Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-31-2010, 05:50 PM   #46
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the encouragement Willro!!!

And I sure wish they had you for a reference MissDreams!!! Glad to know I can contact you when needed!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #47
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_leah View Post
. If they do, I have to spend a ton of time researching the lady to make sure she is legit because she doesn't have a website.
You didn't say this?

Quote:
She may have a few review's here, but if the fella that reviewed her has only reviewed her I can't trust that.....
Or this?

Quote:
No you don't need a website to be legit or reviews on this site for that matter!!
But now you claim this?

Quote:
If they don't have review's then who is to say they are legit??
per your very first..who is to say they are legit even with reviews..see above quote

I understand I was not the one being "researched"..however..via your post and PSD (your wk)..you questioned my ability to give advice based on my lack of reviews.. you have now changed your tune on the subject of being legit or not on providers that do give references and whether they are based on reviews, websites or not..so who my dear are you to judge? and what exactly is the criteria in your mind as to who is legit..since now you have said you don't go by reviews or websites?

Quote:
And right PSD, can a person who is not even reviewed qualified to give advise..
and that was your response to one of my post..and a response to PSD who had the same opinion of people without reviews..i know know..in a cute manner you managed to ask a question about a non reviewed provider giving advise..but then changed your tune once you found out i wasn't some unreviewed newbie?

Quote:
And before I go, only PSD and I would understand things said between PSD and I..... We know each other, not only on a one hour basis...

Thanks for everything....
explains why he followed you all the way over to the arkansas board to white knight you.. and question my ability to offer advice to his "favorite"..never looks good for either party and discredits both parties..atleast in my opinion..

explains alot

So..hopefully you gained what you sought..i would have let the thread fade away..but will not let the children pile on with the white knighting..the "hey this person is just childish, but i'm not for continuing the banter" type posting..

oh..and my apologies to our guest..im sorry i forgot that these days if we don't sugar coat stuff and put it all nice and make it taste good, people don't like the medicine.. my apologies for not having to share the same views with everyone and kissing ass all day long..i sincerely apologize
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #48
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay here we go again... I guess I have to break everything down for you... So let me take the time to say all of this very slowly and then maybe you will understand...

When a lady has a website she typically has links to all of her reviews on many sites on there... Thus saving my time looking her up on every single site I know of... So yes, when a lady does not have a website it take more time to make sure she is legit... Understand???

Point two... If a lady has 2 review's here and both are by a guy who has only reviewed her, as far as I am concerned neither one of them may be legit...... Who is to say but to me that is not trusted.... I wouldn't trust that!!! PERSONAL OPINION!!! I have one too...

Point three... No you do not need a website or reviews here for you to be legit... BUT for ME to KNOW you are legit, I would have to see some review's somewhere... Not like I can call the fella's to do reference check's on ladies...

SO POINT FOUR: Refer to point's one to three because you are clearly confused...
FOR a provider to be legit, i need to see review's on her and be able to trust the fella that reviewed her... You can give advise all you want, but hey guess what you haven't given any.. Just picked apart my post's and read into it what you wanted.. When you clearly haven't understood a thing I have had to say.. So what is the real problem?? Are you insecure? Do you just have a problem with me?? I even tried to take up for you right after you picked apart my 1st post... But hey guess you didn't see that or care.. Maybe you don't like friendly ladies... You seem not to be.. Just a personal opinion...

Point FIVE: TO me you are still a non-reviewed provider... I tried to look you up on other sites, finding nothing.. Oh and you have nothing here... I really don't care if you are reviewed or not because I am not trying to get a reference from you or trying to set up an appointment with you... Now back to the point: YOU really have given no advise, just picked apart my posts with your nonsense... You are entitled to your own opinion but in mine you have just talked a lot of shit to me.... I am usually a pretty cool chick and very laid back.. But guess what you just seem to piss me off and bring the ugly out of me...

POINT SIX: You don't have to sugar coat s**t with me my dear... You don't have to share my views or even know how to read my post's correctly.. Trust and believe I wasn't going to invite you over for Christmas anyways... Maybe you should go educate yourself on me a little bit... I don't need you to be my friend or like me... I don't need to do this to support me.. I do it for fun and enjoyment! I like to travel and figured I could take it easy and have a ton of fun while putting myself through college... There are always disgruntled ladies out there... Maybe you need a vacation or a reality check.. You are obviously not happy with yourself...

Now have fun picking this one apart....

