Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60600
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48546
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42151
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #46
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy booty View Post
Uh.... NO I DONT EVEN PLAY ON IT YOU SHOULD ASK BEFOR YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DIDNT EVEN SAY I WOULD WHEN ON THE MONTHLY I SAID I WOULD IF I AM NOT ON IT IT MEANS ONLY ORAL PLAY GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT OR RE READ IT I THINK PLAYING ON IT ITS A EMBARASEMENT LIKE YOU ARE GIVING ME BY NOT THINKING THIS CORRECTLY
Booty...its a joke...I'm playing off of what you said about 1/2 hours while your aunt flo is visiting...

Just a joke...lower your weapon...back away slowly...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 03:35 AM   #47
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi View Post
I just want rent + 37.50!
Hold out for the cash and a baloney and Velveeta sammie and a grape Nehi. Even if you don't eat them you can freeze the sammie for Santa. He's all about finding a bad little girl, a Baloney and Velveeta sammie and a nehi on the hearth for almost forever.

Good luck on the rent
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:56 AM   #48
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Toyz & Scarletta Stone featured in....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (6.9 KB, 113 views)
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:05 AM   #49
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Sounds like a personal hygiene product for street walkers. anyway frozen jam just sounds so wrong.

Quote:
Be carefull what you wish for want a hoverboard? this house was distroyed by one

I didn't know that Smuckers was in bed with Monsanto, just look at this..

at least you know whats in baloney LMFAO
Old 12-08-2015, 06:35 AM   #50
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
DO NOT settle!

If you are bartering that thing for the mystical Bologna sammich of all Bologna sammiches...remember there is only ONE ToYz approved B&C...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:41 AM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I wish Santa would give me the power to make the traffic disappear...like poof......I know,I know, it's not gonna happen
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:44 AM   #52
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I am putting that in the 3D printer, Pinot of course!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
DO NOT settle!

If you are bartering that thing for the mystical Bologna sammich of all Bologna sammiches...remember there is only ONE ToYz approved B&C...

Old 12-08-2015, 07:55 AM   #53
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

my wish ... a redhead, thats all a man could ever need, well .. maybe one who also doesnt shave down there ...
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:04 AM   #54
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113686
My ECCIE Reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Booty...its a joke...I'm playing off of what you said about 1/2 hours while your aunt flo is visiting...

Just a joke...lower your weapon...back away slowly...
I am the weapon I have claws I am the crab

it don't sound like a joke to me

how do you know if i get my monthly or not its not because i said it

i said i would do 30 mins while my monthly is in town because i cant play while on it its only oral play for the male that ask for it is that better understanding for you since you couldn't figure it out go figure didn't put some thought into it you supposed i did that not cool supposing
i don't need a response back from you don't even say anything move on without responding
sexy booty is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #55
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Good luck ToyZ,

You should have known after seeing WARNING SIGNS like "text only , Blocked calls are NOT ACCEPTABLE"

followed by "do not waste my time with endless emails & do not contact me if your not positive you want an appointment. An inquiry is fine but please be a gentleman when contact me. Include your info, refferences, and appointment request
Then she follows up with her scheduling policy:If you choose to SHORT notice cancel or flake on our appointment you will be blacklisted NO EXCEPTIONS MY TIME IS VALUABLE TO ME

If you glanced at her profile you would find,gibberish about recording the session, terms of non negotiation, and pictures that appear to span a decade, you commented once before on how sweet and inviting her profile pic was (I assume the jester pic?), so I am sure you saw the same things I did. I would think that a wide angle lens wouldn't be good for this kind of Photography. I will inquire SL as his photo's never have that effect.

So, my question is, are you going to dance with someone who does not capitalize letters, cannot form a sentence, yet so quickly informed you of your wrongs, then wouldn't accept your (half assed) apology, and then went on to advise us of the following:

"I am the weapon I have claws I am the crab

it don't sound like a joke to me

how do you know if i get my monthly or not its not because i said it

i said i would do 30 mins while my monthly is in town because i cant play while on it its only oral play for the male that ask for it is that better understanding for you since you couldn't figure it out go figure didn't put some thought into it you supposed i did that not cool supposing
i don't need a response back from you don't even say anything move on without responding"

How can you argue (have a meaningful disagreement) with that?

And now for a word from our sponsors

I almost forgot staying on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
I wish that for 1 day the girls would do 30 min appointments for $160 so I can see if a couple I have met are as wonderful as I think they'll be BCD with out costing me and arm and a leg....

This means he is not looking for just any hooger that will do a 1/2 , hell I am sure you would do an hour for that. He wants as a Christmas Hobby wish is to bed some of the top shelf hoogars that he has either met or has knowledge of at a dollar amount he can budget. Not everyone has hobby money when they still need to pay for Christmas. I thought it was a great Christmas wish as I think I had one like that a long time ago. Best 1/2 hour of my hobby life.

So, I'd like to point out that along with your inadequates in the writing department you may want to brush up on your reading comprehension too.

just ask anyone if you don't understand the visual, I know I would be happy to help.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:32 PM   #56
Toyz
Valued Poster

It was just a little joke!

ON TOPIC:

What I want for Christmas are a few Hoogars with a sense of humor...(((and multi orgasmic spasmostic pussies)))

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:56 PM   #57
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Merry Xmas, T! I have arrived
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #58
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
Merry Xmas, T! I have arrived
I thought I was expecting Hobby Claus, but, you, my dear, are even more welcome. See you manana!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #59
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

I would like to do the Twelve Days of Christmas with the twelve hottest ATX ladies, one each for twelve days just before Christmas; and then party all day long with all of them on Christmas Day. Just a fantasy, but wouldn't that be fun.

Some might say my eyes are bigger than my cock...
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:17 PM   #60
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
I would like to do the Twelve Days of Christmas with the twelve hottest ATX ladies, one each for twelve days just before Christmas; and then party all day long with all of them on Christmas Day. Just a fantasy, but wouldn't that be fun.

Some might say my eyes are bigger than my cock...

Would you follow SL's list or offer your own that we can bump to infinity ???
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women