Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2021, 03:07 PM   #46
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Really? that word comes to mind anytime I read this forum.
I hear you. I just haven't felt the need.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 03:25 PM   #47
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

The facts are we need to get this thread back on subject please
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 03:42 PM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Well after that interruption, back to the matter at hand.

This from a MD who is the Founder of BreatheMD. Treated 2000+ patients with #COVID19. Advocate for healthcare transparency. Empower patients and their providers:

The last 48 hours we hit a record with 27% of our tests coming back positive. 57 people in 2 days who could have been helped by monoclonal antibodies, but since the government has shut off supply, and nothing else is “allowed”, we will just hope they do okay.

https://twitter.com/MdBreathe/status...638309379?s=20

Which brings us back to this

Do you believe Senile Biden and the federal government should be blocking any potential lifesaving treatment for Covid (which includes the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments) in the U.S.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 04:14 PM   #49
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Depends on the treatments. Depends on the MABS. Depends on the context. The question as stated is overly broad. Which is why it's a bullshit question.

Should people have more choices of treatments? Probably.

Should they have access to fringe or bleeding edge possibities that have no EUA? Probably not.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:14 PM   #50
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Well after that interruption, back to the matter at hand.

This from a MD who is the Founder of BreatheMD. Treated 2000+ patients with #COVID19. Advocate for healthcare transparency. Empower patients and their providers:

The last 48 hours we hit a record with 27% of our tests coming back positive. 57 people in 2 days who could have been helped by monoclonal antibodies, but since the government has shut off supply, and nothing else is “allowed”, we will just hope they do okay.

https://twitter.com/MdBreathe/status...638309379?s=20

Which brings us back to this

Do you believe Senile Biden and the federal government should be blocking any potential lifesaving treatment for Covid (which includes the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments) in the U.S.
I believe that there are people making these decisions that are much more knowledgeable than anyone posting in this forum about said topic. But that’s just my opinion.
Does that answer your question?
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 04:15 PM   #51
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Depends on the treatments. Depends on the MABS. Depends on the context. The question as stated is overly broad. Which is why it's a bullshit question.
Precisely.

The question is literally asking for a persons opinion. But I guess if the answer is different from the OPs opinion it’s wrong.

Stick to just making Blanket statements instead of asking a persons opinion if you don’t actually want another persons opinion.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:17 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How do you define "doesn't work"?

Forget about just catching covid. What about getting sick enough to be hospitalized? Are the people being admitted to hospitals mostly vaxxed or unvaxxed?

The vaxes aren't perfect - but they sure as hell are preventing our health-care system from being completely overwhelmed!

The question you and the unvaxxed should be asking yourselves is - why hold the good hostage to the perfect?
I had Covid in March. Wasn’t any worse than any other bug I’ve had in my life. Maybe I was lucky. In my circumstance, I see no reason to take the “good hostage”. I’m in hospitals everyday. Don’t kid yourself. The vaxed are there too. And some are dying. Depends on age and co-morbidities. The MNra jabs are not vaccines, but treatments. Experimental ones at that. Vaers confirms that there’s more deaths and adverse consequences from these “vaccines” than all others combined in the last 15yrs. Where there’s smoke there’s fire eh? But now we’re in the Omnicron phase of the virus, which by all accounts is mild. Why take an experimental jab now? The survival rate for the original variants was 99%, depending on age. Why not take your chances of getting Omnicron and establishing natural immunity which is tried and true over a thousand years? I’m for people making their on decisions. Do what you feel is right for you.

Then just STFU!!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 04:52 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

JUST IN - 89.7% of people infected with #Omicron in Denmark are either "fully vaccinated" or had their first booster, per report from today. 77.9% of the population is fully vaccinated.

https://files.ssi.dk/covid19/omikron...-31122021-ct18

@disclosetv
Old 12-31-2021, 04:58 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/57712
Old 12-31-2021, 05:54 PM   #55
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
The facts are we need to get this thread back on subject please
The “subject” is a question about a person’s personal beliefs. Are the only acceptable answers “yes” or “no”?

If the “subject” is a question asking for opinions then how can it possibly be off topic ?

Just trying to make sure I understand the rules.

Thanks Doc
Old 12-31-2021, 06:27 PM   #56
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

The threads subject is

“ The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S”

Let’s please stick to it

Have a great night
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 06:39 PM   #57
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
The threads subject is

“ The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S”

Let’s please stick to it

Have a great night
The topic is a statement. With a follow up question, which is what people are replying to.

And what the OP is sticking to as his reason for being off topic.

Utter churlishness.

Thanks for the warning points, Doc. Still doesn’t make you pass my screening
Old 12-31-2021, 06:51 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Monoclonal antibodies are very effective in treating Covid. If you have UPMC insurance they will pay for it. But you need to prove your symptoms to reach their threshold. There’s another option in Pittsburgh

https://www.highfieldcare.com/monoclonal.php.

They also take certain UPMC insurance programs. They will give you a PCR test. If you test positive they will administer the treatment. I know several people who went there and a UPMC facility. They felt better within 24hrs. So there’s that.
Old 12-31-2021, 07:21 PM   #59
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Can be effective. 2 of the heavy hitters that help with Delta aren't effective against Omicron.

Those are the two being effectively dropped from the rotation, potentially prematurely. Is that criminal as asserted in the title and initial post? Doubtful.

It definitely puts more pressure on the limited supply of what's left and forces tougher choices. But it also limits how many people who get Omicron from being infused with an ineffective treatment. There are some more in the pipeline but Omicron may peak and recede before they're ready for prime time.
Old 12-31-2021, 07:36 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...oYQ0Qx6BAgDEAE

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women