Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #46
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
I think I'm talkin to a moron. Simple enuff for ya ?
(SIGH) The most frustrating thing about arguing with an idiot is when he thinks the rest of the world are morons.

Have fun in your way cool car with that huge bubble of protected rrrabbit space. What color is the sky in there? Ours is blue.
Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #47
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Sweet dreams Whispers, and may the Stripper bugs bite where it hurts good :-)
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #48
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I think all parties involved (as drivers) in an accident should have a mandatory license suspension for at least a week, perhaps a month, (the first time, and progressively longer on subsequent events). There is NO innocent party in a wreck... someone was NOT driving defensively and thus could have prevented the accident... and the OP was driving like a fool... !
So, when I was stopped at a red traffic light, and someone ran into the back of my car, that was somehow my fault? Or when some asshole hit my car in the parking lot and took off - and I wasn't even in the car - that was my fault too?
tron is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:50 AM   #49
Qwaurk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
So, when I was stopped at a red traffic light, and someone ran into the back of my car, that was somehow my fault? Or when some asshole hit my car in the parking lot and took off - and I wasn't even in the car - that was my fault too?
I thought you only drove a lightcycle.
Qwaurk is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:45 AM   #50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So, when I was stopped at a red traffic light, and someone ran into the back of my car, that was somehow my fault?

Yeah, he seems to be saying you should've dodged. Haven't you seen the Matrix? Like that.

Or when some asshole hit my car in the parking lot and took off - and I wasn't even in the car - that was my fault too?
You might get a pass here, since you weren't involved as a driver.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #51
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
This sounds like a dispute that should be settled in the bedroom.

"Just sayin."

Amen.

I normally get to avoid the so-called "rush hours" (7-9am) (4-6:30pm) but traffic in some areas is bad no matter what time of day. The worst part for me is when there is a left turn lane, and the left turn light is a fairly short cycle. Seems like the morons in front (after sitting through a few extra cycles themselves) never seem to want to take off and get around the corner to maximize the number of cars that can turn.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #52
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Of course you are partially responsible. If you failed to activate your Hover Craft capabilities in time to float above the collision then you are at least 50% at fault and you should have your license suspended for a minimum of 6 months.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I hope you guys are all off the road now... I'm getting ready to head to my office!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #54
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

I hoped for the same thing on my way to work. And kept a 20 car length gap infront of me at all times.
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:55 AM   #55
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
I hoped for the same thing on my way to work. And kept a 20 car length gap infront of me at all times.
I doubt I'll do more than 10 car lengths but I do intend to stay 15MPH under the speed limit to give myself plenty of time to react if needed!

Besides... I find it very difficult to text if I'm driving over 50.......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #56
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

I hear ya, at 50mph I am comfortable texting, smoking, drinking coffee, and listening to the radio, oh & driving. Every 5mph over that something has to give
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #57
MisterSmith
Account Disabled

Something that is the worst, in my opinion, are those people who think that they don't have to "wait in line" for the turning lane, but rather cut in at the last moment when they see a big enough gap between to cars. And of course that gap is just there because a truck or other big vehicle hasn't accelerated enough to close it in time. Therefore, delaying the rest of us who thought enough ahead to be in the correct lane. Then there's the idiot who uses the "straight lane only" for turning because they didn't want to wait for the actual turning lane.

Fortunately, I have a big truck, and I most of the time ensure that there are no gaps between my truck and the vehicle ahead of me in that situation. It ticks me off that people cut me off, so I reduce the chances of that situation occurring. I do the same thing when lanes merge. People think they can pass everyone even when they know they have to merge. Luckily, my truck is big enough to block both lanes just as they're merging...

Basically, I drive very defensively most of the time, but aggressively if I perceive someone being a jerk. On my route to and from work, I usually know the places where people can honestly make a mistake (not knowing lanes merge), or when people are actually trying to be jerks. This is the advantage of having a big truck, and good insurance...

And then there are people that lack enough coordination to talk on the phone and drive at the same time. Usually when I see a bad driver, by my own measure of their speed and ability to stay in their lane and their use of signals, they usually fit within my 4 categories of why they're bad. Most of the time they fit into the "using a cell phone" category.
MisterSmith is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #58
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSmith View Post
Something that is the worst, in my opinion, are those people who think that they don't have to "wait in line" for the turning lane, but rather cut in at the last moment when they see a big enough gap between to cars. And of course that gap is just there because a truck or other big vehicle hasn't accelerated enough to close it in time. Therefore, delaying the rest of us who thought enough ahead to be in the correct lane. Then there's the idiot who uses the "straight lane only" for turning because they didn't want to wait for the actual turning lane.

Fortunately, I have a big truck, and I most of the time ensure that there are no gaps between my truck and the vehicle ahead of me in that situation. It ticks me off that people cut me off, so I reduce the chances of that situation occurring. I do the same thing when lanes merge. People think they can pass everyone even when they know they have to merge. Luckily, my truck is big enough to block both lanes just as they're merging...

Basically, I drive very defensively most of the time, but aggressively if I perceive someone being a jerk. On my route to and from work, I usually know the places where people can honestly make a mistake (not knowing lanes merge), or when people are actually trying to be jerks. This is the advantage of having a big truck, and good insurance...

And then there are people that lack enough coordination to talk on the phone and drive at the same time. Usually when I see a bad driver, by my own measure of their speed and ability to stay in their lane and their use of signals, they usually fit within my 4 categories of why they're bad. Most of the time they fit into the "using a cell phone" category.
Amen brother. That shit pisses me off and I will make sure and to block their access to my lane when I know they are just trying to cut in line. Hwy 281 & Evans Rd. is one of the worst areas for this BS. All of these fucks who believe their time is so much more valuable than everybody else.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #59
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am going to disagree on changing lanes to better ones traffic flow only gains 3 seconds.

When I did have to sit in traffic in Houston(lived there 23 yrs and Austin (13 yrs now)) if you watch the daily flow you can save yourself up to 10-15 minutes by chaning lanes accordingly or exiting and getting back on ie. Far West exit heading south, and 35th street heading south on Mopac.

some days its merely 5min but for me I HATE sitting still in traffic!!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #60
Qwaurk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Something I noticed that's odd, none of the ladies have participated in the thread.
Qwaurk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women