Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2018, 06:38 AM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
So how do you guys feel about how this Vet was treated? He took his own life. Ugh. Really?
How do you suppose we fix this system? Or do any of you tards care? Just asking.
I did not want to read it because I knew it would be painful! It was... I forced my self to read it and I'm glad I did. The only hope for the VA is President Trump, IMO.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:59 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, TWITLER is the cure for everything. Especially sanity.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I did not want to read it because I knew it would be painful! It was... I forced my self to read it and I'm glad I did.
The emotional/psychological impact was (and is) particularly significant on those who did not mature in a military/combat home environment and/or those who "joined" for job and career training, but were thrust into combat as world events changed the "focus" of the military. IMO due to the negatives from the S.E. Asia experience the emphasis with recruiting was education/job training when the reality was that was a "recruiting tool" to make quotas, although the reality always existed that the recruit would serve in combat either directly or as support in harms way.

Video games are not good preparation for the smell and look of carnage.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:19 AM   #49
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
yeah if we want anymore shit outta you, we’ll squeeze your head, stumpy. You don’t have a community douche bag. Black women fucking laugh at you and your pathetic whining. That’s why black women who carried men like you for the last 60 years are stepping out with white men in ever increasing numbers. They know who they can turn to for support and love - and it ain’t the brotherhood.

You keep on dreaming of your reparations - they aren’t gonna happen. It’s just an easy way for the Libs to keep a violent minority occupied between riots where they burn their own neighborhoods. You’re a fucking laughing stock whining about how your fucking ancestors got sold into slavery by other blacks. Even Africans moving here from Ghana and Kenya wonder why you’re so backassed. Why is it they can be successful but you having the advantage of being a citizen still can’t get yourself off the fucking street corner.

You punk ass bitches glorify thuggery and act out what you see on TV thinking you’re tough guys. Yeah except all those rappers and thugs depend on white kids for their cash. You beat your women and call them hoes, you live in poverty with cock roaches and wear 200 tennis shoes, you make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crime, Father’s Day is the most confusing holiday in the ghetto. You’re a joke. Everyone is laughing at you poor butt hurt bitch whining tirade. You are nothing more than a fucking child throwing a temper tantrum.

You’re a Fucking ridiculous loser.
Will someone tell this retard he will have to try a bit harder. None of your rant concerns me in the slightest and as I said you're no where close to my intellectual level the emotional way in which you type says it all. I find you rather entertaining. Welcome to the World Wide Web you silly Sally. Lol

What is even more hilarious to me is you talking about thugs and gangsta rap and hoes etc. When your President is the living personification of all that you vilify. Hahaha you clowns no longer have the moral authority to judge anyone after voting for a man that raped his first wife, admitted to sexually assaulting women and openly lusts over and wants to fuck his own daughter.

Now go crawl back under your rock or go fuck your mother some more...ok hillbilly. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
None of your rant concerns me in the slightest ....
...looks who is REALLY TRYING!

For someone who doesn't care you sure post a lot of retorts!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Will someone tell this retard he will have to try a bit harder. None of your rant concerns me in the slightest and as I said you're no where close to my intellectual level the emotional way in which you type says it all. I find you rather entertaining. Welcome to the World Wide Web you silly Sally. Lol

What is even more hilarious to me is you talking about thugs and gangsta rap and hoes etc. When your President is the living personification of all that you vilify. Hahaha you clowns no longer have the moral authority to judge anyone after voting for a man that raped his first wife, admitted to sexually assaulting women and openly lusts over and wants to fuck his own daughter.

Now go crawl back under your rock or go fuck your mother some more...ok hillbilly. Lol
"Morality" as a political issue died with Mary Jo Kopechne in Chappaquiddick, shit-stained chapped-ass. Any and all attempts by the left to defame conservatives over moral issues long ceased to be anything more than pure, unadulterated hypocrisy by the left; thus, meaningless, shit-stained chapped-ass.

