Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #46
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love sucking, obviously lol and wouldn't be a slut face if i wasnt good at it. Tuma, bls, cock worship. Im not happy unless my mouth is occupied lol set a record for Valentine's 2016- sucked cock for 7hrs straight during MFM.... ended up with friction burns lol
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:10 AM   #47
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
Fuck you john clark u still around?
your ass could never last an hour BBBJ , you barely lasted 20 mintues with me and that was FS session. BTW why did you tell you would see me again after you came back from your vacation? if you were so disappointed in my skin color?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777

I hope you stick to white women from now on so you know exactly what skin color you are going to get!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:59 AM   #48
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Lita's rimming and cock worship are truly exquisite. It is been too long since I have had the pleasure...
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:33 AM   #49
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
I could make you pop just by my rimjob alone

Then of course I would never waste any of my other "special" talents by not edging you to no end before milking every drop of out of you a few times....Mmmmmmm!
AGREED!!!! Miss you Lita
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #50
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:

Then of course I would never waste any of my other "special" talents by not edging you to no end before milking every drop of out of you a few times....Mmmmmmm!
Oh my...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:21 AM   #51
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
Fuck you john clark u still around?
your ass could never last an hour BBBJ , you barely lasted 20 mintues with me and that was FS session. BTW why did you tell you would see me again after you came back from your vacation? if you were so disappointed in my skin color?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777

I hope you stick to white women from now on so you know exactly what skin color you are going to get!
HAHAHAHAHAAH you STILL mad about that NO review?? Goddamn girl let it go!!

There it is folks. 4 fucking years later and Mya still pissed about that NO review. For reference: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #52
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
HAHAHAHAHAAH you STILL mad about that NO review?? Goddamn girl let it go!!

There it is folks. 4 fucking years later and Mya still pissed about that NO review. For reference: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777
YOU BET MY BLACKETY BLACK ASS IS, SHIT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ELEPHANTS!!!

WE DON'T FORGET SHIT!

unlike white people who forgot what they ancestors did and what they STILL DOING to oppress people who not also Arian race, and unlike the many Hispanics who seem to forget they being shipped out this mother fucker as we type... POST WHILE YOU CAN BLM69 & Corona & L.A. (oh wait you could be anywhere in the world and post on this bitch nvm)... and I hope Dorthy didn't get deported already... we haven't heard from her.

Don't worry I'm not getting deported! I'm an ORIGINAL American, Bred by the best breeders in the world. Trump can't kick none of us out, WE AMERICA'S KIDS! so when all the foreigners gone, guess who u gone be left with? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SOMEBODY PM JOHN CLARK, TELL HIM TO REPLY LIKE MOTHER FUCKERS DO ME! COME REPLY BITCH! YOU NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH ROTFLMMFAO
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #53
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Damm baby, I got hard reading this
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #54
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

A lot of blow jobs I have experienced would better be described as hand jobs with occasional visits in the mouth. To truly qualify as an hour long BJ should mean 60 minutes inside the mouth. For those who have declared they are capable which of the above did you really mean?
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #55
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
A lot of blow jobs I have experienced would better be described as hand jobs with occasional visits in the mouth. To truly qualify as an hour long BJ should mean 60 minutes inside the mouth. For those who have declared they are capable which of the above did you really mean?
My hr BBBJ session isn't literally an hour of non stop cock sucking.. There are other activities involved... Hj,bls,DT,TUMA, brest/nipple play ect..this isn't all though... Varies by client and what their likes and dislikes are.

I like to think mine includes a lot of mouth with hj mixed in...my technique is amazing.. May not be for everyone... But it is an experience to be had..

BJs are just fun IMO lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #56
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
....unlike white people who forgot what they ancestors did and what they STILL DOING to oppress people who not also Arian race, and unlike the many Hispanics who seem to forget...

(The spelling is the) Aryan race, you babbling twit. Arian is the name you'd give to a male child / man.

But...more on The Aryans...it was the Nazi's (of WWII, in case you missed that in World History class, as well) misinterpretation of the term ("borrowed" for their cause to promote racial hierarchy per the "racially pure" Nordic & Germanic peoples) was originally used to describe peoples of Persia & India.

That said, I kinda doubt the citizenry of Persia and India were guilty ofkeeping your people down during the unfortunate time of slavery in the colonies and the early statehood of America.....anymore than those Deep South notorious German / Nazi plantation owners of the 17th and 18th centuries.

Confused? lol...well, that goes without question.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:27 PM   #57
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I would love one of these sessions. Does not have to be the whole hour, just the main focus is on me getting a BJ. If it was a spitroast even better.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:01 PM   #58
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I would love one of these sessions. Does not have to be the whole hour, just the main focus is on me getting a BJ. If it was a spitroast even better.
PM me lol....I'm thinking of marketing my spit as a special sexual lubricant
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #59
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
Ive had a few in room conversations with guys about this same issue. I guess Im ignorant to the fact that most women do this. Im an advocate of using a sloppy wet hand to help out in other areas that arent preoccupied with the mouth, but really the HJ/BJ makes no sense to me.

One of the more memorable conversations I have had about this, the hobbyist told me that I was an "all mouth" kind of girl. IE lips, tongue, everything.

I dont quite agree with the "60min in the mouth" statement. Then again, a few seconds away here and there shouldnt be too much of a bother. I like to think Im one of those girls, yet at the same time Im just like Analeese as far as technique goes. Including other activities such as BLS/TUMA and cock worship do significantly enhance the experience. And I am a serious cock worshiper - can never just focus on one thing at a time lol
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #60
Bonferroni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Well, now have a new hobby fantasy after reading this. Thinking about starting a Request and ISO that links to this thread.
Bonferroni is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women