Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2013, 01:18 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
They are only responding to your initial stupid post about batons, which hijacked the thread.

They never asked what the batons had to do with the bicycle helmets.

We are all still waiting for you to give us that explanation. But you can't, can you, tranny fucker?

The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

You responded by posting something STUPID about batons. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You STILL can't explain what your first post has to do with the OP.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about.

Spin, spin, spin, you pseudo-intellect.
Put a bike helmet on and let me hit you on top of the head with a baseball bat. Then take the helmet off and let me hit you on top of your head again. Then we will know if that bike helmet helped or not. Just PM me a time I will be there real quick, with my baseball bat...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
They are only responding to your initial stupid post about batons, which hijacked the thread.

They never asked what the batons had to do with the bicycle helmets.

We are all still waiting for you to give us that explanation. But you can't, can you, tranny fucker?

The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

You responded by posting something STUPID about batons. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You STILL can't explain what your first post has to do with the OP.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about.

Are you that fuckin' stupid, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or are you just feigning stupidity to assuage Ekim the Inbred Chimp's sense of intellectual inferiority?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
In the above you defined their nightsticks as weapons to heighten the perception these are riot police.

In the above I point out that pencils, pens, and the pocket knives that many of the marchers could possibly be carrying were weapons too. Post 20 contained the statement; The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.
and wikis description of the majority of the park police shown.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing with access and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

At this point, there has been no mention of the legality or illegality of any possible weapons.
Still with me on this?

In the above you claim I'm ignoring something I didn't challenge. While you ignore the pocket knives I mentioned, you challenge me to prove ink pens and pencils can be defined as weapons. You further state that people of your inteligence level are given pencils.
You ignoring pocket knives is key to proving your intentions later in the thread.

In the above I describe the sheer enjoyment of proving you wrong and the ease of which it is done. Which I then do with a Dictionary.com entry that cites anything that can be used to attack someone can be a weapon.

Again, there has been no mention of the legality or tllegality or sort of any weapons discussed.

To sum up:
I say pens, pencils, and pocket knives can be considered weapons by definition.
Correct.

I say the majority of the park police shown belong to the Uniformed Guard Force. Riot police duty is not described as part of their duty in any official description.
Correct.

You ask me to cite a site showing pens and pencils defined as weapons.
I did that.

You try to confuse the original discussion with failed to show where "pen" and "pencils" were "weapons" of the sort proscribed by law,
the batons CBJ7 is making light of are considered "weapons" proscribed in public places by Texas Law:
Sec 46.02 Unlawfully Carrying Weapons
Sec 46.01 Definitions In this chapter:
cite where Teaxas -- or any other state, for that matter -- has outlawed pens, pencils and all pocket knives for the general public in public places
None of which have anything to do with anything I stated.
In other words you tried to buy the thread with bullshit.

You have just been thoroughly bitch slapped.....again.

That one put your head into the cheap seats.

Enjoy, you-be-an-armadillo-fucker.
Getting "bitch slapped" must be another one of those lib-retarded, perversions you Kool Aid sotted Austinites enjoy so much, MasterDickMuncher. And again your ignorant, dumb-fuck ass is willfully and ignorantly ignoring that it is Texas state law (and other states) that deems and defines those batons as "weapons" -- as did the cited wiki article -- MasterDickMuncher. And the those officers were carrying batons, MasterDickMuncher. That means those officers were "armed" MasterDickMuncher, despite your most ignorant attempt tho argue they were not. And you, MasterDickMuncher, have yet to provide a citation that defines "pens" and "pencils" as dangerous, illegal "weapons" when in the possession of an unincarcerated citizen; nor, has your ignorant ass proved that any of the vets had pocketknives in their possession, MasterDickMuncher. So, MasterDickMuncher, consider yourself factually bitch slapped -- again!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Put a bike helmet on and let me hit you on top of the head with a baseball bat. Then take the helmet off and let me hit you on top of your head again. Then we will know if that bike helmet helped or not. Just PM me a time I will be there real quick, with my baseball bat...
What a surprise that you purport to be an expert on head injuries. The one you suffered must have been a doozy.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #49
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What a surprise that you purport to be an expert on head injuries. The one you suffered must have been a doozy.
Not a surprise that you purport to be an expert on asshole injuries. All them cocks up your ass has left a gaping wound...OUCH
Old 10-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #50
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Are you that fuckin' stupid, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or are you just feigning stupidity to assuage Ekim the Inbred Chimp's sense of intellectual inferiority?
No, YOU are that stupid.

You STILL can't explain your first post.

There is nothing you can cut-and-paste from Wikipedia, so you are lost when you have to think on your own.

Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'll pull it out of our ass just for me?

Aw, how sweet.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #52
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not a surprise that you purport to be an expert on asshole injuries. All them cocks up your ass has left a gaping wound...OUCH
Really? Have you no originality?

You're stealing all of my lines about the tranny fucker IBHankering and using them against Timpage.

Have you no pride?

Wait. What am I saying? Pride? You fuck your own sister. Of course you have no pride.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #53
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

DEAL !

you wear the helmet
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
+1 Yes! Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- spelling!?! Isn't that an oxyMORON?

