Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #46
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

No reviews? I guess it's time for someone to get glasses- because I have plenty reviews on ECCIE and they are out of this world. Actually one of my reviewers has commented in this thread. You are so quick to try and insult a lady really makes you look like the bitter one. Next time why don't you do some research before you try and insult someone you malevolent douche because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

No one is talking smack about ECCIE, the statement I made pertains to ECCIE being a small population in the hobbyworld and how a mere $50 bucks shouldn't be a breaking point if a man is really interested in a woman.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

OH yeah nice job editing your post. Man your e-balls are huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
You have a few reviews linked, none from eccie and you show a different location so are you so bored that you go into every city's coed just to get involved.

I don't think I would take her advice as she can't even get a review of her own here and probably has alienated herself from the eccie guys.

And yes +/- 50 does make a huge difference to a guy making a decision. I think your 1 visit a day proves that. What also makes a difference is your bcd and tcb and attitude which is why Skylar has 0 reviews and is so bitter that she goes city to city to jump in and talk smack about eccie guys.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #47
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

No one is talking smack about ECCIE, the statement I made pertains to ECCIE being a small population in the hobbyworld and how a mere $50 bucks shouldn't be a breaking point if a man is really interested in a woman.
A good portion of us on eccie are also on p411. That being said 50 + or - is a deciding factor . And you can put whatever price you choose. But a good majority of us don't pay over 250 unless it's a special occasion . It has absolutely nothing to do with our desire for a particular woman. It's just the limit were willing to pay for sex. And unless your Adriana Lima that's not likely to change.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #48
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
A good portion of us on eccie are also on p411. That being said 50 + or - is a deciding factor . And you can put whatever price you choose. But a good majority of us don't pay over 250 unless it's a special occasion . It has absolutely nothing to do with our desire for a particular woman. It's just the limit were willing to pay for sex. And unless your Adriana Lima that's not likely to change.

That is your opinion from your experience and I have my opinion from experience. There is no right or wrong answer. Is everybody cool now?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #49
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
No reviews? I guess it's time for someone to get glasses- because I have plenty reviews on ECCIE and they are out of this world. Actually one of my reviewers has commented in this thread. You are so quick to try and insult a lady really makes you look like the bitter one. Next time why don't you do some research before you try and insult someone you malevolent douche because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
I found 2 reviews for you in DC, both from the same guy, Hammerin who has no cred here. His reviews both read like a how to date Skylar book then a review and were tore up by other hobbyist. You might have more, don't know, don't care since you don't link them to your showcase it's not worth the effort to search for. It seems to me if you wanted to share them you would link them rather then link reviews that we can't read all of. Is there something you don't want us to read. By Hammerins review it seems I was on the correct path with the bitter and turned off eccie guys comment based on his review of if you do this she will be like this and the comments made by other eccie guys in feedback. There were 0 in Houston and a few in New Orleans. The New Orleans ones are solid but only One review I found for you is from a credible eccie member the rest were all newbs with little or no other reviews. I may have jumped the bitter train a little early but this the second thread I've been in today with you coming across as such.

By the way you should have been calling out my research and not my reading ability, the two are not the same, and show's your ignorance, not mine. I was just pointing out that you are not a provider here, don't know if you know this area but don't think a lady from Austin, who is only getting one client a day, needs advice from a lady in DC who has obviously alienated herself to some degree. I have read some other posts of yours in coed and you tend to come across a little angry and inflexible. This lady is trying to get business, not drive it away, so I don't think the Skylar cruz model for providing is what she needs right now.

The name calling isn't necessary and I don't think it's gonna help you book up anymore ( but of course like every angry provider on here I'm sure you going to tell me how busy you are.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #50
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is your opinion from your experience and I have my opinion from experience. There is no right or wrong answer. Is everybody cool now?
There is a right answer, just not one you seem to want to accept. +/- 50 is a huge deciding factor. Your a provider, we are men. If men keep telling you it's a factor for men, who cares what your opinion is. She's not trying to see you, she's trying to see the men who keep telling you it's a factor.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #51
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I found 2 reviews for you, both from the same guy, Hammerin who has no cred here. His reviews both read like a how to date Skylar book then a review and were tore up by other hobbyist. You might have more, don't know, don't care since you don't link them to your showcase it's not worth the effort to search for. It seems to me if you wanted to share them you would link them rather then link reviews that we can't read all of. Is there something you don't want us to read. By Hammerins review it seems I was on the correct path with the bitter and turned off eccie guys comment based on his review of if you do this she will be like this and the comments made by other eccie guys in feedback. OHHH bad comments on a good review BFD man.

By the way you should have been calling out my research and not my reading ability, the two are not the same, and show's your ignorance, not mine. I was just pointing out that you are not a provider here, don't know if you know this area but don't think a lady from Austin, who is only getting one client a day, needs advice from a lady in DC who has obviously alienated herself to some degree. I am from New Orleans, hun. You know what I said about that reading thing you seem to have a problem with? I have read some other posts of yours in coed and you tend to come across a little angry and inflexible. This lady is trying to get business, not drive it away, so I don't think the Skylar cruz model for providing is what she needs right now.

