Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #46
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
So why don't you ladies post the cock blocker's info?
Troll alert
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:17 AM   #47
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Yes, I want to know when/if that happens. Same thing with a failure to respond to reference requests.

Send the info straight to me and I will deal with it.

Luckily, I don't think that will ever happen with anyone I see. They've all been great. But if it does, let me be the one to put the offending party on blast.

The forgoing said, I'll also consider the credibility of the person reporting the rude response before jumping to any conclusions. Believe it or not, some folks around here sometimes exaggerate things a lil' bit (shocking , I know....).
Yes this kind whole senario of telling the gent about someone's behavior sounds like a recipe for he said she said drama >_>

and also MY personal opinion this sounds like the kinda thing that should be dealt with between the two parties you know.

like when you have two siblings and they have a spat or something instead of the two children working it out one goes and tells mommy. mommy make so and so behave. (garnet I realize this analogy involves children but WE are not children WE are adult and should be able to handle shit like adults) we should have to go to someone else to put someone else in check. if you have an issues with someone you should deal with them directly not in essence go tell on them....you see how it sounds a bit...like childish...and again it sounds like the beginning of a recipe for he said she said drama. I firmly believe drama is started when one person out of a two person problem goes outside the 2 party circle and involves someone else.

I say please if you feel someone is being unjustly rude to you bring it up with them communicate your displeasure in a mature way. deal with the issues between the two of you without involving 3rd parties this at least give the girl an opportunity adjust her behavior with out you immediately burning her with clients.
I mean think about it what if a lady perceives you as being rude to her and she relays this back to your client and he decides he won't see you anymore because the lady didn't even have the decency to bring the issues to light with you first giving you the chance to apologize, or re tune your attitude, or expand and explain that you weren't intentionally being rude but sometimes your written words come off a littler harsher then you intend them too. it may just be a personality character that doesn't translate well online like how sarcasm doesn't always translate well online.

the if AFTER you have brought the issues to light with her you still feel she is being "rude" and unchanging in her behavior towards you THEN maybe express you concern with the gentlemen or just say "I'm sorry I cannot accept ref from this lady"
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:54 AM   #48
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I haven't given a reference in forever. With the old site, this site, and p411 I haven't been requested to provide specific references. I know at least one provider contacted somebody I had seen and written a review on. That went well from what I heard.

I'm not going to lie...if my ATF was contacted for a reference and was "less than pleasant" I really don't need to know it. She's my ATF for a reason and I don't want something that happened between two providers to impact my relationship with my provider. There could be a million reasons why she was rude. Now if something negative was said about me in an effort to block an appointment then that's another story and I would want to know about it.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #49
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd probably mention it in a very light hearted way, definitely not in a complaining manner. I don't want my friend to look at me like I'm trying to create drama. Plus, I want his thoughts focused more in me. ;-)
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:17 AM   #50
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I love topic's like these. It's a great chance to see all kinds of perspectives.

:-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #51
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I think mentioning it to the hobbyist is a good idea. Let him handle it. You just continue to be the classy lady you are and let her continually shoot herself in the foot. Lots of that going on around here these days. Just smile and say, "Bless your heart!"
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:08 AM   #52
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks "big buddie"

Love me, the "old hag".

;-)
Old 01-28-2014, 12:21 PM   #53
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
When I see someone new... I usually tell them I will use them a reference. I usually also ask them if they have an issue with it? If we both enjoyed the time the reference works both ways. I make that quite clear.

I have stopped seeing a few because of this issue and have contacted them and told them exactly why. If they can't be nice and give the proper response, they no longer get my cash. Life happens, but when someone flies off the handle or tries to pussy block.... that's a no no.
I agree Dave. I treat folks with respect and would like them to do the same. If I learn that they do not, I will likely decline to see them again. Or even the first time if I pick up on the fact that they are being "cunty" as Kaylee so aptly put it! Lol. I know this is a business and can be competitive, but if the service the lady provides should do the talking for her, IMHO
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #54
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I used that term because someone asked me to clarify it.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #55
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the word cunty lmao
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #56
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL....it is kind of funny.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #57
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I like being a cunty from time to time.

I'm gonna post that on my dating profile should I ever start one in the future. Lmao!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #58
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think we have all be guilty of that from time to time.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:57 PM   #59
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I want some pjs that say, "Don't talk to me this morning. I'm feeling CUNTY!"
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #60
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!