To everybody else, I am sorry you are having to see sweet lil Leah's ugly side... I just don't understand why things I say are so hard for other's to understand.. Yes, Deanna I am now referring to you... Feel free to call me if this just pissed you off.. It could be solved much faster over the phone.. Oh yes, and I am not sure you know what sincere means...
Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #49
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
...explains why he followed you all the way over to the arkansas board to white knight you.. and question my ability to offer advice to his "favorite"..never looks good for either party and discredits both parties..atleast in my opinion..

explains a lot...
Actually, PSD posts on the Arkansas board quite frequently...so I think your accusation of the trail-following White Knight is a little off.

He's defended me and others against your mean-spirited attacks... Does that mean he's my White Knight, too? Or could it just be that he simply doesn't appreciate your blatant NASTINESS towards every lady you address? That appears to be the consensus, with those I've spoken with.

No one's asking you to be an ass-kisser... But would it kill you to be civil? Talk about looking bad...when all you're capable of contributing is negativity, how do you suppose that reflects on you?

MISS LEAH, your theories about why Deanna approaches you this way are good... But you haven't been on the Arkansas board long enough to realize that you're not exactly getting special treatment. It's typical for her. My theory is---she apparently thinks that bad attention is better than no attention at all.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:36 PM   #50
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OH and one more thing..... PSD followed me over to the Arkansas board??? Lol, he read and looked at the Arkansas board before I ventured over here... He has seen ladies from Arkansas... You should of researched his reviews before you said all of that... Am I going to stand up for my friend, YES!! He is my friend...
Am I his Favorite?? Lol, NO... Once again check his reviews and you will know who is ATF is..... But he is a friend and a very cool person.. I am sure you will never have the opportunity to know that....

Not sure how I missed those smart a** comments in my 1st read...

Now go educate yourself before you come back to make some more smart a** comments....
Old 10-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #51
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure how you beat me too that Ginger... I have been typing pretty quickly....

And seriously to all of you that have nothing to do with this, apologies... I have a hard time biting my tongue...
Old 10-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #52
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Feel free to call me if this just pissed you off..

in order to be pissed off I would have to take anything said on this board personally..its just business..unfortunately so many think its all personal..thats very unfortunate..

as far as the other comments..all i can say is LOL.. sometimes its too damn easy
Old 10-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #53
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The Arkansas board has been a god-send at times actually. Oh how I remember following Sydney up 2 flights of stairs in the hottest of little black dresses! Perhaps Sydney is the true god-send, but I digress....

Am I a WK? Go read and see for yourself. Nothing I can say here can speak as loudly as that.

Am I willing to go to bat for an established friend in this hobby? Yes, male and female. Go read..

Will I also stand up and give frank assessments when they aren't popular or sugar-coated? Go read..

Am I a smartass at times? More often than not!

...and ladies, thanks for your kind words. That too is just additional information for all to digest. And that's what this board is all about.

PSD
Old 10-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #54
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
...Will I also stand up and give frank assessments when they aren't popular or sugar-coated? Go read...
Frank assessments are always appreciated, even more so when they are given with class and civility. Some might do well to take note...
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 PM   #55
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

All you can say is LOL, because I broke stuff down where you couldn't pick it apart.... Personal, you made it personal when you started attacking me for no reason without having the facts to base your attacks on.. SO you should take what I said personal because that is how i meant it... I am so glad you get your kicks out of attacking stranger's... You sure run your biz well... Now go get laid and maybe you won't be so disgruntled....
Old 10-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #56
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

WOW!!! 420 posts on here and NOT a single review here for her??? and NO reviews in like 3 years anywhere??? all I can say is WOW!!! and WHY???
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #57
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am usually civil, but I am just very irritated... I will wait until I am off my chemo to respond to any other non-sense post's or reply's to my post's... That is probably the safest bet... My fuse it a bit shorter than usual...
Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #58
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't referring to your posts, Leah...

You seem like a real sweetie. And you're friends with PSD... Any friend of my WK is a friend of mine. Lol.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #59
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know, but I feel uncivil.... I am usually not hateful and nasty!!! I have been drug down to somebody else's level... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... How did this happen?? I am just so short fused right now.... I just think everybody should understand what I am saying when I post something.. I just have to realize that some people just may not get it.. Not just you Deanna, I am sure there are other's out there....
Old 10-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #60
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been away on vacation for the last week and am just now getting a chance to read this thread (no, I haven't received any reference requests for Leah)........after reading all 59 responses, I still have the same question I did after reading the original post in this thread. "WHO are you having trouble getting references from?" I simply ask this because there are only a couple of ECCIE NWA providers and at least two have retired in the last year, one has not been working the last few months due to personal tragedy...this only leaves two others and one has posted in this thread. If you don't want to post names here feel free to PM me and maybe I can give you some answers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women