Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2016, 10:21 PM   #46
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I see the point. Funster was cheating so he got what he deserved. I don't like cheaters, but the guy only has 3 reviews. It also sounds like the wifey was cheating so I have no sympathy for her. Let her go and be totally cold to the Bitch. It will drive her fucking crazy if you don't seem to give a fuck it will fuck with her head big time. You must get back into a power position. When she begs for your cock you have won. When you don't give it to her, you have really won. Women can't stand it when they think you don't want them anymore. They don't think like we do.

I am outside of this situation. When you are in it nothing seems clear. But those of us on the outside looking in can see it much more clearly than you. If she doesn't care that you don't care then she never cared about you anyway. If that's the case then fuck her. But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that your indifference would make her crazy.

Show no emotion. Be all business and don't ever let her think you are sad. Talk to her but don't be too available. If you can do these things you can at least fuck with her head. My prediction is that some day soon you will be fucking her in the ass and making her lick her ass off your cock.

I have even had hookers off this board crying to me about why I haven't seen them lately. getting all butthurt and asking me what they did wrong. These bitches are all in competition with each other and their self esteem is so, so fragile. Win this Brother and report back soon.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #47
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Providers please feel free to refute or validate my claims in my previous post.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #48
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

sorry man , but as difficult as it is this to will work its self out.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #49
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
I see the point. Funster was cheating so he got what he deserved. I don't like cheaters, but the guy only has 3 reviews. It also sounds like the wifey was cheating so I have no sympathy for her. Let her go and be totally cold to the Bitch. It will drive her fucking crazy if you don't seem to give a fuck it will fuck with her head big time. You must get back into a power position. When she begs for your cock you have won. When you don't give it to her, you have really won. Women can't stand it when they think you don't want them anymore. They don't think like we do.

I am outside of this situation. When you are in it nothing seems clear. But those of us on the outside looking in can see it much more clearly than you. If she doesn't care that you don't care then she never cared about you anyway. If that's the case then fuck her. But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that your indifference would make her crazy.

Show no emotion. Be all business and don't ever let her think you are sad. Talk to her but don't be too available. If you can do these things you can at least fuck with her head. My prediction is that some day soon you will be fucking her in the ass and making her lick her ass off your cock.

I have even had hookers off this board crying to me about why I haven't seen them lately. getting all butthurt and asking me what they did wrong. These bitches are all in competition with each other and their self esteem is so, so fragile. Win this Brother and report back soon.

Save some time and just be upfront and honest. No need to play immature mind games IMHO.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:42 PM   #50
Almaga
Registered Member

That blows sorry to hear that keep your head up.
Almaga is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 02:23 PM   #51
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

At least it wasn't 1/2 a century.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 02:50 PM   #52
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Sorry to hear that. I made it through by keeping myself busy....at the time I was at School, and trying to meet/ date/ fuck as many women as I could. My ex tried to come back....I just got some pussy and told her no......If she left over some bullshit now I didn't want to keep her around to repeat this shit years later. Give it some time, don't let yourself go to pieces, stay busy and in time you will be okay.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #53
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Very sorry for a difficult trial.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:28 AM   #54
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest013116 View Post
Blindsided
Been there, done that. Sucks.
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:33 AM   #55
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Been there done that. It hurt at first but now I am so glad that the Bitch is gone. You will discover things moving forward that will make you see that maybe she wasn't the person you thought she was. My ex tried to come back several times. Nothing ever felt better than telling her no. Of course I fucked her several times b4 telling her no haha. Hang in there, it will get better.

Actually had same feelings as you. I now refer to her as "the bitch I used to be married to."
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #56
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Looks like the fellow guested his account.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #57
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Looks like the fellow guested his account.
I saw that and was hoping maybe he got another chance with the Mrs.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:16 PM   #58
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

Or it was his ex all along..
Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:17 PM   #59
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I saw that and was hoping maybe he got another chance with the Mrs.
I saw that and assumed his lawyer told him to shut it down.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 05:13 PM   #60
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ah man just caught up to your thread. I have had three walk out on me over 35 years. Same reason; I was an workaholic. Made wealth. Lost it. I hate lawyers. The Hobby kept me whole. Only spent what I wanted.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women