Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 04:10 PM   #46
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

It does work that way. Women get treated substandardly all the time. We make up a half the world's population and own less than 1% of the world's wealth. It works that way very much.

And yes, I've been to Portugal.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #47
Fishpie
Valued Poster

It's a gender thing when women get mistreated not your race. Adding race to your gender doesn't mean you have it worse than a whole race by itself.

When it comes to the wealth thing that's the female gender's problem as to why that percentage isn't bigger. Instead of bitching of muh soggy knee get out there and do it yourself. Women based business are profitable I'm sure but they focus on the small things that don't make them billions of dollar. Also, women have a notorious track record of being fuck ups in high positions of power. Carly Fiorina and Marissa Mayer are two prime examples of that. Also, did you realize that the most wealthiest women in the world are like that because of inheritance and not from hard work?
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 04:25 AM   #48
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not bitching about it. Go back and read my second post on this thread. You're preaching to the choir, dude. And you're missing the point. It's about a group of people being treated unfairly, stereotyped, abused, blah blah blah.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:53 AM   #49
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61
Default Point of order for THN:

When in Houston, they (we) are not called Black people. They're Negroes. There was a referendum on it.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:33 AM   #50
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My bad, they're not called women either. They're whores.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #51
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
It's crazy how aggy white people get when someone criticizes or attacks Police lol
Criticizing police is okay...attacking them is not. I find it strange that some people can't seem to get this around their heads.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:51 AM   #52
looking quietly
Registered Member

***SIGH***
There was a time when instead of shooting you, they'd just use the night stick, when, if you were drunk, they'd bring you home or follow you home.Were that you were a teenager and up to mischief, they'd bring you back to your parents.
Yes, there were abuses (absolute power corrupts absolutely) then and now - but the end result wasn't terminal.
looking quietly is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:11 PM   #53
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I stereotype people every day...just for the laughs...

Stop being so sensitive, Nancies...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:03 AM   #54
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Really? Last time I checked the DOJ's website black people comprise almost 50% of the murders and 38% of violent crimes in the US even though they make up only about 13% of the population. Positions of power? A white person is FORTY TIMES more likely to be assaulted by a black person than a white person assaulting a black person.
Yes, your statistics are correct (I think the FBI statistics for that go from 1980-2008 right?) regarding black people did commit over 50% of the homicides in that time period. As to the reason behind that - it's tough to say. Researchers are still trying to figure that out.

I don't have the stats on violent crime, but most homicide is intraracial with 93% of black victims killed by blacks and 84% of white victims killed by whites.

White people being in positions of power means that they tend to be the ones being able to act out their racial biases (which makes sense because we're in a predominantly white society). Black people of course have their own prejudices against white people, but are rarely in a position where they can do something about (such as hiring, renting property, deciding prison sentences, creating laws / public policy).

Quote:
Everyone has personal shit they have to deal with. Private things that cause them problems, personal issues they have to overcome, life's challenges yaddi yadi ya. The thing with the black privilege is that if you want to blame all of your difficulties in life on being black then you have a huge campaign of ignorant supporters behind you blindly feeding into your bullshit. It's not your color that sucks. It's you.

We ALL have challenges. Honestly, I would rather be black and have my mother and father and a few siblings, maybe some aunts and uncles nearby, then be alone in the world. I'm not alone anymore, but I'd give up being white if I could have had my parents around longer or had a brother or sisters to share my life with.
I'd much rather be white than black in the US. You have way more opportunities and less risk open to you as a white person in the US than black.

Look at it this way, if you could have your family still around you and choose to be black or white, would you still want to be black over white?

Quote:
And in all seriousness, I realize this is a whore board but humor me a second. Women and girls of all colors face more sexism and stereotyping than every other minority combined. You can't seriously come on this board looking to objectify women for their pussy and then complain about racism. Give me a fucking break.
No arguments here. I think the statistics show that being female is more of a detriment (I'm not saying this in a negative way, but just to point out the disadvantage) than any racial factor. I believe the statistics also show that if you look at the pay gap between men & women, the gap widens when you add in race in addition to being female (ie, black and hispanic women generally make less than white women who generally make less than white males, etc.). I haven't done the reading to look and see how white women compare to black men though, for comparison's sake.

Quote:
Anyway, I agree about mass media it being bullshit but so is most of the shit I'm reading from everyone everywhere about how mistreated black people are. We're all being mistreated on some level, but most of us just don't have a hashtag to point at and cry.
Certainly most people have suffered some mistreatment and difficulty in their life, but to not acknowledge the greater overall disadvantages that some groups have compared to others leads people to believe that you don't think there's any problem and that there shouldn't be anything done to try and address that inequality.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:05 AM   #55
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Criticizing police is okay...attacking them is not. I find it strange that some people can't seem to get this around their heads.
I agree. Wanting police to be better trained and monitored is also not a negative thing - it's something we should all want!

Attacking them or anyone (other than in self-defense) is not ok, of course.
Old 07-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #56
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Yes, your statistics are correct (I think the FBI statistics for that go from 1980-2008 right?) regarding black people did commit over 50% of the homicides in that time period. As to the reason behind that - it's tough to say. Researchers are still trying to figure that out.

I don't have the stats on violent crime, but most homicide is intraracial with 93% of black victims killed by blacks and 84% of white victims killed by whites.

