Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #46
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Brit,

You are mad at me because I reported you for outing my p411 information and my facebook profile picture in which several providers told me and shown me your text messages with your number in person as you tried to deny and lie about this on the other board.

It's funny how you claim me to be this psycho yet multiple women have told me how much of an ass you are to them especially when my name is brought up. Interestingly enough, you typically have viewed my profile on the other board even after I have you on my ignore list. Ironically the same girl you tried to defend hates your guts more than you realize.

Now back to my ignore list on this board and please have a great day providing.

And on this topic with Sarah goes, I have 0 issues with her and I already wrote my encounter on this board. She's not hurting for business since I've had to answer multiple requests on her from multiple boards.

Have a great night all and please, try arguing amongst yourselves.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #47
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Bring that truth Britt !! Special/ed or should I say Flipper, you are one lying idiot. It's funny how reputable people are warning others about you, and you have well sarah. Ya''lls reps are interesting to say the least. OHHH and your ex is laying in my bed right now!!!! And her name is Jenna...... hahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #48
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Brit,

You are mad at me because I reported you for outing my p411 information and my facebook profile picture in which several providers told me and shown me your text messages with your number in person as you tried to deny and lie about this on the other board.

It's funny how you claim me to be this psycho yet multiple women have told me how much of an ass you are to them especially when my name is brought up. Interestingly enough, you typically have viewed my profile on the other board even after I have you on my ignore list. Ironically the same girl you tried to defend hates your guts more than you realize.

Now back to my ignore list on this board and please have a great day providing.

And on this topic with Sarah goes, I have 0 issues with her and I already wrote my encounter on this board. She's not hurting for business since I've had to answer multiple requests on her from multiple boards.

Have a great night all and please, try arguing amongst yourselves.
Negative. Angry about p411 nope my account was fine after a PM to gina. No problem as you can clearly see it's still up. I've been a p411 member since 2008 and never a problem.

I dislike your psycho ass starting way back here remember this crying thread you made about me? Cause I blocked you from Twitter... blah blah!! Begging to see me after I told you numerous times to leave me alone and not to contact me, yet you begged to pay twice my rate for me too see you!! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=scsholar. I actually had no problems with you until I went to a social that you had attended and a lady told me as she approached that you wanted to see if you should try and reach out to me again. I told her she could tell you hell no. Then eccie went down an you tried to see me yet again under agent220. Like bro really wtf! How do you not understand I do not like you. You disgust me, you are fucking crazy, I I will not meet you, I do not what your money, I know what you look like... did you really think you would get passed my screenin let alone the parking lot once I saw you. That's dumb!! I dont care what providers think about me who choose to white knight for your ass. Providers who are sloppy drunks are not girls I care to be associated with nor do I take truthfully what they say. I sure dont care about provider who cant shut the fuck up and kiss and tell about other ladies to clients They dont pay my Bill's and they dont affect my business. I have already told you that I made sure I alerted about you on every hooker board because you are a psycho. I dont have your Facebook and if I did you bet your ass I would have your real name etc and it would have been known. Especially since you continue to try to invade my privacy and stalk me. Like I said before your continued interest with me will resort to me going to the cops. Stalking is a crime and I'm not scared to go to them because I'm a hooker. Im open in my personal and everyone knows what I do so I have nothing to hide. I've said atleast 3 times that I had your picture. Yup you were dumb and tried to add hookers with your account that had your picture on it. Not my problem you were dumb and did that. You put it out there it's fair game... especially when you continuously stalk me. I didnt lie about it I said right out in my post here that I have it.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...613#post155613

