Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #46
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I do want to say something.. When I was in my 20's and only 120pds the guys were intimidated of me and wouldnt approach me. I put on weight when I hit 30 due to a ankle injury and the guys would swarm around me. I brought this to a guys attention and he said that most guys would feel more relaxed with a thicker woman and no so hung up on impressing HER. Now, we are talking about REAL LIFE...
A guy can BUY any size he wants with a provider and noth have to worry about impressing her but I missed out on alot of friendships with men for the fact they thought I would reject them when I was small.
My neighbor told her brother that I was high maintenance when he wanted to meet me and she didn't even know me. What is the deal ?
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Sounds like the cheer leader that never went out thing. Guys just figure they don't have a chance, so they don't bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I do want to say something.. When I was in my 20's and only 120pds the guys were intimidated of me and wouldnt approach me. I put on weight when I hit 30 due to a ankle injury and the guys would swarm around me. I brought this to a guys attention and he said that most guys would feel more relaxed with a thicker woman and no so hung up on impressing HER. Now, we are talking about REAL LIFE...
A guy can BUY any size he wants with a provider and noth have to worry about impressing her but I missed out on alot of friendships with men for the fact they thought I would reject them when I was small.
My neighbor told her brother that I was high maintenance when he wanted to meet me and she didn't even know me. What is the deal ?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #48
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Sounds like the cheer leader that never went out thing. Guys just figure they don't have a chance, so they don't bother.
Not when the liquid courage kicks in.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #49
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

lol... how did you know I was a cheerleader in high school?
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #50
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Not when the liquid courage kicks in.

I think your right about that! I have always thought it interesting that pregnant woman shouldn't drink alcohol, yet if it wasn't for the alcohol they wouldn't be pregnant in the first place! LOL

That brings us to the OLD I went to bed at 2 am with a "10" and woke up at 10 am with a "2" LOL
Old 11-04-2011, 11:27 PM   #51
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I like slim, young, women who are beautiful with no visible make-up. Sometimes fit, athletic figures that are not thin can be very attractive, too--such as in my avatar.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:02 AM   #52
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I like women with an athletic body, basically slim but not too thin (emaciated = yuck).
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #53
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I like em all. At any one time I like them small, med and big. I like them smart, dull or just fucking stupid. I like them to be very active and sometimes I like them to just lay there and let me do my business. I just fucking love women. Sometimes I fucking hate them. Sometimes I admire them and sometimes I wonder how the hell does the female species survive. Sometimes they have all the power in the world and sometimes they are just small and powerless. I think it all comes down to this. We have no fucking idea why we like them or hate them we just do. Yup we are just idiots. The good thing is so are they. So to end with proper grammar " We just likeem cause.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #54
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I like em all. At any one time I like them small, med and big. I like them smart, dull or just fucking stupid. I like them to be very active and sometimes I like them to just lay there and let me do my business. I just fucking love women. Sometimes I fucking hate them. Sometimes I admire them and sometimes I wonder how the hell does the female species survive. Sometimes they have all the power in the world and sometimes they are just small and powerless. I think it all comes down to this. We have no fucking idea why we like them or hate them we just do. Yup we are just idiots. The good thing is so are they. So to end with proper grammar " We just likeem cause.
+1 to everything you said but 'sometimes like them just laying there'. Not hating, just everyone's different.
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #55
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsFanChris View Post
+1 to everything you said but 'sometimes like them just laying there'. Not hating, just everyone's different.
Yes we are. Not very often do I like the lay there session but once in a while I like to just have them lay on their side and I move in behind them and just pump. I guess it's my lazy way. Sometimes it's hotter for me to get them off and I really don't care if I do or not and sometimes ( Lazy) I just want to get a nut and if they cum during that time fine and if they don't, well that's fine too. Just being honest.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Yes we are. Not very often do I like the lay there session but once in a while I like to just have them lay on their side and I move in behind them and just pump. I guess it's my lazy way. Sometimes it's hotter for me to get them off and I really don't care if I do or not and sometimes ( Lazy) I just want to get a nut and if they cum during that time fine and if they don't, well that's fine too. Just being honest.
That pretty much sums up my hobby experiences! LOL
Old 11-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #57
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
We have no fucking idea why we like them or hate them we just do.
Not all of us are "we" members for that one. I know exactly why I like them or hate them.

Quote:
Yup we are just idiots.
Yeah, I guess I'm part of that "we".
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #58
tennisbum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
My ECCIE Reviews

My ATF was 5' nothing and 100 lbs., with a beautiful little round, firm ass and her stomach was so flat that when on her back her mons pubis stuck up higher than her tummy. She left the business and I've been searching for anything similar with zero luck. So, I guess my option would be spinner.
tennisbum is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #59
chuckfinley
Account Disabled

In my mind spinner=girl where thicker=woman but it doesn't really matter as long as she has curves
chuckfinley is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #60
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default That

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Not all of us are "we" members for that one. I know exactly why I like them or hate them.

Yeah, I guess I'm part of that "we".
I bow down to you then because I would assume your in the minority on that one. Good for you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women