Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

whos squriming?

I posted a picture of saddams airforce
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons.... If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?" - President George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Oct. 7, 2002

a complete lie without any consequence ... a war based on a lie without any consequence, spending billions and billions of taxpayer dollars for a war based on a lie wiithout any consequence, 4000 dead soldiers without any consequence .. not one iota of accountability was even mentioned much less asked for by the republican congress who had both the house and the senate ...

based on principle alone, and until the past administration is held responsible for thehttp://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=283 7447ir (any/all) actions regarding Iraq not one republican has any right whatsoever to ask anyone of any cloth to be held accountable for anything.

The End
You are the liar, CBJ7. Bush's remarks were based on lies propagated by Saddam Hussein. The intel available at the time appeared to support the belief that Saddam had WMD. Post war commissions have determined that Saddam had every intention of reconstituting his WMD program after he broke free from UN sanctions.

For example, on 30 September 2004, the ISG released the Duelfer Report. It's conclusion: "Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which was essentially destroyed in 1991, after sanctions were removed and Iraq’s economy stabilized. Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability—in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks—but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
whos squriming?

I posted a picture of saddams airforce
CBJ7, you posted one picture of one plane from Saddam's air force. Furthermore, you've admitted some of his planes were flown to Iran. You've fully admitted he had an air force.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

For example, on 30 September 2004, the ISG released the Duelfer Report. It's conclusion: "Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which was essentially destroyed in 1991, after sanctions were removed and Iraq’s economy stabilized. Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability—in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks—but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities."
I want a big dick and free pussy for life.

He did not have WMD's.

Under that pretense, we can remove any and everybody because we 'think' they have them. Heads should have rolled because of this fuck up just like heads should roll because of the F&F fuck up.

You can not have it both ways.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I want a big dick and free pussy for life.

He did not have WMD's.

Under that pretense, we can remove any and everybody because we 'think' they have them. Heads should have rolled because of this fuck up just like heads should roll because of the F&F fuck up.

You can not have it both ways.
Just like your neighbor lady next door probably doesn't have any Easter Eggs at present; yet, she probably has eggs, food coloring and a means to boil water. Saddam had everything he needed -- except the opportunity -- to restart the programs once he got the UN off his back.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

500 tons of whatever it took to make nerve gas left absolutely NO trace evidence those ingredients ever existed ..,. EVER.

neither saddam or any of his minions were capable of hiding that evidence from our sophisticated equipment
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
500 tons of whatever it took to make nerve gas left absolutely NO trace evidence those ingredients ever existed ..,. EVER.

neither saddam or any of his minions were capable of hiding that evidence from our sophisticated equipment
On 30 September 2004, the ISG released the Duelfer Report. It's conclusion: "Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which was essentially destroyed in 1991, after sanctions were removed and Iraq’s economy stabilized. Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability—in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks—but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities."
Old 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What we wanted was the access to his oil.

Quote:
Just like your neighbor lady next door probably doesn't have any Easter Eggs at present; yet, she probably has eggs, food coloring and a means to boil water. Saddam had everything he needed -- except the opportunity -- to restart the programs once he got the UN off his back.
Two different subjects.

Bush said Saddam was the Easter Bunny! Without that lie (even if Bush thought it was the truth at the time) whe does not get the backing to go to war. That lie was the key reason we went to war.

Most believed him.

This was was Minority Report...we are doing actions to people based on things we think they might do.

That is a very slippery slope there my friend.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
On 30 September 2004, the ISG released the Duelfer Report. It's conclusion: "Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq’s WMD capability, which was essentially destroyed in 1991, after sanctions were removed and Iraq’s economy stabilized. Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability—in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks—but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities."

"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons.... If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?" - President George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Oct. 7, 2002
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A statement based on intel mired in propaganda propagated by Saddam Hussein.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Two different subjects.

Bush said Saddam was the Easter Bunny!

Most believed him.

This was was Minority Report...we are doing actions to people based on things we think they might do.

That is a very slippery slope there my friend.
You keep negating Saddam's role in the whole affair. Saddam said he was the Easter Bunny, and Saddam propagandized that he possessed WMD. Saddam's people believed he had WMD. Saddam's generals believed he had WMD. Saddam's regional neighbors believed he had WMD; so your -- Cee-Blow-Job-7 blow's -- contention that the U.S. should have known better is not credible. Saddam's every action indicated he did have WMD.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

."
So our intel was Saddam?

Whose head should have rolled for the shitty intel? Who supplied Powell the crap he presented to the UN?

I ask you...whose head rolled in this government? Where was the outrage over this? A War was started that would not have been without this shitty intel...

Yet Eric Holder is the devil?

Come on man...this F&F is pure politics.....and even at that, I'm not saying anything is wrhong with it, it is how the game is played but please don't try and tell me that folks really care about anything else in this regard other than to go after Obama.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

gee, Bush took us to war based on Saddams statements mired in propaganda ... when did saddam say he had 500 tons of nerve gas?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #59
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Y'all hate birthers. We hate WMDburpers...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You keep negating Saddam's role in the whole affair. Saddam said he was the Easter Bunny, and Saddam propagandized that he possessed WMD. Saddam's people believed he had WMD. Saddam's generals believed he had WMD. Saddam's regional neighbors believed he had WMD; so your -- Cee-Blow-Job-7 blow's -- contention that the U.S. should have known better is not credible. Saddam's every action indicated he did have WMD.
If your neighbor thinks he is the Easter Bunny....are you going to take his word for it? .....or are you going to make sure he can shit colored eggs?

I ask again, whose head rolled for this shitty job of gathering intel? That was the real tell if you ask me.

If I was your security man and you asked me to find out if your neighbor was the Easter Bunny because if he was you were going to kill him and marry his oil rich wife...

The catch is the public was not willing to go to war just so you could marry your neighbor's wife. You had to prove he was the Easter Bunny and not many people in the world ever believed that lie.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women