Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #46
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think it is obvious that it would be crude and defeating to straight up ask her if she is a provider. Even if she is one, you are probably getting the cold shoulder and no "date"--for a fee or otherwise. To me, you have no game if you cannot figure out a better way to approach this than that!

Whether she is a provider or not, proceed with caution on hitting on a neighbor, across the hall, across the street, or just in your neighborhood--unless you are prepared to move or deal with craziness if things do not go well. And even if things go well at first, that may not always be the case. Been there, done that, unfortunately. And it took six months to unravel from that craziness. Lesson learned indeed. I was always one to NOT get involved with someone from work. I wish I had used that same strategy with regard to where I live.

I think there is nothing wrong with going out for drinks or dinner or just hanging out. But until you know she is absolutely cool with a casual thing (provider or not) or you both fall madly in love, avoid anything physical with a neighbor. Bitches be crazy--and only saying that because this is a guy asking about a girl. For the most part, Dudes be crazy too!!!

Bottom line: It is best not to shit where you eat, sleep, or collect a paycheck. Too many fish to bait your hook that close to home or work!!!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:57 PM   #47
Bonferroni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
Change the name of your wifi to "I love hookers"
That is hilarious Sleepy!!!
Bonferroni is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:58 PM   #48
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
And yes, your tits are nice.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:23 PM   #49
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
I think OP should go for it. He didn't say a provider lives across the hall. He said that he thinks that she might be a provider. She probably isn't. Best case scenario he asks her out and she of course says no and it gets awkward every single time they see each other for the rest of the time that they both live there. Worst case scenario is he offers to pay her for sex and he gets the fucking taste slapped out of his mouth. Actually, I think I have the best and worst cases flipped.
Both funny scenarios as long as it's not happening to you. Although, I have say propositioning a woman to accept payment for sex who is not in the industry and is traumatized by the event might get a bunch of slaps along with a taser and K9 bites.
Best thing to do is just talk to her, see if she wants to split a pizza and see how it goes from there.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #50
HurleyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I can help....invite me over when u know she's home....Hurley will do the rest!!
HurleyDallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:02 PM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP should just knock on the door and say he is the condom delivery boy.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women