Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2015, 04:57 PM   #46
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
+1

Things like gay marriage, abortion etc etc, they are all trivial side issues. We wouldn't even be arguing them if it wasn't for backward asshat repubtards.

All other developed countries have moved on from these issues, and the only things they politicize are the things that really matter: the economy, jobs, immigration, foreign policy, healthcare....

That's why my vote goes to Bernie. He never wastes his time on such bullshit until forced to do so. He doesn't give a damn about political points.
Lets face it, today's ruling by SCOTUS, has absolutely nothing, nada, zero zilch to do with "gay rights". Personally, I have always been for gay rights, have many gay friends and luv them dearly, but what happened today, was about the OVER REACHING ARM of our CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. The 10th amendment was put into the Bill of Rights for a reason:

"The 10th amendment is the final amendment in the United State's Constitution's original Bill of Rights. It was added to assure delegates from the various states that the Federal Government would not step outside the boundaries established in the Constitution.

The amendment reads:

'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.'

The Supreme Court has declared that the 10th amendment is a truism. This means that the amendment doesn't really add anything new to the Constitution. It was just put in place to emphasize that the Federal Government has jurisdiction over some things, and state governments have jurisdiction over other things".

What has happened today has set a precedent for what will be to come soon. States will have to abide by our Federal Government, saying we will not be able to carry guns, the removal of the United States of America flag will of course be coming very soon etc etc, In fact my prediction, all before this despicable and contemptuous family leaves "The People's House" certainly not "his house" like he thinks it is.

As for the flag Obama has always hated the American Flag, as he and FLOTUS have attended flag burning ceremonies, as told to Meet the Press Sept 08"

"Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening. The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'.

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" the THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

'Senator Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing." Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails — perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ..."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...qiP70svVtIk.99
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:08 PM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am very sorry to all the gay members on this board but I am strongly against gay marriage it's totally against Christianity and every other monotheistic religion plus it's just unnatural. Republicans are correct in this issue.
That's the world we live in now. To tell you the truth. I am not dead set against it, but I certainly don't applaud it. What I am dead set against is gays adopting. As we all know kids can be cruel to one another. I think kids adopted by gays will be ridiculed by their peers. But of course they'll get their way on that one too.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:17 PM   #48
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

As for the flag Obama has always hated the American Flag, as he and FLOTUS have attended flag burning ceremonies, as told to Meet the Press Sept 08"

"Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening. The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'.

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" the THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

'Senator Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing." Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails — perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ..."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...qiP70svVtIk.99
I guess you're too dumb too read the giant FALSE verdict at the beginning of the article.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't post up bullshit like this, it's that simple.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #49
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I guess you're too dumb too read the giant FALSE verdict at the beginning of the article.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't post up bullshit like this, it's that simple.
WOW, thank you Shanm for pointing that out, MY BAD, but lets face it, today's ruling still has absolutely nothing to do with gay rights, and I stand by what I initially said about it simply being the OVER REACHING ARM OF OUR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. So what is next, I guess that was my point when I had a brain fart and posted the erroneous facts about Obama and Meet the Press.

Once again Shanm, thank you for pointing it out :-)
Old 06-26-2015, 05:39 PM   #50
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It must suck to always presume the worst. And to always ultimately end up being wrong.

What makes you say that, timmytard? You contradict yourself. Contrary to popular belief, pessimists are generally happy people. Ninety percent of the time they turn out to be correct, while the other ten percent of the time they're pleasantly surprised!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:45 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I am pessimist about your post.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #52
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The next hankie to flutter to the linoleum is plural marriage , yeah polygamy
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:06 PM   #53
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I am very sorry to all the gay members on this board but I am strongly against gay marriage it's totally against Christianity and every other monotheistic religion plus it's just unnatural. Republicans are correct in this issue.
But fuck 82 or less whores and you're good.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:20 PM   #54
timpage
Account Disabled

Always the uplifting posts from our right-wing brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
What are the odds that in a few years, you will be on this very Forum telling us all about their Divorce and how that "bitch" is trying to take him to the cleaners

Seriously, though, along with Gay Marriage, comes all the legal ramifications of entering into a legal marriage, rather than simply "shacking up". You just can't walk away from a legal marriage.

I wonder if the Common Law statutes will apply to same sex couples as well. A friend of mine found out the hard way that after you live with somebody for years, (no marriage), that if you decide to kick her out, she can file for common law status. Hell, he was married, and didn't even know it, until he got a call from her Lawyer.

In the past, there have been some famous "palimony" suites, where some ole bull dyke had her a little sugar baby, and ended up paying to get rid of her. I think Martina Navratolova went through that.

Anyway. Welcome aboard, all of you gay couples. Life just got more complicated.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #55
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't need to be sorry. You just need to re-examine your involvement in an organization that makes intolerance and discrimination part of their belief system. You're wrong and so is your religious sect.

And, it just astonishes me that you are here on a board promoting prostitution making proclamations about others based on religion. Truly. You must be one conflicted dude.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:25 PM   #56
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know Mr Wellendowed, I might not agree with you on many things politically, but I do respect your right to feel as you feel about gay marriage, (or any other subject for that matter) due to your "inalienable rights" to your beliefs, as written in Declaration of Independence. For those that wish to disparage and speak of bigotry toward another, I want to inform them
of the meaning of bigotry "intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself". So for those that think they are so self righteous about anything and everything and wish not to be accepting of someone else's beliefs, that in and of itself is pure and simple bigotry.
Namaste
Old 06-26-2015, 06:27 PM   #57
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What makes you say that, timmytard? You contradict yourself. Contrary to popular belief, pessimists are generally happy people. Ninety percent of the time they turn out to be correct, while the other ten percent of the time they're pleasantly surprised!
Good for you if you think always believing the worst is best. Definitely cuts down on disappointments in life and I subscribe to that view in some situations (Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill every stranger you meet). But, not when it comes to basic human rights and equal treatment under the law. You guys do take a dim view of a lot of things.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:32 PM   #58
timpage
Account Disabled

Yeah, nice try with your simplistic bullshit but your logic is all fucked up. Condemning intolerance, racism, and wrongdoing isn't bigotry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
You know Mr Wellendowed, I might not agree with you on many things politically, but I do respect your right to feel as you feel about gay marriage, (or any other subject for that matter) due to your "inalienable rights" to your beliefs, as written in Declaration of Independence. For those that wish to disparage and speak of bigotry toward another, I want to inform them
of the meaning of bigotry "intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself". So for those that think they are so self righteous about anything and everything and wish not to be accepting of someone else's beliefs, that in and of itself is pure and simple bigotry.
Namaste
Old 06-26-2015, 06:46 PM   #59
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
No, what you meant was "religious conservatives" are right on this issue.

But, actually they are wrong.

The GOP is all over the map on this issue.

I am a Republican (mostly) and a small government conservative (on fiscal, foreign policy, civil liberties, and defense spending issues).

Dick Cheney and a lot of other prominent Republicans support gay marriage and the majority of Republicans below about 40 years old support it.

The only slice of the GOP (and even the Democrats) that is against it is the older, religious bloc. And they are dying off.

So what is the point of maintaining opposition to gay marriage and treating gays unequally? Just to make old people feel good about their old traditions?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #60
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
The next hankie to flutter to the linoleum is plural marriage , yeah polygamy
The next hanky will be two gays guys (wtf and bt?) successfully suing the Catholic Church for refusing to marry them.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women