Now go spend what's left of your welfare check on a 40 ouncer, shit-stained chapped-ass, and don't forget your little brown bag.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:51 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...looks who is REALLY TRYING!

For someone who doesn't care you sure post a lot of retorts!
But not a word to refute what he said. Telling.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:04 AM   #53
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
When your President is the living personification of all that you vilify.....
That's right, you little bitch. Don't address the shit stains in your own "community", instead talk about some rich white guy and how he's making it hard for you to come up with an excuse for not getting a job. Is the man still keeping you down? You poor mother fucking child. The only thing keeping you down is your piss poor attitude and your fucking inability to pull up your big boy pants and stop shitting all over yourself. You hate this nation and the freedom you have, take your ass somewhere else... there's plenty of Hispanics that will fucking do the work you won't. That will be fathers to their kids where you abandon yours. You won't be missed, in fact, we will celebrate the decrease in crime the growth in GDP and the rejuvenation of a culture that celebrates achievement rather than how many hoes they knocked up and whether they can make bank. The very fact that you would call a guy that came out of the hood in Compton to be a successful Officer and now businessman an "Uncle Tom" tells me all I need to know about your pathetic snot-nosed life. You're jealous of success, insecure because you know you never had the balls or a father that taught you how to succeed. So get on the boat outta here, pussy.

Buy you won't. Just like every other thing in your useless life, you're a big talker and a little doer. You talk trash well enough because you never actually learned how to achieve. Got news for you chump, men who are doers, builders, and successful don't talk themselves up, they let their deeds stand for themselves. We all know you have no deeds... if you're motivated you might actually use your EBT card for food instead of Colt 45 this week. The white's you talk shit about have been paying your freight since the day you were born.

I get it, it's hard to not be angry at a man who gives to you and asks nothing in return. We bred this anger into you by giving you things you didn't earn. It was a well-meant mistake, but a mistake none-the-less. That's why you hate this Country and the men and women that serve it with honor... because you know in your little heart in the dark of the night when your alone on your piss stained mattress that you're not good enough, honorable enough, man enough, to be their equal. It's not your fault, pussy. That's why we tolerate your stupidity and let you lash out and destroy shit.... you're a baby we made. But unlike you, we won't abandon your sorry ass on a street corner.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Morality" as a political issue died with Mary Jo Kopechne in Chappaquiddick, shit-stained chapped-ass. Any and all attempts by the left to defame conservatives over moral issues long ceased to be anything more than pure, unadulterated hypocrisy by the left; thus, meaningless, shit-stained chapped-ass.

Now go spend what's left of your welfare check on a 40 ouncer, shit-stained chapped-ass, and don't forget your little brown bag.
More racial stereotypes from IBOverseer, ECCIE’s reigning Civil War denier.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:08 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

More flatulence from the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: too many beans with his weenies.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #56
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Some things never change. From the law expert who doesn’t know what the different burdens of proof in the different types of trials (civil, criminal) are.

The U.S.S.R. by itself is equal to or greater than China in WWII deaths. And the idea the Nazis look like Mary Poppins compared to the Japanese or that the numbers reported in Europe are minor league are statements made by an uneducated person.

The term “Asian Holocaust” is used to cover all deaths caused by the Japanese. The European Holocaust causes of death are much more specific. The total number of deaths caused by the Nazis in WWII is significantly higher the number caused by the Japanese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...locaust_deaths

All sets of numbers have different footnotes explaining them and all admit to being estimates. These sets also have references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Japanese occupation of China during WWII made the Nazis look like Mary Poppins and the numbers reported in Europe minor league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Japanese war crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

Nanking Massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

those are just the warm up rounds ... the Japanese actually have a "top Ten" list of atrocities

http://www.pacificwar.org.au/JapWarC...WarCrimes.html

so you might note that some of the above are repeated here but that's ok.

now for that "proof" you claim doesn't exist?

