Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 AM   #46
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Why do you hate Houston hobbyist's again?
I don't hate you so you'd never understand

If I had my way ... this place would be full of little waywards
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #47
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Stop trying to make Wakeup jealous. I have really missed you the last few days, you never come over to the Island anymore, it's just not the same without you.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Checkmate.

16, do you really want to know why I gave a little push to your thread? I didn't hijack it by the way, but it certainly got a new slant that Mila ran to hell and gone with, so it accomplished my purpose. I hijacked it so that Brooke would start posting again.

You see, Brooke got the bashing of a lifetime on the 17th, when she was proven to hate all Houston hobbyists, to have actively tried to discourage other providers from visiting Houston, and in general to have been a pretty large bitch, figuratively and literally. After said bashing was done, she told everyone that she was going to stop posting in Co-Ed except for her ads, well where's the fun in that for me? Brooke is a much better plaything than her hamster or your ferret...you can't ass fuck your ferret...well maybe...

So, my mission now becomes "How do I get Brooke to post in public forums again so I can have someone to bat around like a cat with a ball of string?" You see, Brooke is a defensive personality. She can't stand when people talk about her in a negative way. She'll grasp at any defense she can to try and make it seem like she was in the right. I mean, "I didn't NC/NS him, I was at Subway next door!" Really? And now, "if it did not offened you, I'd be willing to bet you are NOT one of those assholes I was talking about" One of those assholes? She never made a distinction, she meant all Houston men, but she's now trying to defend herself and insert a small change to make it seem like she wasn't in the wrong. These things just illustrate how Brooke sees things in a very defensive way, and that'll never change.

Knowing this about Brooke, the easiest way to get Brooke back into the arena is to poke little jabs at her. You'll notice that since the 15th when Brooke started her downward spioral into doom, she's posted an ad and a few dozen posts in the Powder Room, and that's it until her post here. She's being driven insane by the conflict of not wanting to post in public for fear of retribution and her need to defend herself. So what does she do? She makes an innocuous post thanking you for your contribution to the board. How can someone possibly attack that? She's safe, yet she's now posting again, and that will start increasing her confidence as people don't attack her directly.

Now I come in. You'll notice that I didn't even respond to Brooke, I responded to you, and I didn't hijack either, my post was completely on topic, but it had a slope steeper than Everest's North Face, and Mila stepped right onto it and started the slippery landslide. Once Mila starts posting, it's really inevitable, but I'll push it over the edge. All I have to do is ask "Why?" and go to bed. Mila really isn't that bright, pretty childish, but a good fuck from what I hear, so I know that silence is all that it will take to get her tumbling down the slope that leads to Brooke coming back. Mila will take my silence as me losing the argument. She'll think that I'm backing down. She'll assume that what she is saying is right, and she'll keep going. She'll even tell Brooke that she has me on the run, and that she has other hobbyists laughing at Wakeup and now is the perfect time for Brooke to jump in. Presto, the non-GFE fat chick makes her appearance!

Predictably, she starts off by trying to be defensive. Her first real post is about how busy she has been and how all I've done is to give her business. But once she's past that, she'll start her offensive soon enough. She's extremely predictable, you just have to know how her mind works. Daphne and Mila are black women who are also hookers. You're probably not going to find a combination that will fight more than that. They're easy to bait. Daphne knows she's easy to bait, so she takes steps to claim that she isn't with her "I'm above caring about all this stuff, you guys are funny" posts, but it's really just to cover up the fact that she loves a good fight. Mila, as I said, just isn't bright enough to do any of that stuff, she's terribly transparant when it comes to the Great Game, and will always simply be a catalyst, used by others to get what they want. It takes all types, and they fulfill theyir roles perfectly.

The only person who can hurt Brooke is herself, and she can't possibly do that if she's not posting. If you set up the right conditions for any given situation, you can sit back and let the situation unfold on it's own and it will go exactly where you want it to go. Brooke is posting again, 9 posts just this morning in public forums, and 1 more in the Powder Room, and as sure as the sun rises today, she'll let her mouth run off without her brain, and guess who'll be there?

Thanks for playing kids, it was, it is, and it always will be a blast playing the Great Game...

P.S.-You're welcome Way, I brought her back for us.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #49
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

For fuck's sake...

Honestly, Wakeup, you make it very difficult to agree with you. While on the one hand I think there is some validity to some of your issues with Brooke, on the other, I can't get behind the rest of it or the way you say it.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:06 AM   #50
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
It's always so amusing when the self appointed "Origional ASPD Bad Boy" tries to get up on his hind legs and post like someone with balls. It's a lot like when boi bander Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet, sane folks wonder who ever thought he was straight? Nothing wrong with being Carkiddo, but who exactly does he think he is fooling?

