Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2021, 11:47 AM   #46
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
There are no enemies, only unfortunate souls condemned to die early or suffer the ravages of long haul COVID. Thank goodness the vaccines train our immune systems to fight the virus, so we don’t have to potentially go into a battle for our lives cold.

Love and peace,

Tiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
I love the sarcasm
Good one FC.

Lesson for Hedonist: FC's post effectively uses sarcasm. My earlier post uses exaggeration but not sarcasm.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:49 AM   #47
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
this is why Mark Twain said, "A lie travels half way around the world before truth can get its pants on"
The government push so fucking hard to whip everyone into a hysterical frenzy in 2020, then issued a Page 10 correction at the end of the year ("Oops! teehee")

keep clinging to this stat, despite the CDC revising this number.
But, we've done this in every covid thread, so we'll repeat it again
that's 6% of your 500-700k figure

whats the incentive to say this 'virus' isn't a big deal?
-- you really think people know its a killer and just want people to die?
whats the incentive to say this 'virus' is a super big deal?
-- we've all witnessed why, unending power grab for authority and big corporate interests.
You have yet to explain why 500,000+ more people died in the USA in 2020 than 2019, when the CDC said less than 350,000 died of COVID in 2020:

Quote:
"Die with it versus die from it" may indeed be unresolvable. But you can look at excess deaths instead. How many people died in 2020 compared to previous years? And based on that, the number of people who died as a result of the COVID epidemic in 2020 was almost certainly greater than the official CDC count of COVID deaths.

Scroll down to the table in this paper,

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2778234

You'll see that the CDC attributed 345,323 deaths to COVID 19 in 2020. HOWEVER, look at the total number of deaths during 2020, in the first row. They were up by 503,976 from 2019. Compare to the increase in the number deaths from 2018 to 2019 (15,633) or from 2017 to 2018 (25,702).

Total deaths attributed to heart disease, Alzheimer disease, and diabetes in 2020 showed anomalous increases over past years. Perhaps some of these deaths should have been attributed to COVID.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:59 AM   #48
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
You have yet to explain why 500,000+ more people died in the USA in 2020 than 2019, when the CDC said less than 350,000 died of COVID in 2020:
i'm real curious what difficulty you have with these posts. This isn't the first time you've confused ME replying to another poster citing THEIR POSITION.....and interpreted it as ME making that statement.

WHERE did I get the 500k figure from?
FROM THE PERSON I'M REPLYING TO

No need to respond, its just very weird is all. You seem like an intelligent fellow. Not sure what is falling through the cracks for you.
>> nb4 spin/cope "uh, I ....eh....I knew you didn't get the jab, even though I'm sorry you did for your job"

In addition, the main point of the post you're replying to was that the CDC revised its statistics late in the year to clarify that the great majority of all deaths they previously reported.....died of other causes
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:27 AM   #49
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
at no point has this ever been presented in any media / press release.
You're looking for justification / assumptions just to desperately keep your original position. What you assume makes total sense....however, NONE of what is actually going on with "pandemic" response has.

Do what you want but what you're declaring has no basis in reality.
"Boosters" are just the exact same shit you got before. Medical staff aren't keeping different stockpiles of Shot #1, Shot#2 and Booster A,B,C

Acknowledging this doesn't mean you have to change your position, but you've got nothing to support your claim
The scenario i discussed is more for the 2022 winter flu season. The flu shot for influenza_a for winter 2021 is already available . They have not determined that a new more dominant variant is on the horizon for this flu season. Thus nothing in the press.

Regarding the Moderna and Pfizer booster for this year, yes its the same vaccine (or in moderna's case half the dose) in some people the protection can decrease over time. If you are age 64 and younger and don't live in a nursing home or some other high risk area you don't need this years booster according to the guidelines.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...cine-booster#1
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:43 AM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

'a' - you are correct

Nice post and documentation
also - consider CDC for sources
Thank You.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:53 AM   #51
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The scenario i discussed is more for the 2022 winter flu season. They have not determined that a new more dominant variant is on the horizon for this flu season.
again, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the "COVID vaccine" is.
It has NO FORM of the virus within it.
This is why they redefined what "vaccine" means in 2021
It's sole purpose is to reprogram your body's immune system, regardless of "COVID19"
When COVID22 v.7.0 Theta DeltaBeta comes out, the moderna,pfizer,jj juice will be the exact same goo they're putting in people now

did you want to know when the press releases will be for all the new variants for Endless Lockdown?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
from your own webmd source
Quote:
they eventually lose some of their power against infection and serious illness, no matter the variant of the virus (like Alpha, Beta, or Delta)
there is nothing in that link that suggests that the "vaccines" are going to be updated with new variants in the future. It does not matter today. Again, because these "vaccines" have no trace of the virus within them
Old 11-15-2021, 07:55 AM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Straight from the Government

