Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60787
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Quote:
That quote shows Odumbo for the naïve, political hack he is. Odumbo is more than willing to perpetuate the racial divide in this country because of its "history"; yet, Odumbo hypocritically tells the Russia to ignore and deny its history!?! What a fucking hypocritical moron!
The first clue of his cluelessness was the "reset" button remark.

Now that he has more "flexibility after the election" Putin can bend him over and fuck him in the ass. And the libtards think "give aways", charm, and the media succubus will work on the Russian bear.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #47
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Excellent job, JD. You exposed Timmy boy as an ignorant, loud mouthed cretin who writes before he thinks. He is probably totally humiliated at this point.
Another point to make about our President is that he waited 4 years before going to law school. It is a fact that students who don't stay with their class and wait several years have an advantage over younger students who keep up with their class. I know it would have been easier if I had waited 4 years after college to go to law school - the additional maturity and experience is probably an unfair advantage and should be discouraged.
Well, before you knuckleheads start sucking each others' dicks, explain to all of us where what I said was incorrect?

I'll repeat what I posted so you dumbasses can go back and start over. You don't get elected to be President of the Harvard Law Review due to affirmative action policies. The article the professor posted up explains how he got the position....he was elected to it by his fellow law review editors. Put your reading comprehension glasses on, there is not one word in that article that supports the assertion that Obama got the job due to affirmative action.

By the way, why are you all assuming he got on to the law review via the write-on route as opposed to grading on? He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. That's a matter of public record. I know it's latin and over your pointy little heads but maybe the professor can field that one for us and tell us what it means since I presume he has attended a few graduation ceremonies?

Let me help: with great distinction.

Here's an article from Commentary that contains some relevant....well...commentary that you halfwits might find interesting. I'm certain none of you idiots has ever heard of Commentary but let's just say that the folks that write for it are not Obama fans. But, unlike you, they're not blithering idiots. Note the part about graduating magna cum laude....puts him in the top 15% to 20% of his graduating class at Harvard Law.

Blow me.

Is Obama Not So Smart? Check Your Facts

John Steele Gordon | @steelegordon 05.25.2012 - 12:37 PM

Real Clear Politics this morning linked to a column by Jack Kelly of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette entitled “Obama Is Not That Bright.” In it he wrote,
Could it be that Mr. Obama’s “superior intellect” is a myth created by journalists to mask what may be the thinnest resume of anyone ever elected president? An example of puffery is the description of Mr. Obama as a former “professor of constitutional law.” Mr. Obama was a part time instructor at the University of Chicago Law School, without the title or status of professor. And, according to blogger Doug Ross, he wasn’t very popular with the real professors.
“I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back,” Mr. Ross wrote in March 2010. “According to my professor friend, [Obama] had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. … The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified.”

As readers of this blog have probably noticed, I’m not the national president of the Obama Fan Club, so this was music to my ears. But was it true? It’s the oldest dictum in journalism that, “if your mother says she loves you, check it out,” a splendid idea all too often honored in the breach. So I checked it out.

Fortunately for me, that was easy because the Harry A. Bigelow Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago Law School, Douglas G. Baird, is my first cousin (the “G” stands for Gordon). So I asked him about the quote and about the possibility that the reason Obama has refused to release his academic records was that his grades weren’t all that good. Here’s what he wrote back:
… The idea that Obama had lousy grades is demonstrably untrue. He graduated magna from Harvard Law, which means that he was at least in the top 15 or 20 percent of his class at HLS. Most of the exams are blindly graded. I don’t want to argue about the relevance of grades, but the idea that they weren’t very good is just not right.

It also mischaracterizes his position at Chicago to say that he was only a part-time instructor. Not being full-time was a matter of his choosing. (He wanted to pursue a political career. Our efforts to persuade him to teach fulltime at Chicago didn’t succeed. With respect to this, I should emphasize that I’m not speaking with second-hand knowledge. As dean at the time, I was the relevant decision maker.) Moreover, he was a “senior lecturer.” This is not your typical part-time instructor. At the time, it was a position reserved for people who would otherwise be full-time faculty, but who choose not to. (He got full medical benefits, large office, secretary, and faculty-type perks that were given only to [Richard] Posner and [Frank] Easterbrook [who are vastly distinguished appellate federal judges as well as senior lecturers at the law school], and not any other adjuncts.)

To say that some professors hated him because he was unqualified is mystifying. His credentials (president of HLR and magna) are completely traditional law professor credentials. His classes were consistently popular. He spent relatively little time schmoozing with faculty or hanging out with them (and this, at least in retrospect, has made at least one conservative colleague speak ill of him), but this is different from him being unqualified.

