Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2014, 07:12 AM   #46
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
huh? Way to be passive/aggressive. are you calling me an Atheist? or saying I am pushing my logic on others?

I wasnt pushing anything on anyone,I was answering Urban Dahlia's question

Actually, you were pushing your beliefs. Dahlia was not asking you if there was a heaven but you sure took the time to tell her theres not, but regardless of that your initial post was more what I was referring to, you know the one you referenced in this post.
Glad your reading comp is up to speed

oh, and I am definitely not an atheist

Atheism
is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.
that's is not me, at all,

I'm smarter than that, (as universals are usually wrong)
I'm an agnostic. I simply don't know there is or isnt a god(s)

I am also a believer in things you can prove.

I have a rock, it is magical, It keeps away tigers. I know it's working since i see no tigers around.
Homer: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
Lisa: That’s specious reasoning, Dad.
Homer: Thank you, dear.
Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
Homer: Oh, how does it work?
Lisa: It doesn’t work.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: But I don’t see any tigers around, do you?
[Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
Homer: Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
[Lisa refuses at first, then takes the exchange]
http://www.getelastic.com/lisa-simps...ply-causation/

If someone could prove there is a god, a heaven or anything else, sure, let me have it. Until then I have milk in my fridge, I don't drink it, lots of science based reasons on that one, but I have it.

I do have keep milk in my fridge, but sure fill me in with this evidence you have, or why we dont sentence people to jail based on faith(absences of evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI
As for the rest, I could care less whether your an atheist, agnostic or French and I am not going to debate the existence or non existence of god, that's not my point nor do I care what you believe, see that's my point. You believe what you want, just keep it to yourself unless someone specifically asks you a question about your beliefs why must they be shared. just stop insulting those that think differently than you and stop pushing your beliefs on to others.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:39 AM   #47
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
As for the rest, I could care less whether your an atheist, agnostic or French and I am not going to debate the existence or non existence of god, that's not my point nor do I care what you believe, see that's my point. You believe what you want, just keep it to yourself unless someone specifically asks you a question about your beliefs why must they be shared. just stop insulting those that think differently than you and stop pushing your beliefs on to others.
So why do you care?
To be accurate you needed to say "couldn't care less", or do you care? You said COULD CARE LESS, which means you must care.
Words mean things.

To think I was insulting anyone is ridiculous
Talking about God is like telling me about a rock that repels tigers, if you mention, I get to laugh at you and explain what I think on the matter.
Just like I did about your "could/couldn't issue".

I didn't just bring up this issue out of the blue, I suggest you find yourself a Provider so you have someone to tell what to do.
Otherwise get a grip and take your over passive/aggressive overanalyzing non-sense- scope to somewhere else.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #48
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I am also a believer in things you can prove.

If someone could prove there is a god, a heaven or anything else, sure, let me have it. Until then I have milk in my fridge, I don't drink it, lots of science based reasons on that one, but I have it.I
Well now that you bring up "proof". Scientists have actually discovered/found the God Particle.

One should not separate God and Science for the two are one in the same. They are synonymous.

*Link in case you don't like links concealed:
https://www.google.com/#q=God+Particle

As for (cow's) milk, you are correct. I drink Almond milk which is scrumptious. Soy milk is another option, but I am sure you are aware of the issues with it causing our bodies to produce more/too much unneeded estrogen.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #49
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why do you care?
To be accurate you needed to say "couldn't care less", or do you care? You said COULD CARE LESS, which means you must care.
Words mean things.

To think I was insulting anyone is ridiculous
Talking about God is like telling me about a rock that repels tigers, if you mention, I get to laugh at you and explain what I think on the matter. No it doesnt mean you get to laugh and explain what you think, unless that person is in an active disscussion with you on the subject of religion, which no one was. It is a thing called courtesy and consideration which seems to be lost on atheist and agnostics, While your allowed to believe what you want without people commenting on your beliefs I have never met an atheist or agnostic who give the same consideration to others.
Just like I did about your "could/couldn't issue".

