Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #46
LarryLegend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

We need Carmen and Zada to make this go, and when I say go that would be a capital G and a capital O, meaning OOOOO!!
So who is the best recruiter here? As the Auburn people say " I am All In!!"
LarryLegend is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #47
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIVman View Post
Each pair of nuts and bolts are different sizes. When ladies arrive they pick up a nut and the guys pick a bolt. When getting their bolt guys pay the screw keeper! So guys go buy a drink for a lady and chat while chatting you screw your bolt into her nut, if it fits that's your date for the evening! If it doesnt then find another lady and do it all over again! Should be a lot of fun! Now ladies your turn who can we get and how much? I'm sure we could pull this off at the Bombay club! Great bar, great ambiance, with a little Jazz Band also!
Ah, taking a page from speed dating are we? nut n bolts, eh. interesting idea.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:52 AM   #48
RichardNixon
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I'd very much be interested and could live with Heidi's donation schedule. And hey, I like the "nuts and bolts" thing. It adds a sense of anticipation. To participate though, I'd have to know all the ladies were GFE--no limited menus with CBJ or no LFK/DFK.
RichardNixon is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #49
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I could go with $$$ or $$$$$ for two but I couldn't go more than that. But it seems like I would have to know which ladies are involved, not just a crap shoot.
I don't hobby much and I like to get what I like when I do.
Any more than that and it would be too expensive for me.
weebbadd is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #50
Guest113012
Account Disabled

User ID: 125440
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryLegend View Post
We need Carmen and Zada to make this go, and when I say go that would be a capital G and a capital O, meaning OOOOO!!
So who is the best recruiter here? As the Auburn people say " I am All In!!"
Ok... I'm here finally. I have watched the thread since posted. I haven't chimed in because I wanted to see where it was going. There are several things to go over.... First, I will never discuss the details in a public forum lol. This thread has over 1000 views so far. Good place to get the ideas out here but not so good for dirty details:-)

That being said..... You will all be happy to know that Zada and I love the idea and are working with a couple others and on the details. I've spoken with a couple clients and tossed around the idea of a tailgate type party because many guys can easily get away to "watch the game" with friends.

If you are interested please pm me and include two well known references and we will go from there.

I'm ready for some naughty fun!!
Guest113012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #51
weebbadd
Valued Poster

I agree with Carmen we should not do it at the Bombay just cuz the location has been published Publicly here. Date and time is ok to publish we just need to keep the location private shared through Pm to attendees only.
Both Carmen and zada are on my to do list, can't wait to meet them both.
I agree weekdays during the day are best for me.
One problem I see is that the girls will need to book a Hotel room close to the event locations so that may increase the donation amount possibly.
I think this could work with the right planning....
Old 10-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #52
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
What I planned was a $300 entrance fee. That gets time with one lady. For an additional $200 you see a second lady. Now yOu have spent time with two women for $500. Third lady is $200 and so on. You pick the women you want to see. They make money based on the interested gents.
I would be good with that
Old 10-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #53
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

I suggest lea helping the girls out with this type of scenario as they have no background of putting this type of thing together. Or another well seasoned lady or gent
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #54
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Does this mean no pool party?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #55
Guest113012
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'd welcome Lea's opinion.... However I've organized events like this before and I have a "well seasoned" girl on board. I'm getting your emails guys and will reply as quickly as I am able :-)
Old 10-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #56
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

So u have been in the hobby how long then? I'm not challenging u but just think real world get together a and a hobby get together are way different.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #57
Guest113012
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Coming up on a year. In my humble opinion, my ability to effectively operate several real world companies before embarking on this career path isn't very different from managing my hobby career. I mean, one either exhibits common sense or does not. Effective screening and discretion isn't rocket science.

If you'd like to join us Mina, we would love to have your gorgeous self present. I would have said that earlier, but I thought I read that you said you were out.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #58
DaniellaDViante
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136386
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, at first this thread was just really entertaining but now its getting confusing and a bit too heated....why can't we just try to have a M&G that's just that: a MEET and GREET

I think trying to make it an orgy or a brothel is an ambitious idea, but a highly over-complicated one when it comes to pricing/legality...plus no one has even mentioned screening and that's just scary.

I've been to some awesome M&G in the US and one abroad (Monte Carlo for the Grande Prixe - now that's a real party!) and the best ones are NOT orgies...that gets into too many issues of discretion, viable location, and of course the health risks, my god.

