Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #46
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Oh... I did put up sweetie. I did indeed. I didn't say anything that wasn't already being said and written by others. So far as what I stand for.. I stand for me, my safety, and the safety of anyone I give a vouch to or for. It's that simple. You don't have to agree with anything I say.. and I don't have to agree with you.
I have said or done nothing malicious to you so just calm down. I was merely letting the guys I aimed the thread at know that any way except the way THAT LADY CHOOSES to screen will not work.

Sigh... what a ridiculous bunch of shit to be getting so very riled up over. Perhaps it's time you go back to your beloved tittie bars and have a nice cocktail to soothe your nerves?
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
I have said or done nothing malicious to you so just calm down.
Suggesting I steal other people's identities or harass ladies to see me is not malicious?

People that steal other people's identities should be banned.

People that falsely accuse other's should be banned.

There are not a lot of things that rile me up darlin but being called a thief or someone that has to harrass someone in an attempt to get them to see me surely does get my attention.

You are simply a Liar.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #48
UnderCoverMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

This is for both providers and hobbyists. From a security standpoint, which is safer and why?

A. P411

B.Choose a reliable and well reviewed newbie friendly provider and provide the required personal information, hopefully securing a valuable provider vouch?

As someone who is looking to jump into the pool, I don't want to be foolish and at the same time I want to ensure security for BOTH parties.

Advice?
UnderCoverMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #49
nuglet
Valued Poster

ok girls, settle down, You are NOT fun anymore.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #50
AustinBusinessTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quick extra comment here... when Karma lectures guys about not giving out their P411 login by e-mail (send the request instead), she is technically correct under what i know of the TOS on P411.

That said, it also seems like a copout for any girl whom doesn't check. It isn't up to the guys to do your homework for you. The vast majority of the headaches would be avoided if you actually handled screening. You have an ECCIE, TER, or P411 identity from a potential client? Great, get a PM or appt request through the site so you know it isn't bogus. That one step would go a long way to avoiding the warnings we get about people hijacking accounts.
AustinBusinessTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:10 AM   #51
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverMan View Post
This is for both providers and hobbyists. From a security standpoint, which is safer and why?

A. P411

B.Choose a reliable and well reviewed newbie friendly provider and provide the required personal information, hopefully securing a valuable provider vouch?

As someone who is looking to jump into the pool, I don't want to be foolish and at the same time I want to ensure security for BOTH parties.

Advice?
I have made an intentional point to not get involved in this thread. But, since I am newbie friendly (and reputable), I'll give you an answer to this (and this alone!...lol)

P411 is a great service! I swear by it. Gina will request personal identifying info. Your name and employment info. She will verify it, then destroy it. This is the exact same info you will provide me, as a newbie-friendly provider.

Is your info safe with p411?...absolutely. Is it safe with me? ....definitely. (am I going to lead you to believe it's safe with EVERY newbie friendly provider...absolutely not)

The advantage to p411 is that your "screening info", is always available to the provider you would like to see. There is no concern of your reference being unreachable for last-minute appts, or just not being available for whatever reason. You, also, won't have to worry about jealous providers refusing to give you a reference, due to the desire to cock-block.

I can't recommend p411 enough! However, there are those who don't want to pay for a screening service. That's when you'll have to cough up your info to someone like me

Just whatever you do, if you are going to bypass p411, and go with a newbie-friendly provider who wants your personal info...by very careful. Choose one who has a great reputation.

And always remember...you can join p411 down the road. It's not something you have to do first. It's always an option.

Good luck to you
Alisha...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #52
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
So how does a hobbyist get references if the providers keeps asking for references? I think that's one of the points being missed in this conversation is that a new hobbyist doesn't know who to see to go to get references in order to see a provider that requires references.
There are several VERY reputable ladies who advertise that they ARE 'newbie friendly'...that is how you get references.

just be aware, 'newbie friendly' DOES NOT mean NO screening. these are the ladies who have an alternative method. and if you ask a couple of questions of the established gents on the board they can help you to find and decide which lady is best for you.
WickedHeather is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #53
Monsterball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

P411 works both ways......think about it. Alisha turned me on to it a year ago and I swear by it. If a provider doesn't have a P411 account I don't even bother to contact them. I try to make initial contact on P411, short 1 liner....i know I know but thats how I role. The down side is that allot of providers don't check their e-mail every hour so if you are looking for something quick then you are probably out unless you call them first. I use ECCIE to see what activities are involved, a good laugh at the chest pounding and a good read from the creative stories (and to harass reviewers...) and P411 to screen the provider. Its kind of a mixed bag process but it works for me. As far as I am concerned every reviewer and prospective provider is LE until I have done my own screening. Girls that screen are tops in my book but they also need a P411 account no matter how many reviews they have.

My half a cent.
Monsterball is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #54
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1972 View Post
The advantage to p411 is that your "screening info", is always available to the provider you would like to see.
Good luck to you
Alisha...xoxo
Correction: the "screening info" is not available. The "references" ARE available.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #55
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

And Karma:

While I stand up for the rights of providers to screen as they see fit, and the rights of hobbyists to be screened or not be screened as they see fit, I DO NOT stand up for the right of anyone to make malicious accusations against someone publicly without presenting proof.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #56
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, i am getting a lot of those as well. I have no problem responding asking for them but if they are in the initial email, we are that much closer to meeting. Also i love when guys provide any info that might make it easy for the girls to remember them.
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #57
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I agree with Ezman, Either prove what you say with actual facts or say nothing at all.

It was totally uncalled for and does Karma no favors. Whispers is 100% right to be annoyed, anyone would be including you if someone said something totally against you while providing no facts.
dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #58
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

People that steal other people's identities should be banned.

People that falsely accuse others should be banned.

The community should not tolerate either.

KARMA is a Prime Example of the kind of issues a guy should be concerned with. When things are not going her way and she gets flustered she fabricates a lie and seeks to place another in a poor light.

By all means guys... Feel free to provide your personal information to these ladies if you have nothing to loose......

Keep in mind when you do that some lack the maturity and other's the stability to protect that information...

Other's have S/O's or BF's that will go through their computers, phones, paperwork etc in order to find information.....

Not all of them are honest about what they do to other's in their lives.....

You often have to fear what that person is up to more than the provider themself.....

But in Karma's case.... I would simply be concerned with her......

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #59
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
Correction: the "screening info" is not available. The "references" ARE available.

I stand corrected, darling

I shouldn't have used that term. Either your references are listed, or a note stating you have been screened from p411 thru other means.

Alisha...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #60
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sad. I tried to present my point in a civil manner. I was not insulting. Yet I was accused of misquoting and taking words out of context just because I used a common four word phrase. Sad to see some people be so angry.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote