Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #46
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Gotta Love the Norwegian Elk Hounds................

I think Houston would be to hot for Northern type dogs.. Beautiful dog though..
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #47
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

American Bulldogs... ROCK!!

This is not a picture of mine as I have real photos posted elsewhere on the web, but the above picture is very close to what my dog looks like.

She's awesome!!
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #48
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

I'm partial to little fella because... well... he looks a lot like me...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:23 PM   #49
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

This dog is cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Jli-2pcgM
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #50
gman44

Encounters: 203

Cocker Spaniel
Beagle
Boston Terrier
Scottie
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #51
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I like any dog that will reduce the squirrel and feral cat issue in my yard.

Looking to rescue a 4 yo female chocolate lab from a local shelter. I want to see what happens if I don't feed her too much how she'll do on the yard clean-up for a few weeks. Since she is pretty smart, I'm thinking if I give her treats for every squirrel and a huge bone for every feral cat I might be OK this summer and my garden won't have thieving squirrels taking all my tomatoes!
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #52
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
I like any dog that will reduce the squirrel and feral cat issue in my yard.

Looking to rescue a 4 yo female chocolate lab from a local shelter. I want to see what happens if I don't feed her too much how she'll do on the yard clean-up for a few weeks. Since she is pretty smart, I'm thinking if I give her treats for every squirrel and a huge bone for every feral cat I might be OK this summer and my garden won't have thieving squirrels taking all my tomatoes!
Seriously get a couple of cats to get rid of your rodent problems.. I have two cats that are indoors/outdoors and both are neutered males,, they kick ass and take numbers within a 2 house radius on my side of the block... I do not have any kind of varmint problems (Warf Rats/Norwegian Rats/ Sewer Rats) either. The only problem I have with growing vegetables or fruits/ berries or tomatoes is because of the birds or the intense heat we get here……
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #53
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
I think Houston would be to hot for Northern type dogs.. Beautiful dog though..
Actually not for this breed. They were used by the Army as guard dogs in North Africa in WWII. They adapt really well, and there are a couple of breeders in this area. One of the most loyal, independent, and smart dogs you will find. My last one lived 16+ years before passing.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #54
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
I can't imagine my life without dogs! I was always raised with them, and as an only child, they were always by my side.

My daughter is begging for a hairless cat(Sphynx) and I want to get one but I'm afraid my dogs will run the poor thing ragged.
You might be surprised. Cats are sometimes surprisingly good at teaching the dogs who's the boss.

Me, I was raised by wolves, so I like almost all dogs. Pom's are so cute.

Be sure to neuter your pets.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #55
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
Seriously get a couple of cats to get rid of your rodent problems.. I have two cats that are indoors/outdoors and both are neutered males,, they kick ass and take numbers within a 2 house radius on my side of the block... I do not have any kind of varmint problems (Warf Rats/Norwegian Rats/ Sewer Rats) either. The only problem I have with growing vegetables or fruits/ berries or tomatoes is because of the birds or the intense heat we get here……
There's a raging debate right now about cats being allowed to roam around and no matter what side of the argument you reside, it is inescapable that domestic cats are NOT native to any state and with some research, you can find many examples of the damage domestic cats do well beyond the claims of "controlling rodents".

http://birds.suite101.com/article.cf...ats_kill_birds

Look what happened in a closed environment where feral cats nearly wiped out all the birds:
http://birds.suite101.com/article.cf...cension_island

If I were to allow my dog to go around hunting and killing other animals, including those cats that are allowed to roam, I'd have neighbors pounding on my door screaming to high heaven. One of my neighbors has a dog that escapes every now and then and never returns without a dead cat in its mouth and every cat person in the area screams and wants to call the police on the owner but the moment the animal control shows up and sees the unlicensed cats all over the place she just leaves.

I can't even hang a bird feeder anymore to enjoy the songbirds or other birds that were plentiful when I bought my house almost 20 years ago. I haven't seen a cardinal or bluebird in many years because the cats, both feral and domestic, whether allowed to roam or free ranging, aren't looking for food, they just kill shit.

I have neighbors on both sides of me who put out bowls of food for the cats and that attracts many other things that the cats don't get near such as raccoons and possums. The various rats also scavenge for the cat food when the cats are off away from the food bowls which are left with food 24/7.

I like cats. IF they are properly kept and not let out to rein destruction on the beneficial aspects of my area. But when they spray all around my house, scratch my cars when they try to jump onto the roof, or sit there on the top of the fence teasing my smaller dog, enough is enough.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #56
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jake View Post
dearhunter, I might have just gotten a Chihuahua.
Well, let's have a look at him.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #57
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm with you. LazarusLong...oughta be bounties on cats. Snuff a cat, save lots of birdies.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #58
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

dearhunter the little fucker bit me!
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #59
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
,I can't even hang a bird feeder anymore to enjoy the songbirds or other birds that were plentiful when I bought my house almost 20 years ago. I haven't seen a cardinal or bluebird in many years because the cats, both feral and domestic, whether allowed to roam or free ranging, aren't looking for food, they just kill shit.

I like cats. IF they are properly kept and not let out to rein destruction on the beneficial aspects of my area. But when they spray all around my house, scratch my cars when they try to jump onto the roof, or sit there on the top of the fence teasing my smaller dog, enough is enough.
I have to agree. I love cats but hate that they killthe sake of killing.
As much as I love them-cats, that is-I love birds more. I'm a big bird watcher and lover. Cats should be kept INDOORS, IMO. H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #60
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I have a dog it's a SKF (cross between a poodle and chihuahua).. damn thing always trying too hump my leg and craps everywhere and drags his ass on the floor... disgusting.
Also every time RBJ walks by the house the damn dog goes ballistic hmmm? can't figure that one out?
I think it got into that GSO3 it barks like fap,fap,fap also has one big snot bubble hanging out it's nose.
I have a pet gator too but that's another....luvs fish.
carkido45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women