Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162538
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41563
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35933
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2015, 08:52 AM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Sounds like UC to me.
Did he think you were an idiot too? I've been here two days and I've already fingered you as the dumbest of the bunch. You bloviate too much.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:52 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Freelance? I'm not a freelance anything. I'm a salesman. I'm on the road over 300 days a year.
Quote:
Who said I was driving, dipshit. Jesus, you know we have these flying contraptions now, right? Look up in the sky once in a while.
You mean an overpass?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:56 AM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mean an overpass?
This is a perfect example. Most people, having dug a hole, would just stop digging. Not you, though. You're like a fucking dog, happy to just keep digging away. What you meant to say was 'under' an overpass. You couldn't even get that part right. Somewhere there's a whole bunch of trees making it possible for you to breathe. You should really apologize to them.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:18 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is a perfect example.
Do you measure your relative "intelligence" by your posts on a hooker board?

I'm just asking.

I really hope you don't come on here to get some affirmation of your brilliance.

That's tantamount to paying a lady to fuck you, and you thinking you're a stud!

You are simply "fooling" yourself.... not me. You need the "approval" so much you would actually come back under another name? That's "needy"!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:24 AM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you measure your relative "intelligence" by your posts on a hooker board?

I'm just asking.

I really hope you don't come on here to get some affirmation of your brilliance.

That's tantamount to paying a lady to fuck you, and you thinking you're a stud!

You are simply "fooling" yourself.... not me. You need the "approval" so much you would actually come back under another name? That's "needy"!
If you feel threatened by those with greater minds, perhaps you should stop swimming in the deep end. If you feel that somehow you don't measure up, that's a problem for you and your therapist to address.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #51
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
+1

Yep. Undercunt is a fucking basket case. He disabled his account and ran away 10 days ago because he couldn't stand the "bullying". Then he realized he misses the attention (good or bad, it doesn't matter as long as it's about him) so he sneaks back in under a new handle Wombhater. "Needy" doesn't even begin to describe him. He has deep, multiple overlapping psychological afflictions. It's easy for him to lie about who he is on a hooker board because he lies to himself every day about not being a homo.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:19 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you feel threatened by those with greater minds, perhaps you should stop swimming in the deep end. If you feel that somehow you don't measure up, that's a problem for you and your therapist to address.
Did this post augment your self-delusion? Along with your basic insecurity, you have deceived yourself into believing that I would actually give a shit as to your opinions of me .. on or off the board. I don't judge you "off the board" from your "on the board" persona..... but you are making it increasingly difficult not to do so. Particularly when you define your existence within the confines of a swimming pool and relate your four-cornered protected world to others' experiences.

You really should avoid judging others by the same standards you apply to yourself, when you are quietly looking inward to discover who you are, and who you are not. You know the truth about yourself, and I am sure it is horrifying to you when you actually face that reality. So you create this one to hide the shame you have. You will be ok, as well as those around you, so long as you continue to recognize what you really are, and check in occasionally to verify the reality.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:56 AM   #53
shanm
Valued Poster

Notice how we ,on this side, know that DSK is a multihandle operator and a rule breaker but we don't lose our shit over it by mentioning it every single fucking post and making entirely new useless threads about it.

Just another day in idiotville.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:58 AM   #54
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
rectal jizz wagon
He is one. And a terrible one at that. Keeps leaking all over.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:25 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Notice how we ,on this side, know that DSK is a multihandle operator and a rule breaker but we don't lose our shit over it by mentioning it every single fucking post and making entirely new useless threads about it.

Just another day in idiotville.
What about your other handle, ShamWPF?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:27 PM   #56
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Notice how we, on this side, know that DSK is a multihandle operator and a rule breaker but we don't lose our shit over it....

Nah, you just lose your shit every time someone is a meanie and calls you a name....

Quote:
If you speak to me again, I'm reporting an issue to the moderators.

If you have the goods on DSK the way I have the goods on undercunt/wombhater, then put it all out there for us. Otherwise STFU.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:09 PM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did this post augment your self-delusion? Along with your basic insecurity, you have deceived yourself into believing that I would actually give a shit as to your opinions of me .. on or off the board. I don't judge you "off the board" from your "on the board" persona..... but you are making it increasingly difficult not to do so. Particularly when you define your existence within the confines of a swimming pool and relate your four-cornered protected world to others' experiences.

You really should avoid judging others by the same standards you apply to yourself, when you are quietly looking inward to discover who you are, and who you are not. You know the truth about yourself, and I am sure it is horrifying to you when you actually face that reality. So you create this one to hide the shame you have. You will be ok, as well as those around you, so long as you continue to recognize what you really are, and check in occasionally to verify the reality.
Don't give a shit. Again, you use so many words to say absofuckinglutely nothing. You really should quit pontificating so much. You've created this entire persons for me. That's how weird you are.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:12 PM   #58
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nah, you just lose your shit every time someone is a meanie and calls you a name....

If you have the goods on DSK the way I have the goods on undercunt/wombhater, then put it all out there for us. Otherwise STFU.

You've got to ask yourself why you feel the need to go around acting like you do. It must be hellish inside your mind. You must have been bullied mercilessly. I feel sorry for you. I really do. You'll talk to me however you need to. I couldn't care less.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:43 PM   #59
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've got to ask yourself why you feel the need to go around acting like you do. It must be hellish inside your mind. You must have been bullied mercilessly. I feel sorry for you. I really do. You'll talk to me however you need to. I couldn't care less.
You sound like a girl.

So did Stained Underpants.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #60
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you have the goods on DSK the way I have the goods on undercunt/wombhater, then put it all out there for us.
Those "goods" are nothing but fabrications of your unhinged mind

Quote:
Otherwise STFU.
The MELTDOWN has spilled over into another thread!

ATTENTION! THIS IS A MELTDOWN ALERT!
I REPEAT! THIS IS A MELTDOWN ALERT!

shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women