Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 08:21 PM   #46
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Very interested read. As you can tell I'm all about MSOG. I would never book with someone that didn't offer MSOG and as you can tell from my reviews I always book multi-hour appointment. Not for the fact that I can't pop 4 out in an hour which I actually have. Its the fact that I like to really enjoy my time and hopefully the personal I'm with is enjoying their time as well.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:36 PM   #47
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post

I'm sorry you take my discussion as ranting and defensive. I assure you, it is neither.
I took it as advertising and some damage control to prevent customers in future sessions from expecting to "go again" and you having to shut him down. c44 is known to be an abrasive jackass but I consider his points to be accurate and credible.

Maybe it's getting so much attention because it's been so boring. Today, it's this, street walkers, and dogs boiled alive in China

I might answer your question about "bad" later but I really am getting jammed up and soon may have no connectivity or opportunity.

But....

Me being a hard right wing capitalist, I believe you should be able to do what you want especially if it meets your objectives.

There are many companies I've complimented by saying they must have great salesmen.....because their product or service is crap, but they make billions. More power to them....unfortunately.

Now.....even people that know me can't figure me out. So don't try to do it by my avatar, ever changing titles, posts, or even my review pattern. But i will tell you....that most of my hobby dollars go to multi hour sessions with ATF's and I suspect that you would love to have me as a regular client and friend.

But having said that, I'd be a fool to walk in to Fuddruckers and ask for them to make me only one third of a hamburger and charge me double that of regular price....knowing full well it's going to take the entire burger to satisfy me. It doesn't matter how delicious the burger might be. One third ....

....is not enough.

=======

I gotta go.

Edit: if you really didn't want rebuttals, you would have just added this negative clarity to your showcase and ads as wad suggested above.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:37 PM   #48
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Very interested read. As you can tell I'm all about MSOG. I would never book with someone that didn't offer MSOG and as you can tell from my reviews I always book multi-hour appointment. Not for the fact that I can't pop 4 out in an hour which I actually have. Its the fact that I like to really enjoy my time and hopefully the personal I'm with is enjoying their time as well.
I believe I've had a couple of clients probably very similar to you. They came to see me for an appointment or two, always left smiling. Then I would get an email. He would tell me that he really enjoyed seeing me, and he feels like we might be comfortable enough to try something he really likes to do. He wants to see how many times he can pop in a session. Having seen him before, enjoying his company and playfulness and feeling confident that even if we don't get all that many, he'll enjoy his time with me, I've done this and had a blast. There's one guy that comes to see me and that's all we do. I know what he likes and what really gets him going, so I tease him as long as he wants and then he tells me to "hit it" (the thing that gets him off). He can come quite a few times in an afternoon! But I feel comfortable with him. I don't feel pressured. We already have an established connection. It's honestly fun, and I feel safe just getting to business with him because he was patient and respectful enough to let me reach that point.

But if he were the kind of guy that needed that kind of session right away, we probably never would have met and enjoyed each other so very much. Variety is the spice of life, and I like to have a lot of variety with my clients.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
You are most welcome.

Heh.

No effect? The why reply?

BTW, would you like some cheese with that whine?

Its a good spot for you to post a taint photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #50
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
So you only write no reviews? You believe in punishing those who don't perform well, but not rewarding those who do? I think that's a very negative way of doing things and makes me all the happier that you don't seem to like the way I run my business. I take it as further affirmation that I am correctly targeting my desired audience and repelling people like you.
My reviews are not meant to b a reward or punishment, I like seeing that I saved someone from making my same mistake, and if I like a lady, I might mention it in a comment or two bit not a whole review. And nope, no need to repel me coz am not ur type. It's not that I don't like the way u run ur business, that is entirely up to u. I actually admire that u r able to do it that way and anyone able to run a business earns my respect coz having one myself, I know how hard that is. There are different models on eccie, ur model is not my cup of tea so I choose not to come see u. My choice also.

