Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36147
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #46
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Hahaha.....

Made ya look...

You dirty rotten bastard. I come home from a nice relaxing vacation and see "MALWOODY'S FINAL POST" all in caps and nearly have a spontaneous ejaculation even though I don't even have the correct plumbing for such an event and.....its just a tease.

This was even meaner than those so-called friends who give their buddies fake lottery tickets and make them think they won $10K.

Meaner than the Judd's Fourth (and counting) "farewell tour".

Damn you Malwoody. I should have known my luck wasn't THAT good. I'm going to shuffle off to a corner to weep quietly now

(Just in case there is any doubt for the viewing audience, this post was entirely humorous and not meant to be taken seriously)
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #47
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

CHEERS!!!

btw...where in the heck is the OP. All the sacrifices that are being made, as a result of this thread.

And he is nowhere to be found!!!
Hey Fuck off....

I knew I was going to be busy with tee-times with Noah....& WTF...I can't loligag on here all day like some people who don't have lives....WTF do you think I am?? An "attention whore"?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #48
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I knew I was going to be busy with tee-times with Noah....
Lemme guess... Noah wanted to hit from the ladies' tee box, right?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #49
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Lemme guess... Noah wanted to hit from the ladies' tee box, right?
Oh yeah...and Maaaannnnn can she flat fuckin spank it....
Old 08-07-2013, 07:40 AM   #50
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Oh yeah...and Maaaannnnn can she flat fuckin spank it....
I'll pretend we're still talkin' about golf....
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #51
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
And here I thought my weekend was going to start off on a high note! Dang it!! Guess I will have another beer and drown my sorrows!!
Sorry Pal....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
You fuckhead.
Thanks Buddy....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
If the OP was talking about the drink that would be a different story. Maybe you guys should ask VK hiimself what he meant about this.
Whoa...I'm the OP....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
The original poster in this thread was Malwoody and he has not responded to anything. The original mention of GT in this thread was made by me. Are you trying to tell me that you know what I was thinking when I typed that. Where did these wonderful powers come from? The fact that you claim that it is a drug reference, does not establish whether I knew or know that it is, I have always believed he was refereeing to the drink. I have heard that product referred to in many ways but never in the manner you describe. You assumed something that is not in evidence, simple as that. You have an agenda and this is part of it.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego1 View Post
I think MW achieved his goal here. Sorry CK...
The goal was Humor...and why are you apoligizing to CK...that's my job....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I apologize to the board, to the individual posters, and to Malwoody for derailing his obviously funny thread. It is never my intent to control discussion or derail a thread and that is what happened here.

Thanks

CK
Thanks CK....your diploma from the DD..MW school of moderate Moderation is in the mail....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I am good with that CK
That's nice..
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Fixed that for you. No thanks necessary, happy to do it!

They may also sing the Sister Sledge song, "We Are Family"!! I'm happy to join in since I have an outstanding singing voice!
I think I'm gonna be sick..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Made ya look too...
Yes you did little flounder....LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
You dirty rotten bastard. I come home from a nice relaxing vacation and see "MALWOODY'S FINAL POST" all in caps and nearly have a spontaneous ejaculation even though I don't even have the correct plumbing for such an event and.....its just a tease.

This was even meaner than those so-called friends who give their buddies fake lottery tickets and make them think they won $10K.

Meaner than the Judd's Fourth (and counting) "farewell tour".

Damn you Malwoody. I should have known my luck wasn't THAT good. I'm going to shuffle off to a corner to weep quietly now

(Just in case there is any doubt for the viewing audience, this post was entirely humorous and not meant to be taken seriously)
Whew....for a brief moment I thought you meant it...
Old 08-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #52
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Nope....

Quote:
WTF do you think I am?? An "attention whore"?
No... because that would mean we would have to PAY attention.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #53
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank680293 View Post
And I thought I was going to have start a 'where's Woodrow' thread.... Glad your not gone ��������������
It just hit me....

How the fuck are you Amigo?? and hey..you know where to find me if I vanish into cyber Sibera...Speaking of, when we goin to Russia..?
Old 08-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #54
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default I'm concerned....

