Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163173
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36928
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2017, 06:57 AM   #46
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default a gentle reminder...

Thank you, Kaos, for taking this thread back on topic. The rest of you, please keep it there...
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:41 AM   #47
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Platte county.

I've heard the judges in that area can be real pricks. And, since that includes the airport area which seems to be popular, what's the 411 on MCI ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:19 PM   #48
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Platte County:
MCI, and both sides of Hwy 29 south (except for small bits of Gladstone and Platte Woods that are not a concern) are inside Kansas City limits. Thus, almost all misdemeanors would be Kansas City Municipal Court (downtown).
Escalated items (including felony trespassing) could end up at Platte County Circuit Court in Platte City.

The gals appear to have access to decent information. And, it should not be surprising that we don't see that on the open board.

If you're seeing a gal that's respected, well reviewed, and known to be discrete, trust her.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #49
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Worst place to stay can mean different things. Crime, LE, inconvenient, bad reputation..perception or reality--it keeps clients away. So best bets is to stay plaza or airport. Only negative of each one is each one is a bit inconvenient to opposite halves of the KC clients. I hate plaza for traffic and parking and drive time. South kc people hate airport for drive time, but parking and traffic is great. And you get the airport traveling clients there
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 01:26 PM   #50
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about the rest of the providers, but I'm pretty sure there is a reason when we ask for info on where to stay, it always gets pmed.

Can we please stop broad casting this information like it's the 6 o'clock news and meant for public eyes. Especially since NON MEMBERS can see these post in this forum.

Not trying to be a witch, but your jeaprodizing everyone's safety with the information put out in this thread.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:31 PM   #51
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
I don't know about the rest of the providers, but I'm pretty sure there is a reason when we ask for info on where to stay, it always gets pmed.

Can we please stop broad casting this information like it's the 6 o'clock news and meant for public eyes. Especially since NON MEMBERS can see these post in this forum.

Not trying to be a witch, but your jeaprodizing everyone's safety with the information put out in this thread.
Seems like Sarah Renee has taken over as the provider voice of reason after Jackie Devlin and SinsoftheFlesh left the board. She appears to be a sharp one--providers and hobbyists alike should listen and learn.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:59 PM   #52
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Nice lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
Seems like Sarah Renee has taken over as the provider voice of reason after Jackie Devlin and SinsoftheFlesh left the board. She appears to be a sharp one--providers and hobbyists alike should listen and learn.
Of the three ladies listed above, Sarah Renee is both the most attractive and intelligent.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #53
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a mental list of safe/discrete hotels and areas in many major cities....any provider who wishes,may pm me for the info....after all,as UQ once said "Dallas,you are the queen of touring"!!

And it goes both ways........we all gotta keep each other safe!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:11 PM   #54
seantlpc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Can't fix stupid
seantlpc is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:47 AM   #55
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have a mental list of safe/discrete hotels and areas in many major cities....any provider who wishes,may pm me for the info....after all,as UQ once said "Dallas,you are the queen of touring"!!

And it goes both ways........we all gotta keep each other safe!!
With all due respect to Sarah Renees concern for the safety, PM's address the issue for providers but, other than open forum, how about potential customers that would rather not enjoy the hospitality of thugs or Aunt Alice ? Or OOT visitors ?
Old 05-01-2017, 08:03 AM   #56
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gents are welcome to pm me for help on any issue at anytime
Old 05-01-2017, 08:22 AM   #57
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Gents are welcome to pm me for help on any issue at anytime
Any issue ? Hmmm. ;-)
Old 05-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #58
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys have a men's room, take it there. This is an open forum and by posting it here you put every single person in the hobby at risk. Nothing like making Leo's job easier by telling them where to concentrate their efforts.

All I'm asking is use a little common sense and think before posting information in co-ed (or any open forun) that could lead to someone gaining silver brackets.

After all of you want to give one of us bracelets,yellow, rose, white gold looks better and doesn't chaff the wrist
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:51 AM   #59
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol yep Sarah...thats why I said "pm me".....too many eyes on this board that are not focused on the real purpose here..which is having sexy fun..lol
Old 05-01-2017, 12:13 PM   #60
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
.... how about potential customers that would rather not enjoy the hospitality of thugs or Aunt Alice ? Or OOT visitors ?
Joey,
If you're seeing a verified, reviewed, respected gal, you simply will not have the concerns you ask about.

And, yes, guys concerns belong in the men's room. However, as premium access is rather easy to obtain, you never know who may be lurking there.
If any guy doesn't know which hotels are inappropriate to use, a fair number if them are listed above.

Seriously, for the local guys, common sense and trusting the verified, respected gals is sufficient.

Last, I take pms also. Which usually arrive from the gals. Regardless, I'd like to thank Dallas for stepping up for the gals.

For the guys that ask, some have, I'll just say use some common sense before you actually ask. And if questions are asked about below midtier places, you've failed the common sense test, and will not get an answer.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women