Go to #40 and pick up your ass . Then you and the creepy old fart can cry together. Pompous buffoon.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #55
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Let me push this thread back toward the OP's opening. A weapon is any device used as a weapon.
In a heated discussion with another member here over a few beers I picked up a pencil and placed it in the other member's ear. He agreed that the pencil was a weapon of audible destruction.

A few years ago when stopped by LE on the way back from Austin I was asked if I had a weapon in the car, (I have a Concealed Carry Permit) I smarted off that I only had my pool-que. Bang Zap overnight in jail. The pool-que was not registered as a concealed weapon. It was a two piece in a leather wrap.

Other places on line I have seen a post that suggest no one should speak to police other than to answer direct questions of identification and then STFU-- I D information only.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'll pull it out of our ass just for me?

Aw, how sweet.
Hey, if you want stick a baseball bat up your ass, that's fine. But count me out of your sick ass games...jesuuusss
Old 10-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #57
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey, if you want stick a baseball bat up your ass, that's fine. But count me out of your sick ass games...jesuuusss
Typo..Should have been "your ass". But I think you knew that already, didn't ya hillbilly>
Old 10-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #58
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Getting "bitch slapped" must be another one of those lib-retarded, perversions you Kool Aid sotted Austinites enjoy so much, MasterDickMuncher. And again your ignorant, dumb-fuck ass is willfully and ignorantly ignoring that it is Texas state law (and other states) that deems and defines those batons as "weapons" -- as did the cited wiki article -- MasterDickMuncher. And the those officers were carrying batons, MasterDickMuncher. That means those officers were "armed" MasterDickMuncher, despite your most ignorant attempt tho argue they were not. And you, MasterDickMuncher, have yet to provide a citation that defines "pens" and "pencils" as dangerous, illegal "weapons" when in the possession of an unincarcerated citizen; nor, has your ignorant ass proved that any of the vets had pocketknives in their possession, MasterDickMuncher. So, MasterDickMuncher,
consider yourself factually bitch slapped -- again!
Are you really that stupid? You tried to change the discussion in the middle of the thread. You know, the only way you could possibly save face.
But once again, it didn't work. You got caught with your face in the butler's crotch.
1. What does any state's law have to do with the District of Columbia where this took place?
This is a red herring
2. I didn't say they weren't armed.
3. I don't have to provide a site or cite a source that pens or pencils are illegal or dangerous just because you want me to. That is an add-on you put in to keep from licking ass in public again. It's okay to be wrong again. Whirly will lick the hubris right off of you.
This is a major red herring.
4. I said that "the pocket knives that many of the protesters almost certainly carried."
To sum up:
Correct.

I say the majority of the park police shown belong to the Uniformed Guard Force. Riot police duty is not described as part of their duty in any official description.
Correct.

You ask me to cite a site showing pens and pencils defined as weapons. You said nothing about dangerous or illegal.
I did that.

You try to confuse the original discussion with failed to show where "pen" and "pencils" were "weapons" of the sort proscribed by law,
the batons CBJ7 is making light of are considered "weapons" proscribed in public places by Texas Law:
Sec 46.02 Unlawfully Carrying Weapons
Sec 46.01 Definitions In this chapter:
cite where Teaxas -- or any other state, for that matter -- has outlawed pens, pencils and all pocket knives for the general public in public places
None of which have anything to do with anything I stated.
In other words you tried to buy the thread with bullshit.
After all of your backpedaling and attempts at changing the facts, you say; Getting "bitch slapped" must be another one of those lib-retarded, perversions you Kool Aid sotted Austinites enjoy so much,
At the end of your post you roll over on your back to expose your throat and say;
"consider yourself factually bitch slapped "
And even though your statement is factually wrong, your homage to me is something I expect from you. Because it shows what a hypocrite you are.
You can go now.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

No, YOU are that stupid.

You STILL can't explain your first post.

There is nothing you can cut-and-paste from Wikipedia, so you are lost when you have to think on your own.

You are that stupid, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! . . .

Quote:
2. I didn't say they weren't armed.
CBJ7 was the one making light of the "force" employed against the veterans, MasterDickMuncher. It's your ignorant ass that jumped in intellectually unprepared to support your POV, MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:
4. I said that "the pocket knives that many of the protesters almost certainly carried."
Pure speculation on your part, MasterDickMuncher, and you didn't prove it with facts.

Quote:
To sum up:
Your ignorant ass hasn't backed up your inane assertion with any evidence, MasterDickMuncherCite. Show where the veterans were threatenly brandishing your so-called "deadly weapons", MasterDickMuncher, or STFU.

Quote:
The police were carrying "weapons", MasterDickMuncher, and your ignorant ass hasn't shown where the veterans were threatenly brandishing your so-called "deadly weapons", MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:
You ask me to cite a site showing pens and pencils defined as weapons. You said nothing about dangerous or illegal.
That was established in the wiki article that was cited, MasterDickMuncher. Learn how to read, you ignorant jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #60
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

To u-b-a-douche-bag

You lost this argument. Everyone knows it.

Just like everyone knows you will never let go of this regardless of facts, common sense, or God himself telling you no gay Heaven for you if you don't pull your head out of your ass. God knows that no matter how much your ass gapes, you can have your head up your ass or a dick but not both.

Choose well, grasshopper.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women