Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 11:57 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Isn't that what you said in 2016? BeatMe was your man in 2018, right?

"Beatme" was crying yesterday, because .... people from El Paso were dying? Or was he crying because Mexican Nationals were? Did Beatme cry when the border patrol officers were shot and killed by Mexican Nationals who snuck into the country with rifles?

Wasn't one of the rifles shipped to Mexico by Obaminable?
There is absolutely nothing about that sentence that remotely makes sense, LL. Nothing.

The world is shocked by these continued hate inspired massacres in the US.

So, why aren't YOU crying?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:26 PM   #47
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
There is absolutely nothing about my 45,756 eccie posts that remotely makes sense... Nothing.
FTFY. No charge.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:13 PM   #48
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You mean to tell me that out of 3,000 people in a TEXAS Walmart not ONE of them had a concealed carry license???

Oh, yeah... Walmart is a "gun-free zone". (Where's that dunce emoji when you need it?)
If there had been a citizen with a CHL and he or she dropped the MFer..

YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:31 PM   #49
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If there had been a citizen with a CHL and he or she dropped the MFer..

YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING.
Possibly.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #50
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Folks, if you’re looking for someone to blame for these weapons being so readily available, you have to go back fifteen years to 2004. The Bush/Cheney administration and Congress allowing the Assault Weapons Ban to expire.

I’m talking both fucking parties... the day those chicken shits allowed that to happen the flood gates opened to gun manufacturers all over the world. They have flooded our country with weapons they can’t sell in their own. I don’t know when the last time you were in a gun shop but my brother and I toured the new hobby/ gun store combo opening near Kema Tx. and there weren’t many weapons stamped “ made in America “.

So I’m just saying, the extreme right and left better get their act together or they will be having their guns pried from their dead hands.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:59 PM   #51
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Easily brainwashed by racist conservatives and the evil divisive POTUS.

Easily brainwashed? You've just described many democrats.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #52
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Folks, if you’re looking for someone to blame for these weapons being so readily available, you have to go back fifteen years to 2004. The Bush/Cheney administration and Congress allowing the Assault Weapons Ban to expire.

I’m talking both fucking parties... the day those chicken shits allowed that to happen the flood gates opened to gun manufacturers all over the world. They have flooded our country with weapons they can’t sell in their own. I don’t know when the last time you were in a gun shop but my brother and I toured the new hobby/ gun store combo opening near Kema Tx. and there weren’t many weapons stamped “ made in America “.

So I’m just saying, the extreme right and left better get their act together or they will be having their guns pried from their dead hands.

If you're really looking for someone to blame then go back to 1994 when the democrats and Bill Clinton put a sunset clause in the ban. George W Bush and the congress took NO action in to let the ban expire.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:03 PM   #53
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Just read a story by reporter Olivia Sanchez of USA Today who said that on day 215 of this year, there have been over 200 mass shootings. She described a mass shooting as having at least 4 fatalities not including the shooter. A total of 552 dead.

Anyone see the problem with her story?
Old 08-04-2019, 02:17 PM   #54
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
If you're really looking for someone to blame then go back to 1994 when the democrats and Bill Clinton put a sunset clause in the ban. George W Bush and the congress took NO action in to let the ban expire.
Isn’t that what I just posted...but you being a party loyalist has to blame the Clintons.
Take yourself an atta boy out of the club coffer.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:45 PM   #55
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Just read a story by reporter Olivia Sanchez of USA Today who said that on day 215 of this year, there have been over 200 mass shootings. She described a mass shooting as having at least 4 fatalities not including the shooter. A total of 552 dead.

Anyone see the problem with her story?
As I noted in another thread, this is most likely coming from

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

They define a mass shooting as.

Quote:
Why are GVA Mass Shooting numbers higher than some other sources?

GVA uses a purely statistical threshold to define mass shooting based ONLY on the numeric value of 4 or more shot or killed, not including the shooter. GVA does not parse the definition to remove any subcategory of shooting. To that end we don’t exclude, set apart, caveat, or differentiate victims based upon the circumstances in which they were shot.
GVA believes that equal importance is given to the counting of those injured as well as killed in a mass shooting incident.

The FBI does not define Mass Shooting in any form. They do define Mass Killing but that includes all forms of weapon, not just guns.

In that, the criteria are simple…if four or more people are shot or killed in a single incident, not involving the shooter, that incident is categorized as a mass shooting based purely on that numerical threshold.
Many are confusing the Shot and or Killed of four or more as four or more fatalities. It's a far different number.

If you look at the site many of the mass shootings listed don't have a single fatality.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #56
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Now the mental illness bullshit is the excuse. Why when white guys kill in mass all the sudden mental illness? That's our POS president.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:07 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
As I noted in another thread, this is most likely coming from

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

They define a mass shooting as.

Many are confusing the Shot and or Killed of four or more as four or more fatalities. It's a far different number.

If you look at the site many of the mass shootings listed don't have a single fatality.
How is that this site proposes that an "incident" is defined as four or more casualties; yet, it lists substantially more 'incidents' than 'casualties' -- a total more than killed and injured combined? The 'number of incidents' should be a fraction of the 'total' number of casualties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Now the mental illness bullshit is the excuse. Why when white guys kill in mass all the sudden mental illness? That's our POS president.
Actually it's the lib-retard broadcasters in the lame stream media who are misleading you. Quit watching Madcow and Lemon.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #58
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How is that this site proposes that an "incident" is defined as four or more casualties; yet, it lists substantially more 'incidents' than 'casualties' -- a total more than killed and injured combined? The 'number of incidents' should be a fraction of the 'total' number of casualties.
Not sure what you are saying.

The total incidents are anything relating to a gun being fired from what I can see. There are many where shots are fired, but not injuries or fatalities.

The total mass shooting incidents all have the common factor of at least 4 shot(includes both injuries and fatalities)

It is a hodgepodge of data that you need to sift through, but again Mass shootings are a very low volume of overall incidents in their database and a low number of deaths and injuries in comparison to overall deaths and injuries.

That again is the elephant in the room no one will talk about because it doesn't score political points. Better to gin up outrage over a small subset of incidents.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #59
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Isn’t that what I just posted...but you being a party loyalist has to blame the Clintons.
Take yourself an atta boy out of the club coffer.
My party is not in the White House.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:43 PM   #60
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It's the math people... 552 dead and you have to at least four dead to count. Divide 552 to find the most possible shooting and you get 138 and not 225 as described in her story. If you can't get simple math right...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women