Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35914
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2023, 11:34 AM   #46
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Again, does anyone here have any first-hand knowledge with CVS' restrooms, locker rooms, break rooms or their associated policies?

Retail, Warehouse or Corporate? If you did, you'd understand why the risks and concerns aren't any appreciably higher except in your own heads.
Huh? Do YOU have any "first-hand knowledge"? If so, please share it with us. If not, then you have no basis to declare the risks are all in my head.

And the problem is more than just the risk of violence or rape as a result of this insane policy. Again, most women I know don't feel comfortable sharing a restroom with people who have penises yet claim to "identify" as female. Do their feelings not count? What gives you or CVS the right to take away their right to privacy and force them to do something that makes many of them feel unsafe?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 12:25 PM   #47
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh? Do YOU have any "first-hand knowledge"? If so, please share it with us. If not, then you have no basis to declare the risks are all in my head.

And the problem is more than just the risk of violence or rape as a result of this insane policy. Again, most women I know don't feel comfortable sharing a restroom with people who have penises yet claim to "identify" as female. Do their feelings not count? What gives you or CVS the right to take away their right to privacy and force them to do something that makes many of them feel unsafe?
I do, YRH

Let's for now focus on western PA floorplans built in the boom late 90's up through the late aughts.

They typically have a single corridor in the rear of the store opposite from the pharmacy. The door to this corridor is typically secure access. There are two (2) single occupancy restrooms with locking doors. These are also the changing areas. At the end of the corridor is a breakroom. This is also the locker room for storing personal items. This also where you'll find the majority of the mandatory state and federal postings. It's not a designated changing area. These were typically about as large as a standard dorm room.

This guy didn't blur out or cut the corridor. It's reflective of builds from that time period.
https://youtu.be/aMyxyaZf5VY

Would you like to discuss the unisex restroom setup?

If you understand the layout, what parts give you concern vs provide you with some assurance of safety/security?

Think through this as CVS making the call and as a generic employee (any sex or gender). In what situations at retail would you expect two employees to be changing, let alone changing together? And where?

Show me the privacy issue that exists. Not the one in your head because you're picturing something different. What is the specific security concern or lack of privacy concern here?

We can work through the unisex versions. Then the multi-occupent. Have you considered CVS locations that may have a designated area for mother's rooms that provide privacy for pumping and other maternity needs?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 03:45 PM   #48
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

“most women you know” and most women are not at all even close to the same thing.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 09:08 AM   #49
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Exactly how the hell would you know that I “suddenly” care about women in sports? I have three daughters, two who still currently compete and one who previously did, so yeah, I give huge fucks about girls safety. And all of what time? I made statements to the contrary in some previous life? You’re clairvoyant, some kind of soothsayer?

If you were assaulted the guy should be in jail or worse, put in the room with your father. If this happened many times you have a shitty relationship with your dad, he’s a pussy who doesn’t care about his own kid, or some combination thereof.

That’s good, although at what I’d assume your age is it’s unlikely that any of this tranny craziness was on the cultural radar when you were competing. People then would’ve laughed at the suggestion of boys competing against girls, most of us still do.

Another malinformed statement, although stirring the pot is what happens in forums when people disagree.

What’s sad is interjecting idiocy into a topic that you haven’t the slightest clue about.

Who said I hate trannys, btw? I’ve never met one, but have always found them hysterical, same same for flaming homo types. I don’t give AF what kind of sexual weirdness someone is into, just keep it behind closed doors like everyone else and we’re good.
I actually meant to quite Berry here not you, so my mistake and apologies. (See how easy it is to admit you made a mistake?)

But since you asked, my evidence is reading your posts on this board for years. Most are incredibly harmful, misogynistic and not at all supportive of women, women’s safety or women’s rights.

What you all fail to recognize is that it’s Heterosexuality that has been shoved down our throats and in our faces, and sexulaizing our children for generations.
You are all so conditioned to it, you don’t see it.

Non heterosexuals simply aren’t hiding in the corners and shadows anymore. They have the same rights as anyone else to express themselves. If cis men don’t have to keep their sexuality behind closed why does anyone else have to?
Old 04-19-2023, 09:10 AM   #50
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I ignored these questions because they are absolutely ridiculous and irrelevant.

Men who are prone to violence against women aren’t going to wait around for an opportunity in a CVS or any other businesses gender inclusive restroom/locker room. They also aren’t going to pretend to be trans so that they can go to a woman’s prison just to assault women. No sir, men who are prone to violence against women are going to do so whenever and wherever they please.

You are upset about trans people fighting for their human rights, not concerned about women’s safety. Don’t get it twisted . You literally said you “can’t wait” until a woman is assaulted in a CVS restroom just so they can sue the company? Do you hear yourself?
Additionally, men put on costumes just to be in a position to Sexually assault women and children on a regular basis. Where is the outrage against priests, pastors, teachers, cops, politicians, doctors, nurses, coaches etc all of whom have a proven track record of committing such offenses?

Your anger is misguided.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:30 AM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Where is the outrage against . . .
You do realize that certain subjects are prohibited on this board, don't you. That is why you don't see threads about certain things

Anyway, this thread is about CVS policies that put women at risk
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:37 AM   #52
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You do realize that certain subjects are prohibited on this board, don't you. That is why you don't see threads about certain things

Anyway, this thread is about CVS policies that put women at risk
Yes.. like promoting violence against women.