The Asian Holocaust Killed Twice As Many People As The Nazis Did

https://dose.com/articles/the-asian-...the-nazis-did/

BRUTALITY AND LABOR IN CHINA DURING THE JAPANESE OCCUPATION

http://factsanddetails.com/asian/ca6.../item2528.html
From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German...s#World_War_II

"Chronologically, the first German World War II crime, and also the very first act of the war, was thebombing of Wieluń, a town that where no targets of military value were present.[22][23]
More significantly,The Holocaustof the Jews and Poles, theAction T4killing of thedisabledand thePorajmosof theGypsiesare the most notable war crimes committed by Nazi Germany during World War II. Not all of the crimes committed during the Holocaust and similar mass atrocities were war crimes

German mistreatment of Soviet prisoners of war— at least 3.3million Soviet POWs died in German custody, out of 5.7million captured; this figure represents 57% POW casualty rate.
Le Paradis massacre, May 1940, British soldiers of theRoyal Norfolk Regiment, captured by the SS and subsequently murdered.Fritz Knoechleintried, found guilty and hanged.
Wormhoudt massacre, May 1940, British and French soldiers captured by the SS and subsequently murdered. No one found guilty of the crime.
Lidice massacreafter assassination ofReinhard Heydrichin 1942, when the Czech village was utterly destroyed, and inhabitants murdered.
Ardenne Abbey massacre,[25]June 1944 Canadian soldiers captured by the SS and Murdered by12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend. SS GeneralKurt Meyer (Panzermeyer)sentenced to be shot 1946; sentence commuted; released 1954
Malmedy massacre, December 1944, United States POWs captured byKampfgruppe Peiperwere murdered outside ofMalmedy,Belgium.
Wereth massacre. 17 December 1944, soldiers from 3./SS-PzAA1 LSSAH captured eleven African-American soldiers from333rd Artillery Battalionin the hamlet of Wereth, Belgium. Subsequently, the prisoners were shot and had their fingers cut off, legs broken, and at least one was shot while trying to bandage a comrade's wounds.
Gardelegen (war crime)of April 1945 whenNazi concentration campprisoners were herded into a barn, which was the set alight, killing all inside
Oradour-sur-Glane massacre
Massacre of Kalavryta
Unrestricted submarine warfareagainst merchant shipping.
The intentional destruction of major medieval churches ofNovgorod, of monasteries in theMoscow region(e.g., ofNew Jerusalem Monastery) and of the imperial palaces aroundSt. Petersburg(many of them were left by the post-war authorities in ruins or simply demolished).
The campaign of extermination of Slavic population in the occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population (e.g.,Khatyn massacreinBelarus). A quarter of the inhabitants of Belarus did not survive the German occupation.
Commando Order, the secret order issued by Hitler in October 1942 stating that Allied combatants encountered duringcommandooperations were to be executed immediately without trial, even if they were properly uniformed, unarmed, or intending to surrender.
Commissar Order, the order from Hitler toWehrmachttroops before the invasion of theSoviet Unionin 1941 to shootCommissarsimmediately on capture
Nacht und Nebeldecree of 1941 for disappearance of prisoners."

Here is a list for one country.
"Belarus.
28 September – 17 October,Pleszczenice-Bischolin-Szack(Šacak)-Bobr-Uzda(White Ruthenia) massacre (1,126 children)
26 March – 6 April,Operation Bamberg(Hłusk,Bobrujsk; 4,396 people, including children)
9 – 12 May,Kliczów-Bobrujskmassacre (520 people, including children)
Beginning of June,Słowodka-Bobrujskmassacre (1,000 people, including children)
15 JuneBorki (powiat białostocki)massacre (1,741 people, including children)
21 JuneZbyszinmassacre (1,076 people, including children)
25 JuneTimkowiczimassacre (900 people, including children)
26 JuneStudenkamassacre (836 people, including children)
18 July,Jelskmassacre (1,000 people, including children)
15 July – 7 August,Operation Adler(Bobrujsk,Mohylew,Berezyn a; 1,381 people, including children)
14 – 20 August, Operation Greif (Orsza,Witebsk; 796 people, including children)
22 August – 21 September,Operation Sumpffieber(White Ruthenia; 10,063 people, including children)
August,Bereźnemassacre
22 September – 26 September,Małorytamassacre; 4,038 people, including children)
23 September – 3 October,Operation Blitz(Połock,Witebsk; 567 people, including children)
11 – 23 October,Operation Karlsbad(Orsza,Witebsk; 1,051 people, including children)
23 – 29 November,Operation Nürnberg(Dubrowka; 2,974 people, including children)
10 – 21 December,Operation Hamburg(NiemenRiver-SzczaraRiver; 6,172 people, including children)
22 – 29 December,Operation Altona(Słonim; 1,032 people, including children)

