Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2014, 05:28 PM   #46
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Billy,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. You have yours, I have mine, Julie has hers, Mikey has his, so on and so on, etc.

I really don't care if you've been to Mexico City or the equator. Good for you. I have a passport too. Fairly common these days, just like opinions. The world is full of both.

*yawns*

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #47
cog
Account Disabled

Default best in dallas

babes chicken or hard 8 bbq. nothing beats either one.
cog is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #48
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Veile View Post
Billy,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. You have yours, I have mine, Julie has hers, Mikey has his, so on and so on, etc.

I really don't care if you've been to Mexico City or the equator. Good for you. I have a passport too. Fairly common these days, just like opinions. The world is full of both.

*yawns*

Shea:

Trips to Mexico City are by no means an indicator of being worldly. Since you've been there with your passport, you know that. It was business for me. Yet I did encounter some great food. When Manny's had their location in Frisco I ate there on several occasions. Decent food, but nothing better than any other Tex Mex joint I'd been too. (Of course I don't want to be assumptive and make the leap that their food would be equally as average at their other location.)

Your reference to leaving the "commit uptown snobbery" behind is assumptive at best. I guess that means that everyone who lives uptown or spends time there is a snob. That would be analogous to assuming every lady that sets two hour minimums and requires a $600 donation has Golden Pussy Syndrome.

You're right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #49
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

The original discussion was much more interesting ...

Billy,

Leave me alone and do something else with your wandering hands and idle mind. Apparently, you don't have anything more productive to focus on. Isn't there a cute lil' lady out there somewhere to pleasantly distract you for awhile?

Uptown is very well known for charging more to live there than most other places around town, with the exception of Downtown & Highland Park. The property taxes are astronomical and don't make sense for such a restricted area. There's not much room to build unless pre-existing structures are pulled down to clear the space.

Yes, I notice the people in the area. Study them quite a bit. Trendy. Designer. Plastic. It's difficult to tell who is real and who isn't. It's all about showing off for others. Reminds me of peacocks displaying the fancy tail feathers to attract attention.

As for my rates and packages, they're the same as most other ladies if you do the math. The rates didn't change -- only the minimum time. It's MY business, NOT yours. If you want to whine or gripe, I don't have the inclination to humor you. Get over it.

Friggin' trouble maker. You're officially on ignore now. Thankfully, I won't see anything else you have to spew about.

It's only a food thread. Geezus.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:12 PM   #50
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL78 View Post
Wow, over 2 pages and no one has mentioned Babes Chicken House yes, WTF?!? Babes IMO is the best southern fried chicken in the metroplex, among the few other entrees they offer. They have locations scattered around DFW and the locations i've gone to are all just as good as the previous one. So far there's only one the Smoked Chicken there gets the thumbs down, i've tried it twice and both times it was dry and lukewarm, but everything else they have is fantastic.

BTW,Babes is BYOB so you can get hammered for a decent price if you're willing to lug a cooler in with you.
Babe's sucks. You can get better fried chicken at Popeye's or Pollo Campero without ever getting out of your car and the sides at Babe's taste like they are straight from a can.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #51
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I am confused: why do ya'll mention "FISH CHIPS" and "BBQ" and "FRIED CHICKEN" all in the same sentence. these are 3 different food groups, and all prepared differently.

I would love to know who has the best fish chips in far north dallas?

this brings back memories of "LAWRENCE FISHERIES" in chicago. It is a fast food take out fisheries. and the best i ever ate. do they have anything like that in DALLAS?

http://lawrencesfisheries.com/

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #52
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

My absolute favorite is Greek Isles in Plano off of 75/Parker (by Bavarian Grill, also great). No pun intended by the Greek, by the way - haha. Anyway, I always order the veal lemonati with baklava. So good!

I also am a fan of Sweet Georgia Brown, as someone else mentioned. Great homecooking with heaping portions! It is in Oak Cliff, though.

Every once in a while I enjoy Cosmic Cafe, which is in a really awesome environment and has neat food!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:52 PM   #53
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

And as far as fried chicken goes...I'm a guilty Rudy's fan, which is nearly embarrassing because it is in a really bad neighborhood (Oak Cliff, if I'm not mistaken, but a different part than Sweet Georgia Brown) and it used to be a funeral home. Haha, im surprised I don't weigh more! I'm so hungry!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:26 AM   #54
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Surprised no one has mentioned Sammy's BBQ near McKinney and Pearl. In a league with Pecan Lodge and jammed at lunch.
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:21 AM   #55
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Boner View Post
Surprised no one has mentioned Sammy's BBQ near McKinney and Pearl. In a league with Pecan Lodge and jammed at lunch.

Maybe because it's not worth mentioning. I have eaten at Sammys, lockharts, pecan lodge and hard 8. Hard 8 is my choice
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:42 AM   #56
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
Smoke, original location, amazing staff, interesting smoke influenced cuisine and beverages.
Javiers, some of the most authentic Mexico city cuisine you'll find stateside. Javier is ever present along with his new Lambo or Ferrari, great cigar bar, great people watching.
Wing Stop, silly as it seems their wings are outstanding when you want to binge. Order the fires extra crispy.
Eddie's Napoli, Frisco, great, simple, inexpensive Italian with a very attentive manager making sure it's always good.
Hop Doddy, burgers and Texas beer. makes Twisted root look silly in comparison.
Three Forks, still in my opinion one of the better steak houses in Dallas at high but reasonable prices compared to places like Al Biernats and Pappas Brothers.
Sushi Saki, Richardson, great Sushi, nice atmosphere in spite of the silly name.
my personal experiences generally align with Billy Babbit's .
SomethingOnTheSide is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #57
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

if you like Jamaican cuisine try out the CARIBBEAN GRILL on Forest Lane.
yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #58
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohimbebrother View Post
if you like Jamaican cuisine try out the CARIBBEAN GRILL on Forest Lane.
This is one of my favorites! Great Jamaican cuisine.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:37 PM   #59
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Eva you have good taste my friend.

Also I know a certain young lady here on ekkie that makes a killer pot of homemade gumbo. Hehehehe
yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #60
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Maybe because it's not worth mentioning. I have eaten at Sammys, lockharts, pecan lodge and hard 8. Hard 8 is my choice
It's funny that you are that dismissive of someone's choice of Sammy's. It is especially funny coming from a guy that says that he prefers Hard 8 over Lockhart and Pecan Lodge. I am guessing that you must be one of those cats that wants sauce with his brisket.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women