You still have yet to provide proof that women in CVS bathrooms/ locker rooms are at risk in this instance.

Unless you are referring to your comment, which is inviting violence against women in CVS bathrooms just to prove some sort of point on your homophobic agenda.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:41 AM   #53
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Berry, you'll pretend it puts women at risk. They're already at risk. This changes little to nothing in that regard.

Would you care to be more specific so we can address whatever ultra-rare hypothetical you're up in arms over and we can look amore concrete examples to test your concerns?
Old 04-19-2023, 10:43 AM   #54
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
But since you asked, my evidence is reading your posts on this board for years. Most are incredibly harmful, misogynistic and not at all supportive of women, women’s safety or women’s rights.
Sometimes the truth is uncomfortable, although I’d love to see examples of this.

Quote:
What you all fail to recognize is that it’s Heterosexuality that has been shoved down our throats and in our faces, and sexulaizing our children for generations. You are all so conditioned to it, you don’t see it.
Heterosexuality doesn’t need, and never has needed, shoved down anyones throat. It’s the natural order of things, up until like 3 weeks ago when western countries lost their collective minds. Like it or not everything else is a perversion, contrary to sustainable human existence.

Quote:
Non heterosexuals simply aren’t hiding in the corners and shadows anymore. They have the same rights as anyone else to express themselves. If cis men don’t have to keep their sexuality behind closed why does anyone else have to?
Your argument isn’t supported by data. If it were, there’d be tens of thousands of adults coming out as trans. There isn’t, it’s primarily young girls. It is a social contagion, no different than cutting or bulimia. Unfortunately, instead of sending them to a councilor to learn to love themselves for who they ~actually~ are, we’re doing the opposite and feeding a mental condition. “Affirming” a lie doesn’t make it the truth, it makes us a sick and disgusting society that doesn’t care about kids mental health. If your kid “came out” as a dog would you feed him/her Alpo and make them shit in the yard, or try to get them the help they deserve?

There’s no need to add the “cis” before men, btw. They’re just men, no prefix is necessary. That’s like saying a winged plane.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:50 AM   #55
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
You still have yet to provide proof that women in CVS bathrooms/ locker rooms are at risk in this instance.
If you can't see how allowing a man who is mentally disturbed enough to think he is a woman - to go in and not only invade a woman's privacy and put them in a vulnerable situation by going into in a restroom or locker room alone with them, puts women at risk, well I can't help you.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see and understand the increased risk
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:52 AM   #56
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sometimes the truth is uncomfortable, although I’d love to see examples of this.

Heterosexuality doesn’t need, and never has needed, shoved down anyones throat. It’s the natural order of things, up until like 3 weeks ago when western countries lost their collective minds. Like it or not everything else is a perversion, contrary to sustainable human existence.

Your argument isn’t supported by data. If it were, there’d be tens of thousands of adults coming out as trans. There isn’t, it’s primarily young girls. It is a social contagion, no different than cutting or bulimia. Unfortunately, instead of sending them to a councilor to learn to love themselves for who they ~actually~ are, we’re doing the opposite and feeding a mental condition. “Affirming” a lie doesn’t make it the truth, it makes us a sick and disgusting society that doesn’t care about kids mental health. If your kid “came out” as a dog would you feed him/her Alpo and make them shit in the yard, or try to get them the help they deserve?

There’s no need to add the “cis” before men, btw. They’re just men, no prefix is necessary. That’s like saying a winged plane.
You are conditioned by many generations to think that way. It’s simply a false narrative.

Primarily young girls? Gonna need to see some data on that.

Eating disorders are also an issue tied to sexualizing young people, thanks for bringing that up! But not at all similar to recognizing that sex and gender are different. People are born a certain sex. Gender is a social construct. Again, you are so conditioned to this thinking that you can’t see it.

And the whole “kid comes out as a dog” is just juvenile and I believe you have more intellect than to actually say that out loud anywhere other than here.

Using the term “Cis” men is 100 percent appropriate in this and most scenarios.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:55 AM   #57
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Additionally, men put on costumes just to be in a position to Sexually assault women and children on a regular basis. Where is the outrage against priests, pastors, teachers, cops, politicians, doctors, nurses, coaches etc all of whom have a proven track record of committing such offenses?

Your anger is misguided.
Who’s not angry at them? I think most people can walk and chew gum.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:56 AM   #58
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
If you can't see how allowing a man who is mentally disturbed enough to think he is a woman - to go in and not only invade a woman's privacy and put them in a vulnerable situation by going into in a restroom or locker room alone with them, puts women at risk, well I can't help you.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see and understand the increased risk
Thank you. I don’t want your help , so at least we agree on that.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:58 AM   #59
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Berry, anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't make those kind of blanket statements and assertions.

They would be smart enough to listen and look at the situation from multiple angles rather than form an opinion and militantly push it as reality when it's at best an ultra-rare risk on par with other ultra-rare risks.

The illusions of risk and illusions of security here need tempered with reality.
Old 04-19-2023, 11:00 AM   #60
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Who’s not angry at them? I think most people can walk and chew gum.
But we have 2500 threads here about the “crazy leftist Trannies and their crazy leftist tranny lovers”.

And none about any of the others??
Just pointing out that assault against women
is nothing new and woman certainly aren’t afraid of the trannies assaulting us. We are afraid of CIS MEN in most cases.
It’s you who are afraid of trannies. Not sure why, I’m pretty sure they aren’t interested in you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women