Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2021, 11:18 AM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Bambino, you are truly amazing.

Do you know how many food recalls there are in a year? They aren't good, and it would be great if they didn't happen.

But do you therefore stop eating? Somehow I doubt it.

Does that mean all those foods are not really food--they contain mind controlling microchips and are a CIA plot to turn people into zombies (to which Trumpazoids would obviously be immune)? Nope.

Well, badly manufactured vaccines (or those intentionally sabotaged by QAnon idiots) do not mean it is not a vaccine.

But that has never stopped a Zombie before, so why would I expect intelligent thought now? Foolish me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:22 AM   #47
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Foolish me.
Could have saved the effort and just typed that...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:33 AM   #48
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Ducbutter - First, good post, great links, honestly. Thanks. I watched the entire video. Sorry for the lengthy post, but you brought up some interesting points.

One thing I came away with was that Trump was wise to fire Steve Bannon, if the kind of advice he was spouting was like what he said on the video. If you left it up to Bannon and Malone, we might spend 10 years studying vaccines before making them available to the public. Actually I think Malone might have let the elderly and those at high risk have them earlier, but perhaps not before a lot of them had already been infected and died. Trump deserves serious praise for pushing the vaccines through the FDA. I suspect Kasich, Cruz, Hillary Clinton and Sanders would not have been as aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
At any rate, if you want to argue with the guy who invented the mRNA technology be my guest.
Don't mind if I do. First, it's debatable how important a part he played in mRNA technology. One of the pioneers of mRNA vaccines, Katalin Karido, says there are "hundreds of scientists who contributed more to mRNA vaccines than he did." While another, Stan Gromkowski, who views Malone as an underappreciated pioneer, says "He's fucking up his chances for a Nobel Prize" because of his sensational assertions:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

Quote:
I can't explain the origins of the variants but I know that Malone said that the vaccines are driving those variants. He did not claim they were the direct cause of origin but that they were driving variants. He also said that the virus replicates normally in the unvaccinated and has no need to mutate to infect them. That makes sense does it not?
I don't think it makes sense. First there's your link to the WHO web site, which shows the variants arose before the vaccines. This article is a comprehensive rebuttal to Malone and Navarro's claims, if you've got the patience to read it,

https://healthfeedback.org/evaluatio...accine-safety/

Basically, you're giving the virus more opportunity to mutate without the vaccines than with them. More people are infected, they stay infected longer.

The guy described in the following article is a pioneer in the concept of leaky vaccines. He says the leaky vaccine theory as applied to COVID vaccines is bullshit. Somewhere else he said you can change the formulation of the vaccine, I guess like they change the flu vaccine, in response to mutations.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andream...h=7caf42ac7bd1

Some other points Malone made in the video were about risks related to clots, myocarditis, and immune diseases. Well, the problem with his argument is that risks for clots (which may only apply in the USA to the J&J vaccine when used in women of a certain age), myocarditis and pericarditis (which may only apply to younger males and the mRNA vaccines), and immune disease are much higher if you get the disease than if you get the vaccine. I don't see a point in linking to anything about immune disease, because that's how most COVID deaths occur -- the immune system overreacts and people get very sick and pass away.

Here's an article on clots,

https://fortune.com/2021/08/27/youre...study-reveals/

This article indicates myocarditis is 6X more common among males aged 12 to 17 in those infected than in those vaccinated:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...n-vaccination/

Malone's comments did make me think it wouldn't be wise to jump the gun, like I did for masks and a booster shot, and vaccinate my son before the CDC and FDA have looked more closely at vaccinations of children under 12. I think he's right, that children have little health risk, and immunity from the disease is probably stronger than immunity from the vaccines. If you grow up having been infected by COVID, perhaps repeatedly from an early age, then perhaps there could be a benefit to that.

Quote:
And I just came across this paper covering 18 randomized trials that shows Ivermectin is an effective prophylactic and therapeutic.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ing_the.4.aspx
I'd like to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade Ivermectin for the next time I spend the evening with a coughing stripper who swears she doesn't have COVID. That actually happened. The next day she got tested and she did have it. This was B.V. (before the vaccine) and I was taking the Eastern Virginia Medical University protocol for COVID prophylaxis, which at the time didn't include Ivermectin, but now does. I didn't get COVID.

