Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #46
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

And what about when someone is TOFTT with an unknown?

Pay up front or Pay at the end ? OR pay up front with the caveat that it remains untouched?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #47
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Out of respect for the lady it makes the most sense to lay it down and go from there. If you're TOFTT and the pics are fake you can/should walk, unless u like what u see or are so unbelievably horny that ur hoping that u'll at least get what u need. If you don't get what you need or expect or if the upsell begins then either pay to play, play at whatever the rate paid was, or walk out and don't look back! And then when you get back to the computer ... WRITE A REAL and HONEST REVIEW of the experience! This of course goes double when you have a positive experience and the TCB skills are great and the BCD skills are above and beyond your wildest dreams.

Fo me? I just want a hug
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #48
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do because it is me that chose to do what I do. The guidelines are not set in stone as one may find in most corporations ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
why blame self.

A good guy/gal will make good. Or at least try. rip off will run. If its over a misunderstanding other then cash. Its the end, or start of repeat safe with. till it fades away.

As long as I do not feel rip off or misunderstanding on purpose there is hope or forget it. If on purpose, you can try to guard against it. But not blame self.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #49
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
and the guy is happy that if services are not rendered, he can take his money back. This is a 2 way street. They lady is not the ONLY person who has to cover their ass.
GP,
This reminds me of when some providers call themselves YMMV, that is simply a cover your ass excuse to provide reduced services.
I agree that it should be a 2 way street, But I do not remember being given back some of the rate because of reduced services, or because I was not happy with the Date.
Once She has the $'s, it is over, the YMMV comes right up like a Rabbet out of a hat.

I have had Many Many fantastic experiences with the Ladies here, I respect them and appreciate them, so do not get me wrong. But, I have also had several Bad experiences, some were BP and some were eccie Ladies.

I feel that P4P should mean Pay For Performance.
If the performance did not meet my expectations, or be close to what I have read in reviews, then a refund of some of the rate should be in Order. Just like a tip is not expected but appreciated. Unfortunately I know that getting a refund or "make it up to you" will never happen.
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #50
cnym
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
And then when you get back to the computer ... WRITE A REAL and HONEST REVIEW of the experience!
DD,
When was the last time you read a -ve review about an established ECCIE Lady?
It is the poor girls from BP that are Nieves about this business that get the "No" recommendation.

Maybe we should start a new Thread about "Why No -ve reviews about well known ECCIE ladies" I dont think anyone will participate !!, LOL
You may ask yourself why. To me the answer is very clear !!!

Disclaimer, some of my best provider friends post at BP
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #51
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ya try to pay at the end GP. If asked to pay up front ya have to go with your gut. ie walk, run, stay.

Or as in my "NO" review where you said I was being to nice. In the end I think she was upset that I did not have a good time. Yes there where red flags. That keep me looking for a time to walk or run. But let it play out. And it all added up to a "NO". She told me she could not get the room. And in the room asked for upfront. If she could have put the cell off or silent and not look at. She could be fun. Just not sure yet. Depends on how she acts the next time I see her at the bar. If willing to talk good. If she still can not put the cell down down, I walk. If she stays away from me then who fucking cares, not I. It would not be the first time I gave a 2nd shot at. But that 2nd shot depend on how she acts.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #52
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I agree CNYM.

There are very few guys who have the balls to write negative reviews of eccie ladies. I know I will write one if warranted.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #53
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Define ECCIE lady. Anyone?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #54
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I feel that P4P should mean Pay For Performance.

so ya do not go back

I never had a bad time with gals on the old board or eccie. But do think some guys will not review a bad time with. Out of fear of WK's and or what may be said in powder room.

always two sides of a story. But some story's never will be told. But I can tell one can out live the problems for telling your side. Its a shame most will not take the risk.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #55
cnym
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Define ECCIE lady. Anyone?
Well Known provider that is a member of this fine group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
everything in post #54
+1
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #56
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
Well Known provider that is a member of this fine group.
I am going to assume that even the worst actor among them gives good service. Are you expecting behind the scenes drama to be incorporated into reviews now? The truth has a way of making itself known in time. But, I think I know what you are implying.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #57
cnym
Valued Poster

jokacz,
All I am saying is ; How come we never read any negative reviews about well known ladies?
Is it possible that all encounter are stellar?
Is it possible that only the Guys are always to blame for stuff?
Is it possible that ALL the ladies are honest players in the transaction?
Why is it always the Ladies bitching about the guys misbehaving ? This is starting to sound like a WE (Wife Experience) How come the Guys will not bitch about the Ladies? Is it what OSD said in post #54 ?
In my business, and especially now with the slow economy, Guess what, the customer is always right!. I will do whatever I have to do to keep my customers happy, they are my lively hood. As long as my customer is not hearing any -ve things about my business, it will continue to thrive.

In this case, We are the customers ! How come we never hear the -ve things?
Are all the guys WK's in a way or is there a Fear factor?

PS, My apologies to the original OP for changing the subject
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #58
jokacz
Valued Poster

Well, Crystalaries took a pretty good hit the other day. Is she the exception that proves the rule or is she not part of the inner sanctum?
Old 11-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #59
cnym
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Well, Crystalaries took a pretty good hit the other day. Is she the exception that proves the rule or is she not part of the inner sanctum?
This is a perfect example of how it should work.
I can tell you that when I met with Crystalaries, I was very pleased, and it was after the bad review!!! I will see her again for sure.
Maybe that brought things to light? I dont know.
But if you do not tell your "vendors" that their services need to improve and they are slipping, then they will keep thinking that they are doing a good job.

If we keep doing what we are doing and expect things to change, that is insanity.
So please, start exposing the "horrible" situations and write about them. Save your "bro" from it happening to him.

How much longer do we need to keep paying for overpriced services, or lack thereof, when better services are available from another Lady, that is honest and is working hard to make a living.

cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #60
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I would like to steer us slightly back on topic by relating a donation-related story.

I saw an established provider for the first time. At the beginning of the meeting, I discretely placed the donation on one end of the table. When I was getting ready to leave after a great session, I could sense that she had something on her mind. Finally, she said, "Have you forgotten something?" It dawned on me then that my placement of the donation was too discrete for her to have noticed. When I pointed out the envelope to her, she was totally embarrassed. I also felt very bad to have caused the misunderstanding in the first place.

My lesson learned: There is no place for subtlety here. The act of donating should be made as clearly and deliberately as possible.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women