Someone who says Obama is not smart is someone who hasn’t met him. I’m completely confident you wouldn’t like him if you met him and you would think him ideological and not warm and fuzzy, but I would be stunned if you didn’t think he was smart.
Doug is undoubtedly right that I wouldn’t like Obama if I met him, which I haven’t (White House invitations have been notably sparse the last three years for some mysterious reason). And his ideological mindset is a big reason for that. A rigid ideology, after all, can make very bright people act stupidly.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"He" didn't win the election, any more than he "won" a slot on the Harvard Law Review.

He was elected President of the United States.

One does not "win" anything when they lie their way into a job. He's still doing it.
You continue to utter one stupid statement after another.

It always amuses me when boneheads like you let their vitriolic, unreasoning hatred of President Obama put them in the position of being willing to say anything, no matter how unreasonable and stupid, if they think it somehow denigrates him. You're an idiot.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:16 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You continue to utter one stupid statement after another.
Retarded people generally think people are being stupid....because what people say is over their heads ... so I just consider the source ............ you piece of crap.

For "the" record: I don't "hate" Obaminable. I can't think of anyone I "hate" ... I find him totally incompetent and still not qualified to be President of the U.S. That's why I didn't vote for him in the first or 2nd place, and right now that was a good decision, because I don't have to talk about sucking dicks to defend him.

Now please take your obsession with dicks and move on. Jealousy is not becoming to you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #50
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Retarded people generally think people are being stupid....because what people say is over their heads ... so I just consider the source ............ you piece of crap.

For "the" record: I don't "hate" Obaminable. I can't think of anyone I "hate" ... I find him totally incompetent and still not qualified to be President of the U.S. That's why I didn't vote for him in the first or 2nd place, and right now that was a good decision, because I don't have to talk about sucking dicks to defend him.

Now please take your obsession with dicks and move on. Jealousy is not becoming to you.
Retarded? You're the knucklehead who refuses to acknowledge that President Obama won the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #51
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Liked you post because:

Quote:
He's never had to win. He's the product of affirmative action.

This is how he deals with his history. Favors.
This really is the crux of the matter isn't it.

Quote:
He's never had to win? Just the two presidential elections where he handily whipped the asses of your candidates. Your stupidity and vapid statements astonish at times.
No, in all honesty, he was handed all his elections until his second term. And he didn't win that one. The Republicans handed it to him on a silver platter.

Quote:
As for the Europeans ... they "look" at us, we look at them. Folks get their feelings hurt when it comes out in the open. And speaking of "in the open" ....

stuff like Snowden is supposed to be handled through back channels and off stage ....

... getting in people's face and chest beating ain't the way to go. Unfortunately, it seems, this guy can't recruit anyone with the talent to make Snowden "go away" and become marginal. Like him, they let their egoes get in the way. Also, I think they needed a diversion.
This is what I meant by loosing to win. He gets out flanked by his own ego all the time. Like his comment someone pointed out, "Tell Vlad I'll be more flexible after the election." First off, I'm sure "Vlad" doesn't appreciate being referred to by his first name by a anyone to one of "Vlad" underlings. Kind of like the Queen of England doesn't want a hug or an IPod with Obama's speech's on it.

Quote:
Old man Bush was probably the last guy in this country to know Putin well enough to pick up the phone and make this right. There is another one floating around, but he is a little starchy and nerdy. He has the goods on Putin, but not like Bush One.
Old School has been relegated to the past - for now. And by Old School I mean media-kittens that don't let their mouth and their ego run away with them.

All this aside, I agree with Obama's decision to cancel the meeting. My bigger concern isn't hating Obama but rather the re-kindling of the Cold War. Our presidents will come and go, but Mr. KGB will be there till he dies.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well the OP was about Russia but it seems to have gone elsewhere.

There is no proof that Obama was magna cum laude or even laude. We have not transcripts. If he had graduated with honors don't you think he would want the world to know? Humbleness has never been part of this man's character. Romney (who you could have voted for last year) recieved honors in both law and business at the same time. I won't go as far as say what kind of honors because that I don't know. I also have to point out that Harvard was caught up in the grade inflation scandal that lasted for about three decades up until 1996. Seems that some years over half the students got honors which should be impossible given the accepted definition of honors. So something was going on in the 1990s which got some attention. From the Chicago Tribune http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...ed-three-years

So unless you have some proof of Obama's actual grades or GPA or transcript or maybe some papers you can't really talk about his academic achievement with any certainty. I'll tried to find it and I will be waiting for your input.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well the OP was about Russia but it seems to have gone elsewhere.