Quote:
Research is also showing that natural immunity is far superior to the vaccines, including the variants. That should be the end of vaccine mandate discussions but that's doubtful.
First is that true for all the vaccines? The "far" part? A Mayo Clinic study of infections in July (predominantly Delta variant) showed Pfizer to be 42% effective in preventing infection but Moderna was 76% effective. And both were much more effective at preventing severe disease. Anyway I'd a lot rather have my immune system trained to respond as a result of being vaccinated than encounter the COVID virus cold.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:37 AM   #49
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Tiny - "As to therapeutics, monoclonal antibodies work well, but who wants to go to the hospital daily for infusions?'

many folks would rather that then be hospitalized in ICU.
Outpatient renal dialysis serves many thousands of patients.

Hopefully - the monoclonal antibody supply will increase to cover all folks symptomatically ill with wuhan virus.
Absolutely Oeb, Agreed 100%.
Old 08-31-2021, 11:40 AM   #50
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s getting worse in Japan. Not getting straightened out in “short order”.
I believe they're still giving the Moderna vaccine, just not from the lot that included the vials with the metals. They may have added more. Other than the vials with the metals, I read the foreign materials are probably from the rubber stoppers, from improperly injecting the needles into the vials.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:17 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I believe they're still giving the Moderna vaccine, just not from the lot that included the vials with the metals. They may have added more. Other than the vials with the metals, I read the foreign materials are probably from the rubber stoppers, from improperly injecting the needles into the vials.
You’ll believe anything!

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/18077
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

US NAVY DOCTOR:

“One of my big problems is our vaccination of the military… There were only 20 deaths of all of the active duty in 2020 for covid… We’re vaccinating everybody, and we’ve already had tumors and we’ve had 80 cases of myocarditis, … and myocarditis has significant 5-year mortality I think it’s 66%. So with the vaccine program, we have extensively killed more of our young active-duty military than COVID did.”

Source: https://bit.ly/2Wyd4El
@BrittRepublican
Old 08-31-2021, 01:29 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

JUST IN - Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, registered close to 11,000 COVID-19 cases on Monday, the Health Ministry reported today, marking a new record since the start of the pandemic (JPost)

@disclosetv
Old 08-31-2021, 08:44 PM   #54
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Ducbutter - First, good post, great links, honestly. Thanks. I watched the entire video. Sorry for the lengthy post, but you brought up some interesting points.

One thing I came away with was that Trump was wise to fire Steve Bannon, if the kind of advice he was spouting was like what he said on the video. If you left it up to Bannon and Malone, we might spend 10 years studying vaccines before making them available to the public. Actually I think Malone might have let the elderly and those at high risk have them earlier, but perhaps not before a lot of them had already been infected and died. Trump deserves serious praise for pushing the vaccines through the FDA. I suspect Kasich, Cruz, Hillary Clinton and Sanders would not have been as aggressive.

Don't mind if I do. First, it's debatable how important a part he played in mRNA technology. One of the pioneers of mRNA vaccines, Katalin Karido, says there are "hundreds of scientists who contributed more to mRNA vaccines than he did." While another, Stan Gromkowski, who views Malone as an underappreciated pioneer, says "He's fucking up his chances for a Nobel Prize" because of his sensational assertions:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

I don't think it makes sense. First there's your link to the WHO web site, which shows the variants arose before the vaccines. This article is a comprehensive rebuttal to Malone and Navarro's claims, if you've got the patience to read it,

https://healthfeedback.org/evaluatio...accine-safety/

Basically, you're giving the virus more opportunity to mutate without the vaccines than with them. More people are infected, they stay infected longer.

The guy described in the following article is a pioneer in the concept of leaky vaccines. He says the leaky vaccine theory as applied to COVID vaccines is bullshit. Somewhere else he said you can change the formulation of the vaccine, I guess like they change the flu vaccine, in response to mutations.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andream...h=7caf42ac7bd1

Some other points Malone made in the video were about risks related to clots, myocarditis, and immune diseases. Well, the problem with his argument is that risks for clots (which may only apply in the USA to the J&J vaccine when used in women of a certain age), myocarditis and pericarditis (which may only apply to younger males and the mRNA vaccines), and immune disease are much higher if you get the disease than if you get the vaccine. I don't see a point in linking to anything about immune disease, because that's how most COVID deaths occur -- the immune system overreacts and people get very sick and pass away.