White people being in positions of power means that they tend to be the ones being able to act out their racial biases (which makes sense because we're in a predominantly white society). Black people of course have their own prejudices against white people, but are rarely in a position where they can do something about (such as hiring, renting property, deciding prison sentences, creating laws / public policy).

I'd much rather be white than black in the US. You have way more opportunities and less risk open to you as a white person in the US than black.

Look at it this way, if you could have your family still around you and choose to be black or white, would you still want to be black over white?

No arguments here. I think the statistics show that being female is more of a detriment (I'm not saying this in a negative way, but just to point out the disadvantage) than any racial factor. I believe the statistics also show that if you look at the pay gap between men & women, the gap widens when you add in race in addition to being female (ie, black and hispanic women generally make less than white women who generally make less than white males, etc.). I haven't done the reading to look and see how white women compare to black men though, for comparison's sake.

Certainly most people have suffered some mistreatment and difficulty in their life, but to not acknowledge the greater overall disadvantages that some groups have compared to others leads people to believe that you don't think there's any problem and that there shouldn't be anything done to try and address that inequality.
You missed the point of many things I said.

I said we all have shit to deal with. If I could choose between having my family alive or being white I'd choose family and black. If I had my family then maybe there's something else I'd give up for being black. That's the point. We all have shit to get over.

I get that you're not the most favorite group of people in America. I realize that. It's not fair. It's shitty. And there's not a fucking thing that can be done about it. No amount of hashtagging or marches is gonna change that.

At the end of the day we all have shit to deal with. What matters is how well I did that day. Did make good choices with what I dealt with or did I make shitty choices? Did I bitch and whine or did I get my fucking ass in gear and find a way. That's what matters. No matter who you are or what color you are or if you have a dick or not.

Day by day choices are what matter. And when I watch these videos I'm seeing some fucking dumbass choices. And I would think they were dumbass choices even if a white person was making them. Is there racism? Is there unfairness in the world? Yes. Are some cops really fucked up? Yes.

No fucking movement will change that. Anyway. I gotta go take a test. I think we agree mostly. I think there should be better accountability systems and devices to help with transparency. Unfortunately I think even then certain groups will still bitch and moan about it not being good enough. And we'd still be having the same fucking conversation.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #57
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
You missed the point of many things I said.

I said we all have shit to deal with. If I could choose between having my family alive or being white I'd choose family and black. If I had my family then maybe there's something else I'd give up for being black. That's the point. We all have shit to get over.

I get that you're not the most favorite group of people in America. I realize that. It's not fair. It's shitty. And there's not a fucking thing that can be done about it. No amount of hashtagging or marches is gonna change that.

At the end of the day we all have shit to deal with. What matters is how well I did that day. Did make good choices with what I dealt with or did I make shitty choices? Did I bitch and whine or did I get my fucking ass in gear and find a way. That's what matters. No matter who you are or what color you are or if you have a dick or not.

Day by day choices are what matter. And when I watch these videos I'm seeing some fucking dumbass choices. And I would think they were dumbass choices even if a white person was making them. Is there racism? Is there unfairness in the world? Yes. Are some cops really fucked up? Yes.

No fucking movement will change that. Anyway. I gotta go take a test. I think we agree mostly. I think there should be better accountability systems and devices to help with transparency. Unfortunately I think even then certain groups will still bitch and moan about it not being good enough. And we'd still be having the same fucking conversation.
I understand that you're all about the personal choices we make, and in general, I think most people would agree as well. However, what I'm trying to say is that while the personal choices we make matter, there are many factors that are out of our control as well. For black and hispanic minorities, for example, the factors against them are simply higher than it is for whites and Asians in the US.

You say that there's nothing that can be done to help equalize things, but we (in the US) have been making progress towards that very goal. The pay gap between women and men is much smaller than in previous areas. While minorities are still not equal, they're still far better off than when segregation was legal. Gay marriage is now the legal in all 50 states. These things happened because people got out and protested in various ways to make the change happen.

Yeah, I think everyone can agree that greater transparency and accountability for people in power is needed. Certainly, people will always complain / argue for equality (depends on which side of the coin you're on, right?). I guess I'm just not very offended by that? I mean, as long as you're not committing violent acts, I say protest away.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:04 PM   #58
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I'd much rather be white than black in the US. You have way more opportunities and less risk open to you as a white person in the US than black...
Quote:
I get that you're not the most favorite group of people in America. I realize that. It's not fair. It's shitty. And there's not a fucking thing that can be done about it. No amount of hashtagging or marches is gonna change that....
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:47 PM   #59
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And women are kicked out of all the cool clubs too. Wtf is ya'll's point?

I can't believe there's dudes on this board who are bitching about being treated unequally when you're on a website geared towards shopping for another human being's orifices. Talk about the height of hypocrisy.

Please keep going on about how unfair society is to you...
Old 07-26-2016, 03:04 PM   #60
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And women are kicked out of all the cool clubs too. Wtf is ya'll's point?

I can't believe there's dudes on this board who are bitching about being treated unequally when you're on a website geared towards shopping for another human being's orifices. Talk about the height of hypocrisy.

Please keep going on about how unfair society is to you...

Without agreeing or disagreeing with anything that's been said in this thread my question to you is are you unhappy with being a whore? No one is forcing you to open your legs and share your orifices for money if you'd give it away for free I'm sure we'd be lined up. It's your call to sell it for hard cold cash if anything the fellas show appreciation for it . ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women