Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 AM   #46
brandilynn
BANNED

User ID: 18302
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh lord, if someone asks me for a special I never respond to that person again. EVER.
brandilynn is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #47
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Brandilynn needs to post taint ... for we are all special in taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #48
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

The main thing to remember is that most Providers aren't just pulling their rates out of their ass. I see a couple of local Providers that normally charge $50 to $$ an hour. Based on what I know about my own living expenses. They need to see 15 - 16 Hobbyists a Month just to make ends meet. For traveling Providers like Valerie the expenses are much higher. But basically it does come down to what the local market will pay. I have seen Providers that charge high $$$ to $$$$ for an hour. This puts them in a market only available to hobbyists making 6 - 7 figures and is fairly limited. Where as a Provider charging $ to $$$ has a much larger client pool. The main thing to remember is that this is a number of Providers livelyhoods and how would you like it if your Boss came to you at your job and asked if he could only pay you Sixty Dollars for todays work instead of Eighty.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #49
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
or traveling Providers like Valerie the expenses are much higher.
Especially when her travels take her somewhere where Fendi or Christian Louboutins are on sale...whew...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #50
b2pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I can afford any rate I am willing to pay, but I am also a business man and may ask if you have a special (not trying to offend anyone) if not; then end of discussion. I will pay to play if I want too. If I get some bitchy reaction like I have offended someone then I will probably just give some other provider my hard earned money!!! However, I may also go ahead and pay them and then enjoy blasting my love juice all over there face!!!!! To each his own I guess. What I am trying to say is it is a business and the hobbier and provider should conduct themselves that way. A provider should not get upset if asked if she has any specials unless the hobbier is just a jerk about and vice versa. I understand everyone gets tired of having to haggle all the time, so maybe if you ask the provider after a session with her if she ever has any specials you might get a better response. This is what I love about hobbying every Asshole has an opinion!!!!!
b2pop is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 PM   #51
brandilynn
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
The main thing to remember is that most Providers aren't just pulling their rates out of their ass. I see a couple of local Providers that normally charge $50 to $$ an hour. Based on what I know about my own living expenses. They need to see 15 - 16 Hobbyists a Month just to make ends meet. For traveling Providers like Valerie the expenses are much higher. But basically it does come down to what the local market will pay. I have seen Providers that charge high $$$ to $$$$ for an hour. This puts them in a market only available to hobbyists making 6 - 7 figures and is fairly limited. Where as a Provider charging $ to $$$ has a much larger client pool. The main thing to remember is that this is a number of Providers livelyhoods and how would you like it if your Boss came to you at your job and asked if he could only pay you Sixty Dollars for todays work instead of Eighty.

Damn 150- 200 is cheap...3-400 is not high. Men do not have to make 6- 7 figures to frequent the 3-400 hourly girls.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #52
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
To be clear, I didn't actually say my rant to the client who asked me about a special, (hence why I'm bitching about it on here)...I told him a simple, "No, I do not offer a 90 minute special", so he booked for an hour instead...
Val, the only problem I see with your "rant" is the Hobbyist is probably reading it as we speak.

While he might have thought, after seeing you, "what a great time", he might now be saying, "what a bitch'.

But he can go fuck his self, right?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #53
cny6969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'll throw my 2 cents in for what it's worth. I'm someone who has never asked for a discount and if offered one would probably make it up in the form of a tip. If I really enjoy the time spent with a provider I will always tip or include some sort of gift card in my next visit.

For me, I look at reviews and posts made by providers to get a feel if they are someone that I would like to see some day. Attitude is important to me. If after reading multiple posts I get the feeling a provider is intelligent and fun then I am more likely to want to see them. If I read a bunch of rants then I probably will never try and make contact.

Part of what we are paying for in this hobby is an opportunity to be with a lovely lady and to be treated like you are someone special. If we want to get bitched at most of us can get that at home for free.
cny6969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #54
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Brandilynn,
The majority of the verified Providers in the area of the Country where I live charge $ to $$ for their hh and hour rates. We do occasionally get Traveling providers stopping through that ask $$$$$ to $$$$$$ for an hour. As a working class guy I can't really afford those rates. Or if I did it would only be one provider every other Month. I have also seen ads for providers that are seriously out of my price range $$$$$$$$$$ to $$$$$$$$$$$$ for an hour and those were the providers I was refering to for the 6 to 7 figures guys.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #55
jceeman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Well, it is OK to blow off steam. It's also probably very good to listen to others who may help you to put it in perspective.

I would say that *anytime* one is paying cash for something that there's nothing wrong with asking if there are any available discounts. I have seen providers here mentioning discounts for military and for birthdays. And I don't think that reflects badly on said providers.

In fact, a provider who responded badly (and I understand that the OP did *not* respond badly) to a caller might just be letting the caller know, in effect, that the provider is not in a good mood, whether that day or generally. Better to just say "No, sweetie, not right now." And save the cynical umbrage for an eccie post, as the provider did. Better to keep up the appearance of the willing prospective GF simulation.
jceeman is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #56
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't think Val wants or needs anything to be put in perspective. She has her preference on how to be approached and asking for specials is not the way to go. All the info you need to know is available from rates, preference, donation and more in the form of showcase, website, blog and reviews. What more do ya need....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #57
brandilynn
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Where is london rayne. miss her.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #58
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Especially when her travels take her somewhere where Fendi or Christian Louboutins are on sale...whew...
You know me too well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Val, the only problem I see with your "rant" is the Hobbyist is probably reading it as we speak.

While he might have thought, after seeing you, "what a great time", he might now be saying, "what a bitch'.

But he can go fuck his self, right?
Are you saying it's not enough that I did in fact conduct myself very professionally when responding to him directly? So I should now keep my rants to myself as well in case there *might* be a chance a client would read them?...Not gonna happen. I don't walk on eggshells or bite my tongue on this board simply because there are clients on it....(And no, my business does not suffer one bit from my cuntiness).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I don't think Val wants or needs anything to be put in perspective. She has her preference on how to be approached and asking for specials is not the way to go. All the info you need to know is available from rates, preference, donation and more in the form of showcase, website, blog and reviews. What more do ya need....
Exactly.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #59
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
You know me too well...... I don't walk on eggshells or bite my tongue on this board simply because there are clients on it....(And no, my business does not suffer one bit from my cuntiness).

Exactly.
Walking on egg shells, tongue biting and suffering....interesting.....I 'll have to keep that in mind for next time.....Madamn Cuntiness.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #60
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2pop View Post
I understand everyone gets tired of having to haggle all the time, so maybe if you ask the provider after a session with her if she ever has any specials you might get a better response.
Here's my $.02 on this...if I just gave Valerie her going rate, we had our date, and then afterward I asked if she ever had specials, I'd expect to be smacked upside the head, and I'd deserve it. In my mind that'd be the same as saying 'Honey, you're not worth what I paid, but if you lower your price I might come back.' I'd feel as if I was insulting the lady.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women