story" ... then it would be over.

And you don't understand that either.

More idiocy on your part.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This story has not ended, although I recognize you wish it were so.

That makes you the idiot, because you don't know any better.

Had Obaminable not told a "story" ... then it would be over.

And you don't understand that either.

More idiocy on your part.
Ive continually ask you for a direct quote from OBIE as to what part of the STORY youre talking about ... not shillery, not the garbage man, OBAMA

anything yet, its been 3 days since you stfu and let IB do your deflecting.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
personally, I'd be saying far less about W's lack of resopnse than I would if he acted in Libya like he did Iraq ..

and BTW, youre the biggest anti war hypocrite on the board
Well, now. THAT'S a stupid statement. Because I think we should come to the defense of American diplomats makes me a hypocrite.

You're reaching, CBJ7. But you're not there.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #52
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

'The Panetta Doctrine?' Americans on their own if attacked

Rick Moran

google_ad_client = "pub-4560167926987914"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; google_ad_format = "300x250_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; //2006-11-22: AT - Articles - 300 by 250 google_ad_channel = "0110545599"; google_color_border = "336699"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "999966"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "003399"; //-->
I think Goldberg has it about right:
It seems obvious that Panetta is trying protect Obama from responsibility for the administration's Benghazi response. I don't think that works. The decision to outsource the call is still a presidential decision.
But there are two problems bigger problems with the Panetta doctrine. First, Panetta says they didn't have real-time information. Uh, if having a live video feed and real-time reports from assets on the ground for hours doesn't count as real-time information, what does? And if, as rumors suggest, the drones monitoring the situation were armed, the idea that the administration was trying to avoid some kind of "black hawk down" situation seems incomprehensible.
Which brings us to the second, I think bigger, problem with the Panetta doctrine. If the circumstances in Libya didn't meet the "enough information" threshold for a rescue attempt or some other form of intervention, then what does? And, note, Panetta & Co. make it sound as if the decision to let the Americans on the scene twist in the wind was sort of a no-brainer, not a difficult decision. So what happened in Libya didn't even come close to the threshold for intervention.
What does that mean? Well, it seems to me that any embassy or consulate subjected to a surprise attack will likely catch the administration off guard. That's why they call them "surprise attacks," after all. According to the Panetta doctrine, the very essence of what makes a surprise attack a surprise attack likely precludes any commitment of U.S. forces to repel it. The message to our diplomats and troops: You're on your own. The message to terrorists: As long as you keep your attacks minimally confusing, you win.
That's outrageous.
No doubt there was concern about killing innocent civilians in any military assistance we would have sent. But seriously, how many civilians were hanging around when the terrorists were firing mortars, launching RPG's, and firing with automatic weapons at the CIA Annex - or the consulate for that matter?
As for our soldiers walking into a trap, we're talking about a dozen special forces operators; they are trained to avoid traps and even turn the traps back onto their attackers. Besides, we probably wouldn't have needed boots on the ground at that point. Some close air support would have probably worked out fine.
The "Panetta Doctrine" doesn't pass the smell test and would appear to be a transparent attempt to excuse administration inaction in trying to rescue our diplomats.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #53
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, now. THAT'S a stupid statement. Because I think we should come to the defense of American diplomats makes me a hypocrite.

You're reaching, CBJ7. But you're not there.
defending against a few mortars taking pot shots at the embassy, picking up their toys, moving to another location, taking a few more pot shots, picking up, moving again etc etc ..

how do you do that?

deploy 50,000 troops to go knock on doors and try and find which bed some raghead stashed his mortar under, then vanished into the population only to pick up where he left off the next day or week? How about a 24 hour shock and awe bombing raid?

seems like that scenario is right up your alley Mr anti civilian killing DRONE BOY.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #54
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It turns out Wood's death was that of a hero more so than we knew.........the latest intel is that he was on the roof placing a laser point on the mortal position for a strike from an overhead drone. In the process, he gave away his position and was killed for a strike that was available.....but denied.

It is a sad commentary that you (generic) cannot find it within your ability to recognize the story of incompetence that this incident is becoming.........

Obama may have appointed the Ambassador.......but, he represented each one of us in his duty........the Seals and the embassy employee may have "signed up" for the mission........but, they did it to serve each one of us.

The cavalier disposal of their lives to suit a political agenda is sad.........ijs

Someone asked what should have been done. It is simple.......we should have started killing anything and everything that moved with a gun (including bystanders) with the drone and C130 that was available.......then, we should have gone in and retrieved our honored dead.......instead of having our ambassors' body defiled, mutilated and paraded through the streets by our enemy.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
It turns out Wood's death was that of a hero more so than we knew.........the latest intel is that he was on the roof placing a laser point on the mortal position for a strike from an overhead drone. In the process, he gave away his position and was killed for a strike that was available.....but denied.

It is a sad commentary that you (generic) cannot find it within your ability to recognize the story of incompetence that this incident is becoming.........

Obama may have appointed the Ambassador.......but, he represented each one of us in his duty........the Seals and the embassy employee may have "signed up" for the mission........but, they did it to serve each one of us.

The cavalier disposal of their lives to suit a political agenda is sad.........ijs

Someone asked what should have been done. It is simple.......we should have started killing anything and everything that moved with a gun (including bystanders) with the drone and C130 that was available.......then, we should have gone in and retrieved our honored dead.......instead of having our ambassors' body defiled, mutilated and paraded through the streets by our enemy.
Ty Woods and Glen Doherty should be awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor. Obama should be impeached, if God forbid, he's re-elected.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #56
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Ty Woods and Glen Doherty should be awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor. Obama should be impeached, if God forbid, he's re-elected.

they should and Im sure they will ..

as for a president being impeached, Reagan wasnt, in fact he became the hero of the rightwingers.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
defending against a few mortars taking pot shots at the embassy, picking up their toys, moving to another location, taking a few more pot shots, picking up, moving again etc etc ..

how do you do that?

deploy 50,000 troops to go knock on doors and try and find which bed some raghead stashed his mortar under, then vanished into the population only to pick up where he left off the next day or week? How about a 24 hour shock and awe bombing raid?

seems like that scenario is right up your alley Mr anti civilian killing DRONE BOY.
God, you're an idiot. But go ahead and twist and misrepresent. It's what you Obamaroids do best. Now go vote early for Obama. Maybe they'll let you in several times.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
God, you're an idiot. But go ahead and twist and misrepresent. It's what you Obamaroids do best. Now go vote early for Obama. Maybe they'll let you in several times.

I ask you how you would defend against an attack that lasted 49 minutes the first time, and started again 2 hours later at another location ... thats not twisting anything, just a question to the honest facts ..

well?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

exactly what I thought CrazyOldFart ... nothing.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Just make up what you want me to say, then distort it how you want. That's what you'll do anyway. I don't have time for a shitting war with you, CBJ7. You have much more ammo than I do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women