Here's an article on clots,

https://fortune.com/2021/08/27/youre...study-reveals/

This article indicates myocarditis is 6X more common among males aged 12 to 17 in those infected than in those vaccinated:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...n-vaccination/

Malone's comments did make me think it wouldn't be wise to jump the gun, like I did for masks and a booster shot, and vaccinate my son before the CDC and FDA have looked more closely at vaccinations of children under 12. I think he's right, that children have little health risk, and immunity from the disease is probably stronger than immunity from the vaccines. If you grow up having been infected by COVID, perhaps repeatedly from an early age, then perhaps there could be a benefit to that.

I'd like to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade Ivermectin for the next time I spend the evening with a coughing stripper who swears she doesn't have COVID. That actually happened. The next day she got tested and she did have it. This was B.V. (before the vaccine) and I was taking the Eastern Virginia Medical University protocol for COVID prophylaxis, which at the time didn't include Ivermectin, but now does. I didn't get COVID.

First is that true for all the vaccines? The "far" part? A Mayo Clinic study of infections in July (predominantly Delta variant) showed Pfizer to be 42% effective in preventing infection but Moderna was 76% effective. And both were much more effective at preventing severe disease. Anyway I'd a lot rather have my immune system trained to respond as a result of being vaccinated than encounter the COVID virus cold.
Tiny you are definitely one of the most congenial posters on this board for as long as I've been snooping around. I commend you. Some of these guys can be pretty trying, myself included.
I'd have preferred not to have included Bannon in my clip as he seems really greasy to me so I'll reserve further comment.
My point is that the natural resistance gained from the disease is shown to be greater than resistance from the vaccine. Supported by these two studies. Results are for the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.zmescience.com/medicine/...-israel-finds/

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

Different numbers but they are statisically significant, I believe.
I think I've also been writing "mRNA" backwards in here. That's dick move.

I also did a piss poor job of explaining what I meant about the virus' evolution being driven by inefficient vaccines. I'll take another crack. The virus will naturally automatically create some mutations. If they express in the phenotype it can change the characteristics of how the virus functions, including how transmittable it is. A highly effective vaccine kills off both resulting phenotypes while a less efficient one doesn't, missing the ones that replicate more easily in new hosts and therefore selecting for a more infectious virus. That's as succinctly as I can put it. The vaccines don't spawn variants but shape their evolutionary development. The organism will be rewarded for evolving in it's own interest.

The Atlantic piece doesn't prove much in my estimation. It says numerous times that Malone's work was early and important. Seminal was one description I remember. The fact that he might rub some colleagues the wrong way in disagreement or diminish they're contribution doesn't change the import of his work. Hell, I think it was Watson of Crick and Watson was widely regarded as a real horses ass. Could be the other way round. Leibniz claimed for a good portion of his career that Newton stole calculus from him. Turns out Leibniz' writings recently discovered, prove differently.
As far as the clotting issues, I don't know anything about it as I haven't read anything honestly. I won't comment till I have.

Cheers!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 09:00 PM   #55
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The natural resistance gained from the 650,000 dead is impressive. They never got sick again. From anything.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:05 AM   #56
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

New super cure found. I say anti-vaxxers should just get their cure straight from the source.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...19-548487.html
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:20 AM   #57
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cool aide
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:11 AM   #58
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
New super cure found. I say anti-vaxxers should just get their cure straight from the source.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...19-548487.html

I say you should follow your own advise, along with that of your physician.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:48 AM   #59
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Arkansas doctor under investigation for prescribing anti-parasitic drug thousands of times for Covid-19 despite FDA warning
Out of thousands treated, zero deaths. Out of 531 treated in Jail, zero deaths in Jail...

But the narrative must not be destroyed.

Side effects of ivermectin: gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

Overdose can result in: hypotension and neurologic effects such as decreased consciousness, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, coma, and death.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:26 AM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/41806

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women