Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41279
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #46
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I'll take the under for a steak and a beer.
I got ya buddy, steak and a beer it is. Can't believe I'm taking the over...what the hell's wrong with me...
Guest121310 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

wow You've been here all of 3 weeks and act like You fucking know a person.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #48
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hey Cilla, you taught me alot, I wonder do you remember our conversation re retirement one day, lol. You are a nice person.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #49
Guest091710
Account Disabled

i am aware reretirement is career suicide, this is my first and last, see these 2 little girls i have, they mean the world to me, and ive finally reached a point where i can afford to not do this anymore. Car paid off, furniture notes gone, and im keeping a friend or two.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #50
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I got ya buddy, steak and a beer it is. Can't believe I'm taking the over...what the hell's wrong with me...
Thats going to be rough since not one person actually knows who he is.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #51
PokerMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Please Don't Go!!!!!!!

Dear Cilla,

Sometimes in life we have to make changes that are best for us. I hope that the path you are on is one that makes you Happy and leads to your having a Great future. Your FRIENDS are sure going to miss you.

I for one hope that although you are retiring , you still will contribute to this board. Your wit and humor are very much appreciated and enjoyed by all. You brought a fresh, classy, view to this sometimes crazy board. You will be missed by all. You gave this community an idea that not everybody views sex in the same way. What is Normal ? Depends on the person.

On a personal note, I am sorry for not enjoying your company. My wife
(My first TRUE sub) died of cancer about a year ago. You were the first woman that I felt I could connect with. Now you are retiring.

Most men never have the opportunity to experience the pleasure of a TRUE sub. It is more than sex. It's the real meaning of full TRUST.

Cilla, the man who is in your NEXT life will be the luckest man in the world.

Good luck and God Bless you and your family.
PokerMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #52
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck to you sweet lady. My first tour was to Houston and was told you are a wonderful person! I have read some of your posts and wish you the best!!
Hugs, Maria of DFW
Guest041913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #53
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Thats going to be rough since not one person actually knows who he is.
Coming from someone who thincks wakeup is a newbie.........but, you would be correct if you use the term "actually know".......them be few........very few..........I can taste that steak already..........this is what you call a win/win situation.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #54
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Good luck Cilla, those girls are the most imprrtant thing right now, they grow up so fast.... Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a good plan.
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #55
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerMan View Post
Dear Cilla,

Sometimes in life we have to make changes that are best for us. I hope that the path you are on is one that makes you Happy and leads to your having a Great future. Your FRIENDS are sure going to miss you.

I for one hope that although you are retiring , you still will contribute to this board. Your wit and humor are very much appreciated and enjoyed by all. You brought a fresh, classy, view to this sometimes crazy board. You will be missed by all. You gave this community an idea that not everybody views sex in the same way. What is Normal ? Depends on the person.

On a personal note, I am sorry for not enjoying your company. My wife
(My first TRUE sub) died of cancer about a year ago. You were the first woman that I felt I could connect with. Now you are retiring.

Most men never have the opportunity to experience the pleasure of a TRUE sub. It is more than sex. It's the real meaning of full TRUST.

Cilla, the man who is in your NEXT life will be the luckest man in the world.

Good luck and God Bless you and your family.
Awww im very sorry for Your loss Sir, i hope in time things get better for You as well. xoxoxo
Old 09-13-2010, 10:15 PM   #56
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Coming from someone who thincks wakeup is a newbie.........but, you would be correct if you use the term "actually know".......them be few........very few..........I can taste that steak already..........this is what you call a win/win situation.
New to me doesnt know me from eve, and hell id like to almost prove You right just to prove i'm right, No one knows, or ever will know who You are in person. Sadly my life doesn't revolve around You, believe it or not.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #57
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
I need to holler at you. I do save, but not at the rate I want to.
I'd be happy to get together and show you. It really is easy. Its just takes a little discipline.

The best way to start is just take 40% of your daily income and put it directly into a savings account. That is by far the hardest part. Making yourself do that everyday.

Once to get that down everything else is easy to accomplish. Once you have a grand saved go to an Edward Jones office and tell them you want to start investing. I go to the one at the end of Westhimer, where it turns to Elgin right before Bagby. You don’t even have to know anything about what you want or need, they will guide you through everything.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #58
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

*taking notes*
thanks babe
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #59
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

So "Y'ALL" (that's a real word from what I've heard LOL) are investing your money in stocks, bonds, cd's and not in booze for your outcall? Sweet!

You make me so proud..................
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 AM   #60
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
i want to thank all of the lovely gentlemen who helped me make it through some rough times, losing my job, helping me support my family. You all have been great, and i have come to think of some of You as family. Hell, i may even stick around just to harass people on here. But asap i will be retiring subcilla in a month 2 tops, maybe tomorrow if i find work soon enough.

There are a couple of people who have become more then clients, more then friends to me, and for those i will always be eternally grateful, i will never forget all the good times we have shared. Will miss everyone bunches.

With this being said its pending a regular 9-5. But it is coming. Hugs and kisses to all on ECCIE. It is with tears that i sit here and write this. Yet as a Mother i just feel its time to move on to a stable income, and say what You may this just isnt the example i want to set for my 2 daughters. Love You all but it is that time, xoxoxoxoxox

Good luck Subcilla, I wish you well in your future endeavors. Hope to see you before you call it quits for good............best of luck
Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women