Trying to help you isn't stalking OASPDBB, just as many have explained to you publicly and privately how many different kinds of posters contribute to the message boards, but no matter how many times he gets spanked, always coming back for more. Someone seems to have a little man crush on me and it's kinda cute.

Carkiddo sorry that the back channels aren't open to you and the whole concept is so confusing, sucks to be you and I don't mean that as another gay reference, but the back channel thing kind of was. But I'll keep trying to help you and you will keep crushing on me, then some day you will come out of the closet. Carkiddo you should come out with us sometime, it would be fun for you to see us in the wild. Don't be skeered.

Of course some threads should be locked and some threads should be allowed to play out, it's always knowing which ones are which that becomes difficult.

Brook can't wait for your other hobby husband to Wakeup, he has been missing you while you've been getting your post on in the powder room, this is going to be an excellent day! Why do you hate Houston hobbyist's again?
Wayward sounds like you're the one with the crush on Wakeup I haven't seen a bigger case of Wkitis in awhile damn you got it hot for him.(protecting your lil honey)
I have heard in the back channels the both of you really are close and not the same person... that explain a lot.
No I don't want to go on a date with you and WakeUp and don't take it personal I like hispanic women call Hotlatinagirls I have frickin made there Xmas lil more joyful.
Itchy now you know why threads are closed early so they don't turn into this kinda useless crap.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:12 AM   #51
carkido45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
For fuck's sake...
+1 Wakeup can't help it he's so sensitive.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:17 AM   #52
carkido45
Valued Poster

I fopund Wakeup and Wayward
Old 12-22-2010, 06:18 AM   #53
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
For fuck's sake...
A profound summation, Ender.

I did get something very valuable out of this thread though; at last now I know how that tricky bastard weaseled out from my ignore button. Just re-fixed that. Reading his boring shit carries a serious risk of de-compensating my Alzheimered neurons and sliding me into irreversible dementia.

I don't want to take any damn rewardLESS risks.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:33 AM   #54
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Wayward sounds like you're the one with the crush on Wakeup I haven't seen a bigger case of Wkitis in awhile damn you got it hot for him.(protecting your lil honey)
I have heard in the back channels the both of you really are close and not the same person... that explain a lot.
No I don't want to go on a date with you and WakeUp and don't take it personal I like hispanic women call Hotlatinagirls I have frickin made there Xmas lil more joyful.
Itchy now you know why threads are closed early so they don't turn into this kinda useless crap.
So you are afraid to go out get a drink and chase some women? Now that doesn't sound like the Origional ASPD Bad Boy at all, so information sharing doesn't interest you or are you just skeered that you once you go Gator you'll never go back to women?

I get it OASPDBB, you don't have any real balls, we see that in a lot of Hispanic males that are in the closet, it's nice to see you at least trying to respond and keep telling us what a stud you are, because closeted guys never do that. We understand that it is terrifying to even think of talking to a women outside of a spa setting or maybe even in one, that's why I keep offering to help you. I know it's a complete waste of time, but can't help it, keep trying to give something back to the community. Maybe I should volunteer to help out on staff or open a SHMB, what do you think?
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
For fuck's sake...

Honestly, Wakeup, you make it very difficult to agree with you. While on the one hand I think there is some validity to some of your issues with Brooke, on the other, I can't get behind the rest of it or the way you say it.
That's fine. I'm not here asking for validation or for anyone to agree with me. I'm here for me, and my fun, and that's it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
A profound summation, Ender.

I did get something very valuable out of this thread though; at last now I know how that tricky bastard weaseled out from my ignore button.
An unexpected benefit that I now love! That was awesome...
Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #56
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
For fuck's sake...

I with you on this one ender. It is a little funny and ironic if all of this has actually helped out BWs business.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I with you on this one ender. It is a little funny and ironic if all of this has actually helped out BWs business.
C'mon...if you didn't know this one already...BW has NEVER had as good a bunch of publicity as what I gave her this past week...I need to ask for my cut...

The goal here isn't to hurt Brooke's business, no one can hurt Brooke's business, Houston likes fat chicks, we pay by the pound for non-GFE down here...the goal is to keep her around to play with!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #58
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
WHO'S RUNNING THIS PLACE is my question?
I am........I thinck.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #59
SCBOY
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

STFU Wakeup, dude give it a rest.
SCBOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #60
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Yup but WakeUp isn't the only one on ECCIE who hijack threads and never contributes much in the way of info and that's why many THREADS ARE CLOSED.
Hijacking gets many threads closed before they can offer any helpful info.
It's the same ones over and over and they're always looking for a fight and don't contribute a single review or help a fellow hobbyist out in the ISO forum and this aslo gets threads closed.
The MODS have there hands full so better to close a thread than let the same guys get a hold of it and hijack the shit out of it.
WHO'S RUNNING THIS PLACE is my question?
Isn't this off topic, thus, a hijack.......I'm just sayin'
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women