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-42.pdf

⚠️For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group.⚠️

https://t.me/darkuniverse09
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:57 AM   #53
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is only about guberment control, AP today Austrian gov locks down un vax ed Hmm Nazi much

https://youtu.be/6plsSlxOstQ
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:04 AM   #54
FatCity
BANNED

VARIANTS don't mean anything to the new "COVID19" vaccines....because they aren't vaccines

a "gene" of something (common cold) that can cause COVID19 is an ancillary to its primary purpose: mRNA reprogramming of your immune system

Old 11-15-2021, 08:07 AM   #55
FatCity
BANNED

Old 11-15-2021, 08:30 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

100% correct Gne/cell therapy ,,,
Note Green bay looked good with Aaron , where s Gavan Hmm
Old 11-15-2021, 09:00 AM   #57
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
i'm real curious what difficulty you have with these posts. This isn't the first time you've confused ME replying to another poster citing THEIR POSITION.....and interpreted it as ME making that statement.

WHERE did I get the 500k figure from?
FROM THE PERSON I'M REPLYING TO

No need to respond, its just very weird is all. You seem like an intelligent fellow. Not sure what is falling through the cracks for you.
>> nb4 spin/cope "uh, I ....eh....I knew you didn't get the jab, even though I'm sorry you did for your job"

In addition, the main point of the post you're replying to was that the CDC revised its statistics late in the year to clarify that the great majority of all deaths they previously reported.....died of other causes
The 500,000 didn’t come from your post or adav8s28’s post. That’s coincidence. It came from the Journal of the American Medical Association paper I linked to which showed roughly 3.3 million Americans died in 2020 from all causes and 2.8 million in 2019, from all causes. That’s a difference of 500,000. Earlier you were maintaining COVID deaths are overstated, presumably that some combination of the CDC and doctors and hospitals improperly attributed deaths from heart attacks and pneumonia and the like to COVID. And in the post in question in this thread it’s more of the same. Now you’re apparently maintaining only 6% of reported COVID deaths should be attributed mostly to the virus, which would mean COVID was about as dangerous as the flu. Which is not true. You have yet to explain why 500,000 more people, total, died in 2020 than 2019 if COVID, the disease, has not killed a lot of people. Unless you want to say all of them really died from cardiac arrest, which I guess would make sense.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:09 AM   #58
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Earlier you were maintaining COVID deaths are overstated, presumably that some combination of the CDC and doctors and hospitals improperly attributed deaths from heart attacks and pneumonia and the like to COVID.
Quote:
Now you’re apparently maintaining only 6% of reported COVID deaths should be attributed mostly to the virus, which would mean COVID is about as dangerous as the flu
the post you are replying to supplies evidence to the effect of both
FROM ......the CDC, themselves
Old 11-15-2021, 09:25 AM   #59
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Yup over stated FLU ,,, https://youtu.be/6plsSlxOstQ
Old 11-15-2021, 12:24 PM   #60
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
the post you are replying to supplies evidence to the effect of both
FROM ......the CDC, themselves
Perhaps you can provide a link with this evidence from the CDC itself? Because it's not in the post I replied to, below. I'm not buying that 500,000 more people died from all causes in 2020 than in 2019 because of an "unending power grab for authority and big corporate interests."

Quote:
this is why Mark Twain said, "A lie travels half way around the world before truth can get its pants on"
The government push so fucking hard to whip everyone into a hysterical frenzy in 2020, then issued a Page 10 correction at the end of the year ("Oops! teehee")

keep clinging to this stat, despite the CDC revising this number.
But, we've done this in every covid thread, so we'll repeat it again
that's 6% of your 500-700k figure

whats the incentive to say this 'virus' isn't a big deal?
-- you really think people know its a killer and just want people to die?
whats the incentive to say this 'virus' is a super big deal?
-- we've all witnessed why, unending power grab for authority and big corporate interests.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women