Mass murder of Soviet civilians nearMinsk, 1943
6 – 14 January,Operation Franz(Grodsjanka; 2,025 people, including children)
10 – 11 January,Operation Peter(Kliczów,Kolbcza; 1,400 people, including children)
18 – 23 January,Słuck-Mińsk-Czerwieńmassacre (825 people, including children)
28 January – 15 February,Operation Schneehase;Połock,Rossony,Kras nopole; 2,283 people, including children); 54; 37
Until 28 January,Operation Erntefest I(Czerwień,Osipowicze; 1,228 people, including children)
Jaanuar,Operation Eisbär(betweenBriańskandDmitri ev-Lgowski)
Until 1 February,Operation Waldwinter(Sirotino-Trudy; 1,627 people, including children)
8 – 26 February,Operation Hornung(Lenin,Hancewicze; 12,897 people, including children)
Until 9 February,Operation Erntefest II(Słuck,Kopyl; 2,325 people, including children)
15 February – end of March,Operation Winterzauber(Oświeja, Latvian border; 3,904 people, including children)
22 February – 8 March,Operation Kugelblitz(Połock,Oświeja,Drys sa,Rossony; 3,780 people, including children)
Until 19 March,Operation Nixe(Ptycz,Mikaszewicze,Pińsk; 400 people, including children)
Until 21 March,Operation Föhn(Pińsk; 543 people, including children)

KhatynMemorial. The sculpture depicts Yuzif Kaminsky, the only adult to survive the massacre, holding his dead son Adam.
21 March – 2 April,Operation Donnerkeil(Połock,Witebsk; 542 people, including children)
1 – 9 May,Operation Draufgänger II(RudnjaandManylyforest; 680 people, including children)
17 – 21 May,Operation Maigewitter(Witebsk,Suraż,Goro dok; 2,441 people, including children)
20 May – 23 June,Operation Cottbus(Lepel,Begomel,Uszacz; 11,796 people, including children)
27 May – 10 June,Operation Weichsel(Dniepr-Prypećtriangle, South-West ofHomel; 4,018 people, including children)
13 – 16 June,Operation Ziethen(Rzeczyca; 160 people, including children)
25 June – 27 July,Operation Seydlitz(Owrucz-Mozyrz; 5,106 people, including children)
30 July,Mozyrzmassacre (501 people, including children)
Until 14 July,Operation Günther(Woloszyn,Lagoisk; 3,993 people, including children)
13 July – 11 August,Operation Hermann(Iwie,Nowogródek,Wolosz yn,Stołpce; 4,280 people, including children)
24 September – 10 October,Operation Fritz(Głębokie; 509 people, including children)
9 October – 22 October,Stary Bychówmassacre (1,769 people, including children)
1 November – 18 November,Operation Heinrich(Rossony,Połock,Idrica ; 5,452 people, including children)
December,Spasskojemassacre (628 people, including children)
December,Białymassacre (1,453 people, including children)
20 December – 1 January 1944,Operation Otto(Oświeja; 1,920 people, including children)
14 January,Ołamassacre (1,758 people, including children)
22 January,Baikimassacre (987 people, including children)
3 – 15 February,Operation Wolfsjagd(Hłusk,Bobrujsk; 467 people, including children)
5 – 6 February,Barysz(pl)(nearBuczac z) massacre (126 people, including children; seepl:Zbrodnie w Baryszu)
Until 19 February,Operation Sumpfhahn(Hłusk,Bobrujsk; 538 people, including children)
Beginning of March,Berezyna-Bielniczmassacre (686 people, including children)
7 – 17 April,Operation Auerhahn(Bobrujsk; c. 1,000 people, including children)
17 April – 12 May,Operation Frühlingsfest(Połock,Uszacz; 7,011 people, including children)
25 May – 17 June,Operation Kormoran;Wilejka,Borysów,Minsk ; 7,697 people, including children)
2 June – 13 June,Operation Pfingsrose(Talka; 499 people, including children)
June,Operation Pfingstausnlug(Sienno; 653 people, including children)
June,Operation Windwirbel(Chidra; 560 people, including children)"