What makes a M&G appealing to most upscale, discretion-conscious clients is the ability to go out to a nice venue and see several ladies at once; see how they behave, if they really match their pictures, and get a chance to chat and feel out their personality. If a gentleman clicks with one or more ladies then he's free to leave with them after the party or arrange a meeting for a later date but there is no pressure to do so or "pay up" if none of the prospects in attendance suit his taste - just as the ladies aren't required to "perform" as per their attendance.

Also, when the party planner takes on the responsibility of being not only the arranger of the party itself but the arranger of BCD activities and donations he or she puts themselves in a very serious position of legal responsibility for any and all nefarious activities. I don't know about you, but I'd hate to be in a position of responsibility over the illicit activities of two dozen or so people I don't know on an extremely personal level.

I think this might be what Miss Parker was alluding to - not that anyone is incompetent of arranging a lovely cocktail hour, but that this type of get together might have a lot of caveats with safety and legality that people here just aren't realizing.

Much of what is being described here is not a Meet and Greet, it is a Sex Party. Meet and Greets are safe ways to interact with others in the hobby. A sex party is a group prostitution event. One gets a lot of attention from LE and is very, very easy to bust ... can you guess which?

If you need an example of what a true M&G is, just take a look at the ladies of Le Vip Collection.

http://www.levipcollection.com/masqueradeball/

This organization is not only top rated on TER but has successfully executed regular meet and greets that have attracted top ladies around the US because of the level of diligence they take to class, safety, security, and discretion. I don't know who in their right mind would attend an event where these 4 items were not of the absolute and utmost importance.

FIVman, you had a really ambitious idea that was definitely not something you see every day in the hobby world. I applaud your creativity, but you have to realize that some really wild and crazy ideas like this aren't something you hear about happening not because no one has thought of them, but instead because they have inherent flaws. There are already tried and true ways to arrange a M&G, and its generally in the best interest of everyone involved that we stick to those methods.

An easier and safer idea would be to arrange a traditional M&G in which the party organizer(s) arrange a venue, set a conduct code and a dress code, and screening. No one individual is responsible for the arranging of specific activities or monetary exchange, we leave that where it should be: "between two consenting adults".

Moreover, it would not be wise to have any payment of a "ticket fee" or "attendance fee" for male patrons to take place at the door. It would not be wise for any exchange of "donation" to take place within the physical confines of whatever space is decided to be the party location. And though it is a bit more expensive, it would be really, really unwise to have this in any public space (restaurant/bar/cafe/etc) that has not been rented out exclusively for this purpose. There's a long list of amazing venues for this sort of thing right here in New Orleans, whomever actually goes through with organizing is welcome to PM me via p411 (not Eccie) for my list.

Getting back to the most important part: screening! This needs to be top priority, seriously. For this to actually happen, it means that several people would be putting whatever screening methods they have aside in favor of another's (the party organizer). I think this needs as much input as possible and while I'm not much of a party planner I am very good with computers. I have some programs and systems whomever decides to host the event might find useful and I'd gladly volunteer my time for the safety of everyone involved pre-party. There are also some awesome smartphone apps that can be utilized by individual ladies at the party in the event that you decide to leave with a male attende and want to be extra careful.

Oh, for your reading pleasure:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-awards.html

These party organizers sure had a lot of cool stuff going on at their event, huh! Awards for top sex acts, goodie bags, special color coded ticket systems, even bras and panties were handed around for "games"...they went above and beyond to make a simple get together into an intricate and detailed sexual match-making extravaganza! Bravo!

How completely fucking stupid of them.
DaniellaDViante is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #59
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Daniella makes some good points and simply a M&G with no obligations would be a stellar idea.

That doesn't make Carmen's idea bad though. Couple things about Carmen is that she has a reputation of being an excellent screener. Personally, I don't want to show up at an event where LE is there but I'd attend Carmen's event with full faith that her screening methods would prevent that.

Second - I think she has enough common sense to work out the pitfalls of doing something like this and she's working with a girl who knows her stuff on this too.

Personally, when I was in the military we used to get some pretty grandiose ideas that got blown into impossible proportions - so much so that the original idea would just look "too hard to do". What we usually did in those situations is scale back the expectations and scope of the idea and usually that would work and give us ideas for how to build it into something bigger.

My suggestion would be to get about 6 girls and 6 guys - or some ratio the girls (who are better qualified to judge than I) determine. Make it a fun thing - with well known guys at first - see how that goes. Then next time build it into something bigger. I'd certainly be interested in attending whether it's just a non-obligatory "meet and greet" or even a "semi-orgy" (which I'm sure it would not be!). Schedule is everything to me though and there is zero chance I'll get out of the house in the evenings.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #60
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

There was no heated points made on this thread, just opinions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women