The name calling isn't necessary and I don't think it's gonna help you book up anymore ( but of course like every angry provider on here I'm sure you going to tell me how busy you are even though I can't find an eccie review since June and none linked to your account) ARE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO CALLED ME BITTER? Correct me if I am wrong.
That's because if they want to know where to find my reviews they know where to find them. As they are listed on my review page and on my profile. MUST A MAKE YOU A MAP TO GET TO MY REVIEWS?!?! MUST I HOLD YOUR HAND AND LEAD YOU TO MY REVIEWS? Will a trail of breadcrumbs do the trick?

Nice paragraph, you can over examine my posts til your head pops but it won't be productive.

I try so hard to hold my tongue and not sound like a bitch and then guys like you show up and start quoting me. This whole image of my persona ( alienating, inflexible and bitter) has been concocted in your mind because there are many people who beg to differ. Did I insult ECCIE in any manner? No. Yeah you disagree with my statement, but if you insult me out of nowhere. Of course I am not going to be a sweetheart to someone who is obviously being rude.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #52
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Skylar poll your clientele , find out how many make anywhere near 300 hr. Eventually your looks go and when you come crashing back to reality remember this thread!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #53
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's because if they want to know where to find my reviews they know where to find them. As they are listed on my review page and on my profile. MUST A MAKE YOU A MAP TO GET TO MY REVIEWS?!?! MUST I HOLD YOUR HAND AND LEAD YOU TO MY REVIEWS? Will a trail of breadcrumbs do the trick?

Nice paragraph, you can over examine my posts til your head pops but it won't be productive.

I try so hard to hold my tongue and not sound like a bitch and then guys like you show up and start quoting me. This whole image of my persona ( alienating, inflexible and bitter) has been concocted in your mind because there are many people who beg to differ. Did I insult ECCIE in any manner? No. Yeah you disagree with my statement, but if you insult me out of nowhere. Of course I am not going to be a sweetheart to someone who is obviously being rude.

I edited my post to include your reviews from New Orleans and Houston. I stand by what I said about your reviews in my edited version. I also pointed out that I probably jumped the bitter train a little soon. I do think though that you probably come with some drama or controversy on the board. You mentioned yourself that some of your besties are in this thread, but your the only one telling me I'm wrong so how sure are you that there are those that differ from what I've said.

Just sayin, maybe your not as popular in life as you are in your mind.

p.s. Can we leave this alone and let the OP get her questions answered, I hate being a thread hijacker.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #54
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I am READING your info right you charge 250 and hour. So in your experience is it the extra 50 from 200 to 250 your talking about because thats a huge difference then the 50 from 250 to 300. Not all +/- 50 are the same.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #55
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Skylar poll your clientele , find out how many make anywhere near 300 hr. Eventually your looks go and when you come crashing back to reality remember this thread!
i don't think that my any of my clients make 300/hr now if you say many would not pay 300/hr then I would beg to disagree I'm not sure if you meant to phrase the statement as you did. I don't base my rates on looks alone but also the type of service I provide. I pride myself on good service I was 300/hr in Washington DC but that is only because I had a stellar reputation. I reduced it to 250/hr when I moved down here because I am still sort of new to New Orleans and want to make sure I have earned a good reputation before charging anything higher.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #56
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I edited my post to include your reviews from New Orleans and Houston. I stand by what I said about your reviews in my edited version. I also pointed out that I probably jumped the bitter train a little soon. I do think though that you probably come with some drama or controversy on the board. You mentioned yourself that some of your besties are in this thread, but your the only one telling me I'm wrong so how sure are you that there are those that differ from what I've said.

Just sayin, maybe your not as popular in life as you are in your mind.

p.s. Can we leave this alone and let the OP get her questions answered, I hate being a thread hijacker.
If you were really concerned about the thread you wouldn't have derailed it in the first place. Your post about me was out of line, I don't go around insulting people personally just because I don't agree with them. I respect a persons differing opinions, even if it just because they have the right to say it, but I would never call someone out based on little substance the way you have.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #57
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

I've paid $300 for a session exactly twice. Both were advertised as 90 minute sessions. The first of them wound up being 2 hours of wild abandon but she's no longer an option, the other had the same 45 minutes of action that was present in the $250 hourly session. I haven't done that price point since. I've met you at two socials and agree you are a real bonerfide hottie. You just don't come to mind when I am going through my options.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #58
rockerrick
Account Disabled

You do realize this is Austin and not New Orleans? Maybe there's more suckers there.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #59
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You do realize this is Austin and not New Orleans? Maybe there's more suckers there.
Suckers or not, they all leave with a smile
Old 01-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #60
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Let's have this convo when you reach 40.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women