I do reward the ladies who r nice to me, not with a review though, but with their choice reward which usually is $$. Back to the topic at hand, and I an signing out of this one coz it's gone off topic and I feel a little bit like am explaining my choices which is something I don't do to people I don't know.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:51 PM   #51
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I took it as advertising and some damage control to prevent customers in future sessions from expecting to "go again" and you having to shut him down. c44 is known to be an abrasive jackass but I consider his points to be accurate and credible.

Maybe it's getting so much attention because it's been so boring. Today, it's this, street walkers, and dogs boiled alive in China

I might answer your question about "bad" later but I really am getting jammed up and soon may have no connectivity or opportunity.

But....

Me being a hard right wing capitalist, I believe you should be able to do what you want especially if it meets your objectives.

There are many companies I've complimented by saying they must have great salesmen.....because their product or service is crap, but they make billions. More power to them....unfortunately.

Now.....even people that know me can't figure me out. So don't try to do it by my avatar, ever changing titles, posts, or even my review pattern. But i will tell you....that most of my hobby dollars go to multi hour sessions with ATF's and I suspect that you would love to have me as a regular client and friend.

But having said that, I'd be a fool to walk in to Fuddruckers and ask for them to make me only one third of a hamburger and charge me double that of regular price....knowing full well it's going to take the entire burger to satisfy me. It doesn't matter how delicious the burger might be. One third ....

....is not enough.

=======

I gotta go.

Edit: if you really didn't want rebuttals, you would have just added this negative clarity to your showcase and ads as wad suggested above.
I don't mind the rebuttals at all. I just have rebuttals of my own, and questions about some rebuttals. I appreciate that you think I would enjoy you. I have my doubts, but I don't feel the need to insult you. You've made your preferences clear, and obviously they are not me. I'm perfectly okay with that. I feel no need to assure you that you would enjoy my company, as you do for some reason. People either enjoy you or they don't. Telling them they will or won't doesn't really mean anything.

If a lady states her preferences to be different from yours, again, you don't need to fix her. There are a lot of ladies out there (obviously since you're such a busy boy) who offer exactly what you like. Trying to make me fit in your little box of what you think I should be/offer, or thinking I'm wrong or bad for being different than what you want, is your problem, not mine. I'm just curious about why a person thinks "different" is "bad." Though I usually know the answer.

Why do you think the gents who LIKE how I do things should be denied their preference by trying to fix ladies like myself or shaming us into doing things your way?

It is obvious since you and iquit never requested to see me that I and my reviewers have put enough information out there for you to make that informed and final choice. I fail to see why I should make changes.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #52
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you only write no reviews? You believe in punishing those who don't perform well, but not rewarding those who do? I think that's a very negative way of doing things
After 40+ reviews, I'm in a similar position.

I now only write no reviews and reviews for ladies that need verification or are truly short on recent reviews. Possibly getting that c44 $150 review discount might get me motivated.....but probably not. My reviews are extremely detailed, long, and take me several hours to produce. At my billing rate, I spend more $$$ on the review than I spend on the session, and I just can't donate that anymore.

Back on iquit. I appreciate his position. I much prefer somebody having the nuts to warn us of something than weak sheeple that write blubbering yes reviews telling us she came 8 times with his tongue....but failed to tell us about a chain saw scar, a wrecked stomach, or a coochie that smelled worse than a pogey plant. And nothing smells worse than a pogey plant.

So many tards admit to writing only yes reviews for PA credit then tell us they're afraid to write no reviews.

Honestly, another yes review of Madison May or Lolli101 is really of little value to us. There is no need for anyone to waste time telling us what we already know.

What we need to know as customers is: KD oversleeps her alarm, DM giving the intersection doesn't mean your booked, CD micro manages the session and limits customers to one orgasm.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:03 PM   #53
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
My reviews are not meant to b a reward or punishment, I like seeing that I saved someone from making my same mistake, and if I like a lady, I might mention it in a comment or two bit not a whole review. And nope, no need to repel me coz am not ur type. It's not that I don't like the way u run ur business, that is entirely up to u. I actually admire that u r able to do it that way and anyone able to run a business earns my respect coz having one myself, I know how hard that is. There are different models on eccie, ur model is not my cup of tea so I choose not to come see u. My choice also.

