Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163173
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36928
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are making shit up again, you narcissistic, undereducated, blustering, creepy little lout!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:05 AM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not only are you wrong, you're still fucking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Put your BF on top all you can do is fuck up.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:10 AM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Put your BF on top all you can do is fuck up.
Could you try writing that in English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are making shit up again, you narcissistic, undereducated, blustering, creepy little lout!
You would be lying again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:52 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

But you ARE making shit up. Intentional ally misleading, misquoting and otherwise LYING in hope that nobody (like your water headed disciples) would bother to check up on your "facts!"

Pants on Fire dipshit!
Old 12-31-2014, 12:59 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you ARE making shit up. Intentional ally misleading, misquoting and otherwise LYING in hope that nobody (like your water headed disciples) would bother to check up on your "facts!"

Pants on Fire dipshit
!
You would still be lying again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:21 AM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Could you try writing that in English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?

You don't understand English, retard.

You would be lying again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Just read the above chicken dick it will prove you don't have a clue.Start with the " You would be lying"
Old 12-31-2014, 08:05 AM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ur'a "independent" bootlicker... check it out

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:06 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default You are ECCIE's complete loser, IBIdiot. Reviled, disrespected, annoying. But this needs to be said again!

Quote:
You would still be lying again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Point out the lies, IBIdiot. In fact, as we close the year, I think it would be appropriate to document and defend the foul mouthed I sults you throw at your fellow posters with each passing post. They are ALL lies.

prove how:

I've Biggen is an "inbred chimp."
Produce any post wherein I supported or agreed with any policy of Adolf Hitler's
You come up with "golem," as an I sult or a descriptor?
JCM800, our esteemed moderator,s a soiled breechclout. In fact, why not define it for the rest of your Klan to understand,
what is a fucktard? where is that an acceptable term in civilized conversation. I can't seem to find it in your holy book, Merriam-webster's dictionary.
where the fuck I EVER came out in support of any Muslim group.
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUTTERBar?

Basically, IBIdiot, you string together bullshit insults that don't make sense to even uneducated simpletons like your gay posse, and add more and more.

I know it's your "trademark," along with being the biggest waste of oxygen on this board. But for someone who claimed advanced post graduate degrees (which you falsely do), I'd think you'd have a little more pride.

I predict you'll get your ass seriously whipped in the coming year.
I'm not quite sure whether you're just one of those annoying little Banty rooster types who needs a good ass whipping just to shut him the fuck up, a big mouthed kid Hiding in his mama's basement who needs a good ass whipping just to shut him the fuck up, or a pathetic Internet troll who has no friends in the daylight world, who needs a good ass whipping to shut him the fuck up.

Or, he could just be an emotionally challenged, repulsively unattractive, acne covered old pervert whose mission in life is to irritate and any ... And who needs a good ass whipping just to shut him the fuck up.

There is a thread of commonality running through those options.

Just make sure you don't piss off the wrong "fucktard," or you may be sought ought and publicly humiliated by JL's bare fists!

I don't expect anything but more of the same from you, IBIdiot. But maybe, just maybe, you've given some thought to changing your tired old immature act or Hijacking a thread and then engaging in one on one "LOOK AT MEEEE" exchanges until the original topic is buried beneath 5 pages of nonsense.

I've got an idea... Why not post a review? Comment on a woman? Engage in jape?

(Nash... How's the time when you start talking about goofy-juice jiz, right?)

POINT OUT THE LIES, you pustulent flabby little troll! or shut the fuck up.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:02 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just read the above chicken dick it will prove you don't have a clue.Start with the " You would be lying"
That post alone would earn you a spot in the Idiot's Hall of Fame, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you manage to top yourself with each new post. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, since you're the barnyard expert in this forum, explain how the fuck do you "read chicken dicks", you stupid mutha fucker?

Quote:
Blah, blah, fuckin' blah.
You're each entitled to your just deserts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it was said again:

Old 12-31-2014, 09:06 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That post alone would earn you a spot in the Idiot's Hall of Fame, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you manage to top yourself with each new post. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, since you're the barnyard expert in this forum, explain how the fuck do you "read chicken dicks", you stupid mutha fucker?

DAOTY was awarded to In Bred hankering For replying to a emoticon daily for two weeks. Wear it proudly you simple fucking cocksucker.

You're each entitled to your just deserts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it was said again:
More babbling bullshit from DAOTY.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:09 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More babbling bullshit from DAOTY.
Excellent summation of all of your posts, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:12 AM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Timmy, I agree with you about the congressman, but why not similar outrage over Byrd, or the time when Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy were joking about how in days past, Obama would have been serving them coffee? Why do they get a pass?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:13 AM   #58
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I agree....let's talk about Morris Dees instead of the fact that the party you support has a House Majority Whip who meets and gives speeches to white supremacist groups. I mean...shit....that's what I would do if I was you. Trying to defend the indefensible sucks.

Here is your fatal mistake....I (and others like me) don't support the GOP. I support candidates and this guy is not one of them. In fact, no candidate that I have ever given money to has been indicted, investigated, or convicted of anything. Don't you wish you could say the same Clinton supporter.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:16 AM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Rangel, Geithner and Sharpton are tax cheats, Little-Timmy-tard. Did not and do not see any dim-retards putting them out to pasture as Boehner did with Grimm, that would make you and your ilk hypocrites, Little Timmy-tard.
Don't forget the Reverend Emmanuel Cleaver II right here in KCMO. He put the US taxpayer on the hook for a $1.7 million tax bill which he didn't pay.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:34 AM   #60
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here is your fatal mistake....I (and others like me) don't support the GOP. I support candidates and this guy is not one of them. In fact, no candidate that I have ever given money to has been indicted, investigated, or convicted of anything. Don't you wish you could say the same Clinton supporter.
That's a cheap dodge. You support the GOP. If not, then go ahead....condemn this guy for hanging around with and making speeches in front of a white supremacist group. I would note that you haven't done that yet....which leads one to the conclusion that you support this turd or, regardless of his political stripes, you agree it is appropriate to pander to neo-Nazi white power hate groups.....so? Which?

What is truly interesting is that you are apparently ready to condemn him for not being conservative enough.....but not for appearing with racist shitbirds.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women