I didn't just bring up this issue out of the blue, well you kinda did, while you could have said anything you want about Phelps and you would have never received a response from me at all, but you had to post a string of things that many would find offensive and insulting, which simply illustrates my point, that while you (agnostics/atheists) would scream to high heaven if someone were to "preach" religion at you and scream that you have the right to believe what you want without being attacked and ridicualed, but you never miss the opportunity to push your beliefs and demean and ridicual those who believe differently than you. I suggest you find yourself a Provider so you have someone to tell what to do.
Otherwise get a grip and take your over passive/aggressive overanalyzing non-sense- scope to somewhere else.
Well as I suggested earlier it must be the supreme arrogance, that drives agnotic/atheists. For the record I have not once talked about god or his/her existence or non existence, all I have asked is why you feel the need to ridicual those who believe different than and you and why your agnostic badge gives you the right to talk down and ridicual those who feel differently. You keep wanting to turn this into a discussion about god and not your inconsiderate responses and demeaning comments towards those who believe different than you.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #50
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
You keep wanting to turn this into a discussion about god and not your inconsiderate responses and demeaning comments towards those who believe different than you.
nah, I don't want to turn this into anything, I find it funny when people talk about god, in the same way they think of going to jail, or like I mentioned my rock that prevents tigers from attacking me

so when people share their views on god, I share mine on the nothing ness that exists. I dont draw it out anymore than they do.

Congrats, you got what you wanted, a bunch of science about God.. LOL
Old 03-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #51
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Well now that you bring up "proof". Scientists have actually discovered/found the God Particle.

One should not separate God and Science for the two are one in the same. They are synonymous.

*Link in case you don't like links concealed:
https://www.google.com/#q=God+Particle

As for (cow's) milk, you are correct. I drink Almond milk which is scrumptious. Soy milk is another option, but I am sure you are aware of the issues with it causing our bodies to produce more/too much unneeded estrogen.
I don't drink milk due to the studies giving me reasons to avoid it
too much calcium, leading to lower calcitrol levels which significantly increases his risk for prostate cancer. [1]
-Cassein - the primary protein in milk - decreases the body's ability to use anti-inflammatory phytochemicals in food and is likely pro-inflammatory in and of itself. [3][4]

and a few other reasons, mostly to do with inflammation/cancer/heart disease

-no science and faith/god are very different, science can be proven, wheras the definition of faith is no proof is available. Which is why I say Im agnostic, I am very open to believe in god, if there was proof. I do want to believe there is more to life than the life here on earth, but I just don't see it and 85% of science people don't see it
15% do though,. which shows how appealing it is,

The name God particle isnt proof of god at all, proof there is no god is better put.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...not_exist.html
This term [God particle] appeared first in the unfortunate title of a book written by physicist Leon Lederman two decades ago, and while to my knowledge it was never used by any scientist (including Lederman) before or since, it has captured the media's imagination.
What makes this term particularly unfortunate is that nothing could be further from the truth. Assuming the particle in question is indeed the Higgs, it validates an unprecedented revolution in our understanding of fundamental physics and brings science closer to dispensing with the need for any supernatural shenanigans all the way back to the beginning of the universe...If these bold, some would say arrogant, notions derive support from the remarkable results at the Large Hadron Collider, they may reinforce two potentially uncomfortable possibilities: first, that many features of our universe, including our existence, may be accidental consequences of conditions associated with the universe's birth; and second, that creating "stuff" from "no stuff" seems to be no problem at all-everything we see could have emerged as a purposeless quantum burp in space or perhaps a quantum burp of space itself. Humans, with their remarkable tools and their remarkable brains, may have just taken a giant step toward replacing metaphysical speculation with empirically verifiable knowledge. The Higgs particle is now arguably more relevant than God.

1) Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev,2006,15(2):203-10
3) http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/005578.html
4) J of Isfahan Med School, 25(87), "Association between Dairy Consumption and Circulating Levels of Inflammatory Markers among Women"
Old 03-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #52
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
nah, I don't want to turn this into anything, I find it funny when people talk about god, in the same way they think of going to jail, or like I mentioned my rock that prevents tigers from attacking me

so when people share their views on god, I share mine on the nothing ness that exists. I dont draw it out anymore than they do.

Congrats, you got what you wanted, a bunch of science about God.. LOL
So who was sharing their views on god, I think people who sharing their views on an idiot, you just took the opportunity to enlighten everyone. What I wanted? I think what I wanted is something you dont seem to be able to entertain. What I want is the common courtesy and consideration that you want concerning what you believe and that is to be allowed to believe what you choose without having to be subjected to demeaning comments, posts and ridicual.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #53
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
So who was sharing their views on god, I think people who sharing their views on an idiot, you just took the opportunity to enlighten everyone. What I wanted? I think what I wanted is something you dont seem to be able to entertain. What I want is the common courtesy and consideration that you want concerning what you believe and that is to be allowed to believe what you choose without having to be subjected to demeaning comments, posts and ridicual.
you are the one who keeps bringing this up, so it's what you want
if you don;t like it, then just have the common courtesy to keep quiet instead of you have the supreme arrogance that drives you to keep talking about what you want as if others need to comply

you arent paying anyone here, what you want isnt on anyone's mind, yet you seem to think with common whining, you'll get what you want.(we arent your wife)
hasnt happened yet, eh?(does it work with her?)

time to change tactics, ya think
Old 03-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #54
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Gotta love them SPA's

Quote:
if you don;t like it, then just have the common courtesy to keep quiet
WOW did you really just say that... Now that is some funny shit right there.
Especially coming from Mr. Bitch about almost anything under the sun from the time you have joined the board three handles ago.

On topic - this tread alone is more then Mr. Phelps deserves IMHO.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #55
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are the one who keeps bringing this up, so it's what you want
if you don;t like it, then just have the common courtesy to keep quiet instead of you have the supreme arrogance that drives you to keep talking about what you want as if others need to comply It must suck I keep pointing out what an ass you are.

you arent paying anyone here, what you want isnt on anyone's mind, yet you seem to think with common whining its not whining, you just want to avoid the comments., you'll get what you want.(we arent your wife) Is this how you treat the ladies,
hasnt happened yet, eh?(does it work with her?) She's dead, but you wife likes it when I do it.

time to change tactics, ya think
No they seem to be working fine.

Wow deflect much, way to avoid, you think your point is the only one that has the right to be heard. Your such an arrogant individual that you cant even acknowledge that in being a human being it would be better to allow someone to believe what they wish without being subject to your bullshit. Everyone else keeps their beliefs to themselves why cant you Fritz.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #56
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Especially coming from Mr. Bitch about almost anything under the sun from the time you have joined the board three handles ago.

I agree with you that Phelps was a piece of shit, not worthy of the notoriety he has received.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #57
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post

I do agree with that
Old 03-25-2014, 11:31 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If I remember correctly, the term "the God particle" used in reference to the Higgs boson is actually a shortened version of the term physicists used for the particle. Since it has been so elusive, they called it "The God Damned Particle", but that did not make a good book title.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 AM   #59
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

He is dead let all this BS die with hum.. While the WBC was protesting in KC there was a sign across the street " Sorry for your loss" really baffled them
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:04 PM   #60
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If I remember correctly, the term "the God particle" used in reference to the Higgs boson is actually a shortened version of the term physicists used for the particle. Since it has been so elusive, they called it "The God Damned Particle", but that did not make a good book title.
Hilarious! That reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine said "War and Peace" was initially called "War, What is it good for?". The look on that guy's face was priceless LOL.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women