Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #46
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalover003 View Post
I agree with Jez also. Some guys just think of the women here as objects. Which maybe tells us more about them than the lady. That is wrong...completely wrong. The problem I have is that I just do not understand why they cannot treat the ladies with respect. I have seen numerous examples of this in the apst month.

I also agree with Boom and Laz as i rarely do the half hour rates because I want there to be some type of chemistry there and in a half hour session that is not possible. So I am in agreement with some guys that the best type of special is a longer session. My eyes would almost scream out of my eye sockets and do a happy dance of hearing a special with a lady I have seen on a few occasions who is having a multi-hour special.

I know a few gentlemen here who would agree with me on this. There is nothing better than a few hours together with a hot provider whom you have seen on numerous occasions and there is some good chemistry there.

I can understand some guys like shorter sessions but asking for 80 dollars or less IS an insult to the ladies.
Oh I wish you were talking about me!! I loved when you bent me over and did you know what
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #47
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I can only offer supposition (since I'm not a provider), but it seems like it is easier to keep a fish on the line than get a fish on the line. If you have a client that is semi-regular, easy to get along with, and is courteous and clean, it seems like you would want to offer him more for less to keep him coming.

And for me, more time/more time/more time. For the providers that I like (which is most), the time ALWAYS ends too quickly, regardless how much time was scheduled.
JacobJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #48
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobJ View Post
I can only offer supposition (since I'm not a provider), but it seems like it is easier to keep a fish on the line than get a fish on the line. If you have a client that is semi-regular, easy to get along with, and is courteous and clean, it seems like you would want to offer him more for less to keep him coming.

And for me, more time/more time/more time. For the providers that I like (which is most), the time ALWAYS ends too quickly, regardless how much time was scheduled.
You are absolutely right on this. It seems to me that more time for same rate tends to be a natural progression for someone that has been a "fish on the line" for a while. I have some gents that I've seen for years and I never schedule a time with them that I don't have plenty of extra extra wiggle room to catch up and have a good relaxed time.
Unfortunately, I've learned the value of keeping "lines in the water". Just as there is turnover with providers, there is also turnover with hobbyists. No matter how great the connection, someone who used to call you their ATF will find a new ATF, some hobbyists leave the hobby altogether, others overextend their budget or fall on rough times and take a break. There are many reasons why a lady needs to attract 'new fish'.
I'm someone who admittedly gets comfortable seeing a few people, won't advertise, and will stop seeing "new to me" people. When I get lazy in keeping up with my ads, people that have seen me only a few times, forget that I'm around and move on. I don't have to hobby, but sometimes when I haven't advertised in a while, I look around and think hmmmmm... I'm in the mood to "fish" tonight... but all the fish moved onto other ponds.

Hope you don't mind me taking your fishing analogy so far. LOL I like analogies. OMG who knew there were so many fish emoticans!
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #49
Ken Dahl
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

My preferred special would be additional time. One hour is simply not enough for a truly relaxed and enjoyable encounter. When an appointment is for only one hour, my companion wouldn't need to watch the clock . . . I would!

An extra 30 minutes or a two hour appointment affords time for conversation, a relaxed drink or two, a mutual shower, prolonged foreplay, a more authentic GFE.

BTW, perhaps you should consider moving this thread to the national board. I'm sure there are many who would like to weigh in.
Ken Dahl is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #50
dpsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

2 for 1 specials sound awesome. lol But I think a discounted rate on hr specials or 90 for 60 min specials are the most appealing personally. I like at least hr long visits so I'm biased I suppose, but who isn't. haha
dpsatx is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #51
Love Your Zoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I think for me it depends on who I'm seeing. If it is a first or second visit, or someone I haven't seen in a while, I would want a reduced rate for the normal time. "New friends or old friends discount".

If it is someone I've seen several times before, I would prefer the additional time for the same rate.
Love Your Zoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #52
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default 2c

I would say reduced rates (repeat special) have the most impact on me.
If a Provider lowers her rates for me because I see her often, it allows me to see her even more often.

I would rather see a Provider more often than for longer because that's just how my needs\body works (usually).

That said, I don't want her to lower her rate too low because I don't want to feel like I'm cheating her or have her resent it.
($80 just makes me feel weird even for a hhr... Unless, I was seeing her 3x a week, then I'd feel Ok. LOL)
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women