Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2023, 07:34 PM   #46
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack
Had you said a working girl gives you an overnight at no charge, then I might be impressed, you ain’t on my level then but I’ll play along Jack.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 07:42 PM   #47
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Why in the fuck do you always play the race card?

Because board management covers up for him by editing his comments and won't do anything about his constant harassing and lying. He should've been banned a couple of weeks ago with some horrible racist language. It's also obvious he has multiple user names which also should be ban worthy.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:02 PM   #48
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Because board management covers up for him by editing his comments and won't do anything about his constant harassing and lying. He should've been banned a couple of weeks ago with some horrible racist language. It's also obvious he has multiple user names which also should be ban worthy.
You are so correct DJ that he should have been banned a long time ago and would love to hear a reason why he has not been. I can assure you that if he makes comments like this in the civilian world someone will take him to the woodshed.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:14 PM   #49
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack
Well, Pit, this response has gotten me off the fence. This reply tells me that you have no interest at all in being accepted.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:21 PM   #50
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world.
Es gibt über 900.000 Afrikanerdeutsche, verglichen mit 110.000 Juden im Vaterland. Wenn Sie behaupten, das Höchste Wesen zu sein (auch wenn Sie darin keine sehr gute Arbeit leisten), wünsche ich mir, dass Sie sich geistig etwas reifer zeigen
: There are over 900K African-Germans, compared to 110K Jews in the Fatherland. If you're claiming to be the Supreme Being (even if you're not doing a very good job at it), I wish you would show a bit more mentally maturity :.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:37 PM   #51
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Why in the fuck do you always play the race card? You seem totally insecure in your own skin. And BTW Dorian Gray can be pink purple or whatever color but I find his posting in German to be hilarious a great deal of the time and right on point. I guess that comes for some who speak more than one language unlike yourself.
I don't care what color anyone is but we all know Dorian Gray is black and for him to constantly post in German is some annoying shit. We know you smart Sir. We don't care. You guys will congregate to hate me but I don't care. PSA I don't have enough money to fuck the women I got so ain't nothing you'll can do to me. Dorian post In whatever. I don't give a shit but I'm going to say my piece. I pay 300 for overnights. You above dude wish you could do that. Please lete be
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:40 PM   #52
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Es gibt über 900.000 Afrikanerdeutsche, verglichen mit 110.000 Juden im Vaterland. Wenn Sie behaupten, das Höchste Wesen zu sein (auch wenn Sie darin keine sehr gute Arbeit leisten), wünsche ich mir, dass Sie sich geistig etwas reifer zeigen
: There are over 900K African-Germans, compared to 110K Jews in the Fatherland. If you're claiming to be the Supreme Being (even if you're not doing a very good job at it), I wish you would show a bit more mentally maturity :.
You are black Sir. Writing in German to me is beyond crazy. You can only do that shit here on an anonymous hooker board, you do that shit on your work site you are cancelled financially. It's honestly annoying to me and a bunch of others. It's not cool to post in German Sir. Especially when that's not of your descent. I've heard about you from various chicks so I know how you are. God bless
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:54 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are black Sir. Writing in German to me is beyond crazy. You can only do that shit here on an anonymous hooker board, you do that shit on your work site you are cancelled financially. It's honestly annoying to me and a bunch of others. It's not cool to post in German Sir. Especially when that's not of your descent. I've heard about you from various chicks so I know how you are. God bless

So you have nothing better to do with a lady than to discuss which guy's she's fucked? No wonder you supposedly get over night sessions for 300 bucks. All she has to do is answer no, yes, no, no, no, to the names you drop instead of fucking you.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:57 PM   #54
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
No one here is mature. If we were we wouldn't buy pussy. No one likes your German thing. They put up with it Sir. We have both fucked the same chick and she shared some things with me Sir. God bless
Tripper. Es war Tripper, nicht wahr? Schmutzige Hure
Ja, ich habe es gesehen, bevor du es bearbeitet hast
: Gonorrhea. It was Gonorrhea wasn't it. Dirty skank
Thought you could edit it, & we wouldn't notice :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:16 PM   #55
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

Dorian please continue to post in German if nothing more to annoy this troll.
Old 02-20-2023, 10:00 PM   #56
Ex_Import
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet :
Es besteht eine hohe Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass dieser unsägliche Langweiler tatsächlich ein Vollstreckungsbeamter ist.
Ex_Import is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 10:04 PM   #57
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

WTF? Pit says DG is posting annoying sh*t, Pit is the personification of annoying. He’s probably at the crib crying his little eyes out because no one wants to play with him and it’s everyone else’s fault.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 04:53 AM   #58
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I expect everyone to stay within the guidelines, including the OP.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 05:07 AM   #59
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

So when’s the next social?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 06:45 AM   #60
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
So when’s the next social?
Ask Shine as his invite seems to have been lost in the mail but I am sure one of his 300 overnight street walker dates can console him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women