I do reward the ladies who r nice to me, not with a review though, but with their choice reward which usually is $$. Back to the topic at hand, and I an signing out of this one coz it's gone off topic and I feel a little bit like am explaining my choices which is something I don't do to people I don't know.
Now this post is good. I see your perspective on your reviews, even if I don't agree with it. But I hope you can see how it would make a lady think that you're just one of those guys who hate women and like to f*ck them and then bash them. They are out there, they are scary, and we don't want to see them.

I think from my ads, showcase, website, photos, reviews, and posts, there is a LOT of information available about what I offer and what my experience is like, no? You knew I wasn't your type. You even knew that you weren't mine. Your concern for newbies being "taken in" by any false expectations or promises is mostly unfounded. It's not an issue. I don't get new gents coming to see me and then leaving sorely disappointed. At least that I'm aware of. The few times I knew someone left having not had a great time was because we just couldn't click... no chemistry whatsoever. It happens, and it is unavoidable. You can't screen for sexual chemistry. It happens or it doesn't. The guys who contact me are looking for a different kind of experience than usually comes with mandatory MSOG. And if I get the impression that they are looking for a rabbit-humping experience, I douse that expectation as quickly as possible, before we ever meet.

I'm not here trying to con anyone. I have no interest in anyone coming to see me and expecting something I don't offer. I do my best to put myself out there in a way that attracts those I intend to. It works, for the vast majority. I'm sure there have been a few that slipped through the cracks and left going "Well that wasn't what I expected" but I'll bet that even happens with the ladies you like occasionally.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:07 PM   #54
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
CD micro manages the session and limits customers to one orgasm.
If that's how you need to see it.

However, if you want to be a LITTLE more factual, I only "limit" to one on a one hour session. Maybe saying I'm very YMMV on MSOG for 60 minutes is more appropriate, since it seems that some claim I did MSOG for them in an hour, and I've admitted as much.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #55
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:17 PM   #56
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I'm sure glad I am a one-shot type of hobbyist....lol Not that I can't or don't want to #2...I just prefer to have one damn good passionate session and then I am good. Plus, I get hungry and crave sushi right after sex....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:45 PM   #57
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Summa bich........

The whole thread..... TL,DR

The girl explained it in the first post....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:01 PM   #58
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Alright.....one last post.

It seems that your hardheadedness is getting in the way of your ability to see the compliments.

Let's stew it down to this:

The market is the diameter of the pie. Your share of the market is indicated by a slice. You are telling us that your model provides the slice you need plus extra for the boat.

We get it.

I told you that I'm a capitalist and (in new words) I respect successful models whether they bring value versus just being clever.

I am going to go to sleep (after studying SD's showcase)....but please sleep it off and then tomorrow answer this one question as concisely as possible:

If your slice of the pie is sooo good....and you are sooo happy with it, why are you in here in coed posting the clarification and asking for the review to be linked to it?
Old 06-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #59
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Alright.....one last post.

It seems that your hardheadedness is getting in the way of your ability to see the compliments.

Let's stew it down to this:

The market is the diameter of the pie. Your share of the market is indicated by a slice. You are telling us that your model provides the slice you need plus extra for the boat.

We get it.

I told you that I'm a capitalist and (in new words) I respect successful models whether they bring value versus just being clever.

I am going to go to sleep (after studying SD's showcase)....but please sleep it off and then tomorrow answer this one question as concisely as possible:

If your slice of the pie is sooo good....and you are sooo happy with it, why are you in here in coed posting the clarification and asking for the review to be linked to it?
Initially? To f*ck with citizen44.

After that, I was just enjoying the discussion being about my favorite subject. Me. :P

After that, because I saw my inbox. And more options for playmates is always a good thing.

PS. I'll pose to you a similar question. Considering I logically have a financial incentive to garner exposure when I see it is working, I think it makes sense why I'm here keeping the thread going. So, why are you?
Old 06-20-2015, 10:29 PM   #60
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Now comes the taint ... wait for it ... wait for it ....
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women