You are psycho?? You were told I dont want to see you? So then answer this fucking question why did you try to book me under agent220? Quit this bullshit answer the fucking question? You did I have proof... so quit this shit!! So you are admitting that ladies are freely sharing private posted information? Thats against board rules to share private locker room infom This would be from private ladies only areas. I have only texted one girl and it was bb who admitted to being sloppy drunk and telling you the private oh2 information and it was reported to the mods on oh2. Thats why your profile was clicked so they know who it was in reference too. I have proof from her pm. Check your profile nope it was checked 1 time to report you to the mods and to screen shot your profile for the alerts. I have never looked at it again so quit flattering yourself. You are blocked. I don't care if a girl I defend hates my guts. Am I supposed to cry or some bullshit. I can fight my own battles and back my own shit up. I dont need girls or white knights to fight my battles like you clearly need to. I'm not a pussy apparently. Please put me on block and quit trying to see me under what ever new handle you create. It wont happen so quit with your crazy bullshit.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #49
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
You were banned for legitimate reasons.
z

Oh really? If that's true, then why is she back? Hmm? You should learn when to hold tongue, Ztonk.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #50
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Oh really? If that's true, then why is she back? Hmm? You should learn when to hold tongue, Ztonk.

Even outing is not a lifetime ban.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:44 PM   #51
Bobave
Valued Poster

Default Response to Whispers, WinnDixie and Ztonk (yes, a fucking MOD)

Eccie is on life support and this kind of shit is going to kill it. Prefacing comment: I don't know SweetSarah512 and have never seen her. So I have no personal interest.

You guys are a known predatory pack and when you behave like this, it reinforces the public perception of you as malignant actors. When you jump to a coordinated attack, as you have in this thread, everyone knows that you are signaling the pack defense behavior. You can blather and bluster and whatever, but everyone knows exactly what is going on. You are a collective sack of shit.

Gosh, none of you turds got sanctioned for attacks on a provider, but should I guess whether I get points for upsetting some board favorites?
Old 07-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #52
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Eccie is on life support and this kind of shit is going to kill it. Prefacing comment: I don't know SweetSarah512 and have never seen her. So I have no personal interest.

You guys are a known predatory pack and when you behave like this, it reinforces the public perception of you as malignant actors. When you jump to a coordinated attack, as you have in this thread, everyone knows that you are signaling the pack defense behavior. You can blather and bluster and whatever, but everyone knows exactly what is going on. You are a collective sack of shit.

Gosh, none of you turds got sanctioned for attacks on a provider, but should I guess whether I get points for upsetting some board favorites?
Are you retarded? Whispers gets pointed all the time! I myself picked up points just the other day!
Are you not keeping up with the many histories here. I think you are not, because sarah and agent are low level scum. Some advice for you, read before commenting!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #53
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Are you retarded? Whispers gets pointed all the time! I myself picked up points just the other day!
Are you not keeping up with the many histories here. I think you are not, because sarah and agent are low level scum. Some advice for you, read before commenting!!!

Blah, blah fucking BLAH! God damn, you fucking dolt.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #54
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Even outing is not a lifetime ban.

Kickrocks... damn, bubba, just you know, go back under your rock...
Old 07-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #55
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You are very emotional tonight.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:27 PM   #56
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lol

I thought chicks were only allowed to be emotional once a month.
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:23 PM   #57
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

What was this thread about again?
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:50 PM   #58
Bobave
Valued Poster

Default Gosh, what a surprise.

Ztonk- ... who happens to have a vested interest in this matter - and, oops, just happens to be a MOD - just hit me with an infraction for my comments in this thread...

What. the. fuck...

Come on, St. Chris, are you really going to allow this kind of... stuff... ?
Old 07-13-2018, 12:07 AM   #59
Bobave
Valued Poster

Default Here's the best part!

Here's WinnDixie's post comments that got me pointed -
"Are you retarded? Whispers gets pointed all the time! I myself picked up points just the other day!
Are you not keeping up with the many histories here. I think you are not, because sarah and agent are low level scum."

So he called me retarded and he called Sarah (and any presumed agents) SCUM... and I got pointed for calling him a dolt...

But I got pointed for being... rude...
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 AM   #60
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

That's hard to believe you got pointed for that. Post a pic of your infractions for us to see. You won't get pointed for that. I've seen people post them before.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women