There is no proof that Obama was magna cum laude or even laude. We have not transcripts. If he had graduated with honors don't you think he would want the world to know? Humbleness has never been part of this man's character. Romney (who you could have voted for last year) recieved honors in both law and business at the same time. I won't go as far as say what kind of honors because that I don't know. I also have to point out that Harvard was caught up in the grade inflation scandal that lasted for about three decades up until 1996. Seems that some years over half the students got honors which should be impossible given the accepted definition of honors. So something was going on in the 1990s which got some attention. From the Chicago Tribune http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...ed-three-years

So unless you have some proof of Obama's actual grades or GPA or transcript or maybe some papers you can't really talk about his academic achievement with any certainty. I'll tried to find it and I will be waiting for your input.
What THE fuck do Obama's grades have to do with the Second Generation Cold War? Get over it. We get it, Obama sucks out loud. See, it's yahoos like you that keep the bullshit floating so the real issues can fester underneath. HIS GRADES ARE NOTHING COMPARED WITH HIS ACTIONS AS PRESIDENT. You along with all the other partisan hacks need to get your head out of your asses, or shut your mouths and leave the thinking to people that have a clue! It ain't about you. Abortion. Gay marriage. Obama's grades. It's about our rights eroding. It's about us slipping well past an oligarchy and into Old School fascist tyranny. And revisiting the COLD WAR because people like half the people commenting on this thread are following the carrot dangled by their betters and only seeing the bullshit they are told to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't about Obama's grades moron.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #54
lostincypress
Valued Poster

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinio...#ixzz2b9LNDX22

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200.../putin.georgia
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I agree with Obama's decision to cancel the meeting. My bigger concern isn't hating Obama but rather the re-kindling of the Cold War. Our presidents will come and go, but Mr. KGB will be there till he dies.
Agree. (Hope that doesn't surprise you.) Irrespective of who is President I want the best for this country and his (or her) best efforts to hand it over to the next one in better shape than when he (or she) took over in the first place.... to the extent that he or she can affect the conditions up until they vacate the WH.

I guess the endless debate is what is "the best for this country" and "in better shape."

As for Putin and the KGB .... Obaminable is a toy. He is insignificant and marginal.

My guess is that Putin gave temporary status to Snowden simply because "he can." He'll get something for Snowden, if he wants something, but he cannot respect either
Snowden or Obaminable.

Will their be a "cold war"? I think neither country can afford a "real" cold war. May be a lot of huffing and puffing, but no houses will fall.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #56
lostincypress
Valued Poster

President Vladimir Putin sent a telegram Thursday to his old sparring partner, former U.S. President George W. Bush, wishing him a quick recovery from heart surgery.
It may have been coincidence that the Kremlin released details of the telegram a day after Barack Obama pulled out of a planned summit with Putin, but little is left to chance in Russian politics.
The warm words to the man who once said he looked Putin in the eye and got a "sense of his soul" highlighted how different the relationship is between the leaders in the Kremlin and the White House now.
Bush described Putin years later as cold-blooded, and ties soured over the war between Russia and Georgia that began five years ago this week, but there was respect and camaraderie on display when they first met as presidents in June 2001.

Read more: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...#ixzz2bOhpIRXt
The Moscow Times
Old 08-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #57
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
What THE fuck do Obama's grades have to do with the Second Generation Cold War? Get over it. We get it, Obama sucks out loud. See, it's yahoos like you that keep the bullshit floating so the real issues can fester underneath. HIS GRADES ARE NOTHING COMPARED WITH HIS ACTIONS AS PRESIDENT. You along with all the other partisan hacks need to get your head out of your asses, or shut your mouths and leave the thinking to people that have a clue! It ain't about you. Abortion. Gay marriage. Obama's grades. It's about our rights eroding. It's about us slipping well past an oligarchy and into Old School fascist tyranny. And revisiting the COLD WAR because people like half the people commenting on this thread are following the carrot dangled by their betters and only seeing the bullshit they are told to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't about Obama's grades moron.
its been about EVERY TALKING POINT the rightwing can muster since Obie announced his first bid for the WH ... they don't get it and NEVER will, and they wonder why the GOP cant win an election.

as for your rights, I've ask before ... please give me specific examples of eroding rights that effect your everyday life, and exactly how they effect you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Retarded? You're the knucklehead who refuses to acknowledge that President Obama won the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.
Didn't you know our resident right wingers will never admit to Obama winning anything....yet in their minds GWB had to fight his way out of poverty to be president!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Didn't you know our resident right wingers will never admit to Obama winning anything....yet in their minds GWB had to fight his way out of poverty to be president!
affirmative action at its best
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #60
lostincypress
Valued Poster

June 2001 George Bush

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.
"I was able to get a sense of his soul."

The extent to which Bush had misjudged Putin became clearest in August 2008 when Russia invaded the Republic of Georgia, a former Soviet bloc country on its southern border. The two leaders had an intense exchange in the stands of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest stadium during the 2008 Olympics opening ceremony.
Bush told Putin he had warned him that the Georgian leader, President Mikhail Saakashvili, was “hot-blooded.”
“I’m hot-blooded too,” Putin said.
“I stared back at him,” Bush writes in his book. “‘No Vladimir,’ I said. ‘You’re cold-blooded.”
Bush concludes in his book that “given what I’d hoped Putin and I could accomplish in moving past the Cold War, Russia stands out as a disappointment in the freedom agenda.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/14/bu...#ixzz2bOoqrhdq

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women