There are over a hundred more examples on the website I cited.

I don't understand how anyone could think there is such a marked difference of magnitude between the Nazis and the Japanese. And then pick the Japanese as a clear choice as the worst/most deaths.

Trumpys. Go figure.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The post above is an example of a 0zombie, trying to be significant. To his amazement, it's not working...

Old 08-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #58
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's right, you little bitch. Don't address the shit stains in your own "community", instead talk about some rich white guy and how he's making it hard for you to come up with an excuse for not getting a job. Is the man still keeping you down? You poor mother fucking child. The only thing keeping you down is your piss poor attitude and your fucking inability to pull up your big boy pants and stop shitting all over yourself. You hate this nation and the freedom you have, take your ass somewhere else... there's plenty of Hispanics that will fucking do the work you won't. That will be fathers to their kids where you abandon yours. You won't be missed, in fact, we will celebrate the decrease in crime the growth in GDP and the rejuvenation of a culture that celebrates achievement rather than how many hoes they knocked up and whether they can make bank. The very fact that you would call a guy that came out of the hood in Compton to be a successful Officer and now businessman an "Uncle Tom" tells me all I need to know about your pathetic snot-nosed life. You're jealous of success, insecure because you know you never had the balls or a father that taught you how to succeed. So get on the boat outta here, pussy.

Buy you won't. Just like every other thing in your useless life, you're a big talker and a little doer. You talk trash well enough because you never actually learned how to achieve. Got news for you chump, men who are doers, builders, and successful don't talk themselves up, they let their deeds stand for themselves. We all know you have no deeds... if you're motivated you might actually use your EBT card for food instead of Colt 45 this week. The white's you talk shit about have been paying your freight since the day you were born.

I get it, it's hard to not be angry at a man who gives to you and asks nothing in return. We bred this anger into you by giving you things you didn't earn. It was a well-meant mistake, but a mistake none-the-less. That's why you hate this Country and the men and women that serve it with honor... because you know in your little heart in the dark of the night when your alone on your piss stained mattress that you're not good enough, honorable enough, man enough, to be their equal. It's not your fault, pussy. That's why we tolerate your stupidity and let you lash out and destroy shit.... you're a baby we made. But unlike you, we won't abandon your sorry ass on a street corner.
oh my this nut case has real issues. After that rant do you feel better now? Lmao. Dude I live great in Mansion in an exclusive white community...AND PROUDLY UNPATRIOTIC
Old 08-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #59
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

oh my this nut case has real issues. After that rant do you feel better now? Lmao. Dude I live great in a Mansion in an exclusive white community...AND PROUDLY UNPATRIOTIC
Old 08-05-2018, 10:30 AM   #60
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
oh my this nut case has real issues. After that rant do you feel better now? Lmao. Dude I live great in Mansion in an exclusive white community...AND PROUDLY UNPATRIOTIC

Yeah, I saw you in your Rolls Royce last year. Looked like you and the homeboys were having a great time!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women