Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #46
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Sorry Nina I was being a smart ass, this was some B.S story I made up
if anything it is the other way around I have been married 35 years and you know what they say is women smile on they wedding day because no more BJ then after 10 years you have a little oral sex that is were when you get mad at each other you say fuck you to each other.
Then you start to have dog sex that is were you go home see it, smell it then beg for it.
Then as you get older you have oral sex again only now you have it all the time.
I think most men in a L.T.Marriage fells they are manipulated, and don't come up with it is a two way street because I know my wife is treated like a princess and the only thing I ask of her is sex and that has all but dryed up.

And it's not just me I know a lot of couples were the wife is being taking care of but they seem to think after marriage that box between they legs are GOLDEN and we still love them so we come to some of you lovely providers for relief so who do you think is being manipulated?
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #47
Legal Tender
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Manipulation?

Manipulated? Never! That is similar to saying that someone makes you feel a certain way. I never do anything that I don't want to do. Yes, I have been in a couple of situations that when they ended some of my friends said that I was taken advantage of. I did what I did because it was my choice. Taking responsibility for choices cuts down on the drama, keeps the past in the past, and allows one to acknowledge that whatever we do has consequences.
Legal Tender is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #48
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
I'm not asking about massage here either.

Many years ago I worked with some young girls who had various clients that showered them with lavish gifts, bought them cars, boob jobs, etc, etc. If there were something (ANYTHING) that they needed or wanted, they would sweet talk these guys into providing said items for them (no pun intended).

My question is this, have you gentlemen ever been in a position where you either FELT like you were being manipulated or that you KNEW you were being manipulated? Either way, do you stay in the "relationship" or do you move on down the road? How would you handle it?
Yeah whenever I get the feeling that I'm being manipulated I just move on down the road.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #49
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmarv View Post
Yeah whenever I get the feeling that I'm being manipulated I just move on down the road.
Smart man!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #50
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
Sorry Nina I was being a smart ass, this was some B.S story I made up
if anything it is the other way around I have been married 35 years and you know what they say is women smile on they wedding day because no more BJ then after 10 years you have a little oral sex that is were when you get mad at each other you say fuck you to each other.
Then you start to have dog sex that is were you go home see it, smell it then beg for it.
Then as you get older you have oral sex again only now you have it all the time.
I think most men in a L.T.Marriage fells they are manipulated, and don't come up with it is a two way street because I know my wife is treated like a princess and the only thing I ask of her is sex and that has all but dryed up.

And it's not just me I know a lot of couples were the wife is being taking care of but they seem to think after marriage that box between they legs are GOLDEN and we still love them so we come to some of you lovely providers for relief so who do you think is being manipulated?
Oh, I thought you were being serious...
well I'm not sure who in your relationship is doing the manipulating. Do to the fact, it is still to much, I don't know. Now to jump to a conclusion, and began to point the finger at you, your wife or us providers for provoking the situation at hand. Would be plain wrong. So maybe one day or night we can have sometime and we could go over the situation.

Let me know, I have plenty of time left in the Lone Star State.
Oh, and you have a good one.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #51
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Here is my observation from a few manipulation experiences: Once the request for an advance is made, in the girl's mind the relationship is already over. She has decided that she is done with you and hopes to get something out of you as one last hurrah.

So it is a no win situation. Say "no" to her desperate need for assistance, she calls you all manner of names and never wants to see you again. Or say "yes"--give the $$/boob job/car/whatever in exchange for promises of repayment or bartered services--and suddenly she is very hard to get ahold of, never keeps up her end of the deal, and quicky disappears from your life.

Here is my last experience, to illustrate my point: Dancer I was seeing regularly OTC asked for an advance of a couple sessions' $ so she could pay her back phone bills and "keep the phone for me to get in touch with her when I wanted to see her." Asked that I drive to the club that day to give to $--could not meet me OTC to just have a session. I gave in. By the next week she had quit dancing and moved in with her new SD. Never received any recompense for my generocity--though I did receive a FB friend invite on my real life FB page. Lot's of cute stories & pics showing how happy she & SD are. Regular mentions of Shreveport gambling winnings which always makes think about asking for my $ back.

Anyway, my point is that she knew she was leaving the biz and was getting what she could out of me.

Now, a few years back another dancer actually did pay me back--plus "interest" if you know what I mean; so my theory is not perfect. But that experience was definitely an outlier. So never again. Need an advance? Meet me today for a visit. More money than one visit--bring a friend or make it an overnight.
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #52
Silverstream
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsshadow View Post
I have given money to providers or bailed them out of jail before any everytime I have I heard "I'll pay you back". Total so far = 0, but truth betold any time I have given a provider something other than for a session I write it off. If I have it and she needs/wants it I might. If I don't then its a No.
Back in 1990, I had just moved to Houston for my first "professional" job and had money in my pocket to burn. A high quality place called "The Men's Club" opened just two blocks away from my work.I met an absolutely beautiful gorgeous sweet gal there. I believe she went by Brittney (she was actually chosen as their "Girl of the Year").
One night she asked to borrow about $150 and being the workaholic that I was, I had the cash and loaned it to her. Honestly, I forgot about it until about two months later. She saw me in the club and had her boyfriend go over to me and gave me back the money. I was shocked as I literally had put it out of my mind.
She was undeniably for me as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.
Its too bad though I have to think back almost 20 years to remember a positive situation.
Silverstream is offline   Quote