Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #46
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Venus,
Go for it, if it is your heart. No matter what anybody says here, true love(Yes there is such a thing) will get you through everything. It reduces all pains, but causes some. It makes you smile just to roll over and see them. That soft gentle hug in the middle of the night, just letting you know that your love is close by. The soft kiss is the morning as he goes to work. The kiss at the door, he has been waiting for all day.
NEVER< NEVER, Never take it for granted. That is what we seem to do nowadays.
I was told something long ago, and I found offense to it..here it is!
If you treat someone like gold, they will treat you like crap, but if you treat them like crap., they will treat you like gold!!!!
Now in hindsight, I have seen this work both by men and women, but I could never do that! That is why I am still here.
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #47
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
I knew a guy who paid a chic 160 just to beat his ass and he even had to jerk himself off. So we can't just assume you are joking......Bill
Good rule of thumb: If I said it, I probably was joking. Life's too short to take seriously.

TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #48
Blak
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1565
My ECCIE Reviews

Go for it. I've been in a happy relationship for 5 years that started in the hobby. What's the worst that can happen? You come back here and make money? Lol. Best wishes, "Venus".
Blak is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #49
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess if 2 people are mature enough to do it, do it..
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #50
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Mister BIG for giving "US" time to have fun and explore this very intense relationship slowly..

I am definently enjoying every minute of our time spent together and super thrilled to have found someone that is sooo purrfect for me!

Its crazy I know, but it is REAL.

REAL HOTT FUCKEN FUN! Im just so happy that I found you!

You are the first MAN that has ever given me 33 Orgasms in one night.
You are the first MAN that has ever offered to "just take me out to a movie or dinner" and a goodnight kiss... You are the first MAN that I have wanted to rape during doing non sexual outdoor stuff with like hiking, dinner, lunch, always want you in the vehicle!
You are the first MAN that has ever driven so many miles after a long day at work to just get a kiss...and drop me off at the airport. You are the first Man that has remembered so many things i like and surprised me.
You romanced your way into my heart...and then raped it!

You are the first Man I have saved every love letter and rose from...thats how I know..ya pretty romantic I saved 3 bouquets and one is still in bloom!

Mister Big is a smooth sexy fucker ( U better not be mindfucking me!)
hahaha... the mutual love and attraction and lust...its obvious..so obvious.

We are very lucky to have found each other...yes we are.

I am not retiring yet...

Mister Big is giving me time and I appreciate that.

Why?

Its just not a good idea to be haste in matters like this..we need to take our time and see what develops.

Mietk..this guy is really starting to grow on me hes a swift sexy fucker like u!

Thank you NObiwon its like a kaleidescope of XXXfun and passion and emotional risk mixed with a little pain...its good!

TOPCAT...im not going to quit...yet!

da1unevahad..thank you its fun to share that this does happen and thank you for the positive feedback!

Genesis bring me that STUD!

Lustnotlove..I AM NOT CHARGING HIM FOR ANY OF OUR TIME TOGETHER.

After several visits I was smitten and told him it was off the clock

HARTBOYZ thank you ...I understand... he only treats me like crap when I
beg for kinky abuse bcd..outside of the bedroom hes a total gentleman.

He is VERY respectful and ALWAYS one step ahead of the game. He is so charming sometimes it freaks me out!
My xxxBCDHERO and a true Gentleman..and I respect that so much in him!

JEN YOU ROCK!

Im so happy for you and your Man..hott and still together....lets go swinging and swap one night!
haha jk!

HOLLY WE WANT U ....or atleast I do! He wants to watch us play! But I think we can get him to want to join in!

fuck ya!

Im getting excited just remembering the fun thanks everyone!

My Nooner is in for a REAL TREAT!

WE ARE HAVING FUN AND I AM ENJOYING THE FUCK OUT OF HIM AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS...Im going to enjoy the moments and look forward to more.

Take care and "DADDYCOCK" see you soon!

Everyone have fun stay safe and remember this is not match.com so do not take notes and begin mindfucking us for freebies!

Kisses
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #51
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Now don't go and retire before I buy you that drink at Capp's that I owe you.

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #52
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sounds like a man after your heart and your body. Good for both of you.

Don't forget, you promised to rock my world.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #53
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so happy for you Venus, love and even the love bug is hard to find. Especially in the hobby. You never know where you are going to find love.

p.s don't forget to squeeze me in before you completely settle down.....LOVE YOU

Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #54
bigr37904332
Account Disabled

Venus,

Thank you for your post. I was not sure anyone would have belived me. Well except for Mietk. We all had a blast that Valentines weekend.

Baby, take your time. To put a limit on you would be mindfucking you and you know I hate that just as much as you do.

I even stayed off the board for over a week untill this thread came along.

We both have our bcd reasons that this is real and sooo meant to be whenever it happens. I am a patient man and thank you for posting some of the things I was the first man in your life to do for you. You know I am not after "freebies"! You are correct, on a couple occasions I went to just meet for dinner and give you a night kiss before I returned to zzz b4 work but you did in fact rape me!!! No means no...LOL!

I don't want you to be haste in your decision and guys I am not trying to keep her to myself....well I am but only WHEN SHE SAYS WHEN. I do not own her and she will know when the time is right.

She has given me permision to post a photo of our last outing. She is very protective of me so there is not much to see of me but who the hell wants to see me...she wants everyone how happy she is with me in her arms. Thanks to all and Cercy, let me know how this "surprise" you are working on works out! Talk to you very soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misterb.jpg (66.3 KB, 207 views)
bigr37904332 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #55
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

miss u sexy fucker!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #56
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
I know ....shut up and get a grip girl!

RUN!

Im do not provide gfe...because I prefer the sport marathon xxxpsescape but this guy is really smooth and very romantic and he is starting to grow on me.

We have been spending ALOT of time together and every time just keeps getting better and better...

What do you do when the old love bug hits you?

I wish it would go away !

If I stop seeing him It will be easier to make it go away, but I will miss out on ALOT of fun.

If I continue to see him ....errr um I may end up retiring....its that intense.

Im not going to tell you who he is because its just none of your business and I just need a little feedback.

Im constantly telling myself that No No No stop with this nonsense but its so intense for the both of us and feels so sooooo right that its scary.

I promised myself that I would NEVER ever fall in love again and would end up being one of those SINGLE sexy retired cougars sipping naked mighty mango juice on the beach flirting with young cabana boys....just live a hassle drama free single life.

But now this smooth fucker comes along and rapes my heart...

Help me exxxperts!

STOP NOW...and run...this will not end well...been there done that...one of the worst experiences of my life.....
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #57
bigr37904332
Account Disabled

Our last two visists together she has tried to push me away...of course that only last an hour!

On the last three occasions we have met I have told her not to "mindfuck" me and simply tell me she does not want to see me any more. I would have relunctly walked away never to be heard from again. I would have saccrificed our happiness so she could continue and move on with her life where ever it may lead her.

But the conection is so real it can not be expressed in words. We will take out time and see where this all leads. No time limit, no pressure, if it is true love then it will prevail over all obsticles.
bigr37904332 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #58
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Can anyone say............"Housewives of Houston".................I see a train acoming..............
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #59
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Should we bump this thread - or start a new one - when the course of true love once again fails to run smooth?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #60
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

My guess is, bareback sex has been performed by these two already.

Just a guess.
coefficient is offline   Quote