I don't want to sound any alarms too loudly, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of valuable information being shared in this thread thus far.

I'm just looking our for y'all before those who monitor that type of thing come to call us out!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #55
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default HEY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank680293 View Post
And I thought I was going to have start a 'where's Woodrow' thread.... Glad your not gone ��������������
Look who resurfaced! Good to hear from you, buddy! We haven't talked in way too long! Ever get back this way?
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #56
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Just wondering...

I wonder that since the topic of the thread is the OP's final post and now that the OP has posted on it... does that mean that he just hijacked his own thread.

Okay I am off... I hear the whistling of my tea pot telling me that it is time for me to relax with a nice cup of green tea (THE DRINK).
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 AM   #57
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Getting back to the humorous theme of this thread....

In ISO section, the poster Longrodder had a thread that was closed. Now I did not see his original post, so I really can't say much about it. Apparently it crossed the line, in terms of discussion of forbidden subject. And of course, as we have seen, there is "little wiggle room" for that....using CC words on closing that thread.

What I find it interesting, and humorous, is that here in KC, we have not 1 but 3 mods that are perfectly capable of closing threads down.

Yet we see someone name Chica Chaser...some Ad Min. guy, closing the KC thread down.

Of course for years, we only had KC folks being the Mods for KC. But with times a changing, we now have CK from "places elsewhere" joining our esteem Mod group.

And yea, I know, CC has the option of travelling the high seas of Eccie to help out wherever he see fit....not to be confused with Fitz, lol.

And heck, I've only been an Eccie member for around 3 1/2years...but I can't remember CC ever making an appearance in KC prior to a couple of months ago...but then again, my memory sure isn't what it used to be. (Other than possibly him announcing a new Mod??)

Just find it interesting, and of course humorous, on the CC's timing of visiting the KC forum....things that make one go hmmmm and of course chuckle?

BTW, a hardy KC welcome to CC for stepping into the KC forum, again, lol

And one final thought...a heart felt F-Off to MW as well< LOL

I would say, I missed your postings, but then, again, my nose would start to grow (wink!)
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #58
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry for the delay in commenting Mal. Don't go away mad, just go away!! I kid of course.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #59
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Getting back to the humorous theme of this thread....

In ISO section, the poster Longrodder had a thread that was closed. Now I did not see his original post, so I really can't say much about it. Apparently it crossed the line, in terms of discussion of forbidden subject. And of course, as we have seen, there is "little wiggle room" for that....using CC words on closing that thread.

What I find it interesting, and humorous, is that here in KC, we have not 1 but 3 mods that are perfectly capable of closing threads down.

Yet we see someone name Chica Chaser...some Ad Min. guy, closing the KC thread down.

Of course for years, we only had KC folks being the Mods for KC. But with times a changing, we now have CK from "places elsewhere" joining our esteem Mod group.

And yea, I know, CC has the option of travelling the high seas of Eccie to help out wherever he see fit....not to be confused with Fitz, lol.

And heck, I've only been an Eccie member for around 3 1/2years...but I can't remember CC ever making an appearance in KC prior to a couple of months ago...but then again, my memory sure isn't what it used to be. (Other than possibly him announcing a new Mod??)

Just find it interesting, and of course humorous, on the CC's timing of visiting the KC forum....things that make one go hmmmm and of course chuckle?

BTW, a hardy KC welcome to CC for stepping into the KC forum, again, lol

And one final thought...a heart felt F-Off to MW as well< LOL

I would say, I missed your postings, but then, again, my nose would start to grow (wink!)
VK the post was very very detailed in the request of a female partner to partake in products especially forbidden on this board. When I read it I laughed and that song "na na na na hey hey good bye" went through my head.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #60
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Hey DD...I kind of figure based on the other posts in that thread...that it had truly crossed the line.

So I was not wondering so much, why the thread was closed. Just who closed the thread.

Of course having the site Ad Min is always a welcome & interesting addition to our little corner of Eccie, lol

Certainly, not even close to being a huge issue at all. I just found it to be an interesting one.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women