Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2022, 04:36 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Same here.

So why does the Republican Party refuse to push for another candidate in 2024? It's the damndest thing. They would rather defend Trump's lunacy than consider someone else. The Right Wingers on this Forum lead the charge for Trump. They despise any Republican who appears Sane.. GW Bush, John Huntsman, Romney, McCain, Cheney...

i bet you 10 bucks you thought Bush was an idiot when he was in office. amiright?

Huntsman might have been a better candidate than Romney but he got zero traction and he dropped out.

Huntsman focused his energy and resources on the New Hampshire primary. On October 18, 2011, he boycotted the Republican presidential debate in Las Vegas, out of deference to New Hampshire, which was locked in a political scheduling fight with Nevada.[69] Huntsman eventually finished third in New Hampshire, and announced the end of his campaign on January 16, 2012. He endorsed Mitt Romney at that time.[70]

John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero.

Lizzo Cheney is the neocon warmonger daddy dick always wanted to be.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 04:44 PM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

You lose. I would post my bank account for you to Zelle me the funds, but I think you're bullshitting.

I like GW Bush.. Met him once. Reasonable policies, save for one that was a disaster. His Iraq ''let's pretend Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein are one and the same'' policy.

But the public at large fell for it. GW wanted to avenge the threats against Daddy Bush. Understandable, in a way.

GW post presidency, is much better than that guy who keeps telling us he didn't lose.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 05:26 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You lose. I would post my bank account for you to Zelle me the funds, but I think you're bullshitting.

I like GW Bush.. Met him once. Reasonable policies, save for one that was a disaster. His Iraq ''let's pretend Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein are one and the same'' policy.

But the public at large fell for it. GW wanted to avenge the threats against Daddy Bush. Understandable, in a way.

GW post presidency, is much better than that guy who keeps telling us he didn't lose.

well it was only 10 bucks, that'll still buy ya a Big Mac .. won't it???

you can bet i voted for Bushy II .. twice. and no it wasn't strictly because the Demtards nominated two total assholes in Al Gore and Kerry.

was he wrong about Iraq? of course. someone needed to be punished for 9/11. we simply rushed into punishing the wrong actor. butt recall that the resolution to invade Iraq was supported overwhelmingly.

why did not Bushy I not take out Saddam at the end of the first Iraq War? which had a legitimate reason. because the Arab nations in the region asked him not to. including Saudi Arabia. it was the fact that the Saudis allowed the US to keep Air Force jets on Saudi air bases that enraged Osama bin Laden and eventually caused 9/11.

the real tragedy of 9/11 is that it could have been prevented. let's gloss over the fact that Slick Willie Blythe passed on several opportunities to take him out and go right to the fact that the attackers raised suspicion at the flight schools they were attending.

the operators of these flight schools informed the FBI and their field agents found it credible and reported it. this intel was ignored by senior FBI officials who should have taken it seriously just because it was arab nationals at these schools. yes boys and girls .. racial profiling works.
Old 04-24-2022, 05:31 PM   #49
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
[69] Huntsman eventually finished third in New Hampshire, and announced the end of his campaign on January 16, 2012. He endorsed Mitt Romney at that time.[70]

John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero.

The Wiki Kid: retraction central.

You can always rely on someone who relies on Wiki-anything.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 05:40 PM   #50
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Another page full and still no mention of any Republican candidate for president in 2024.....except you know who.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 05:41 PM   #51
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:

the operators of these flight schools informed the FBI and their field agents found it credible and reported it. this intel was ignored by senior FBI officials who should have taken it seriously just because it was arab nationals at these schools. yes boys and girls .. racial profiling works.

NOT! I've posted before about relying on good intel, and bad intel. The fact that the perpetrators never cared about landing the aircraft should have been suspicious enough.

Do you think the FBI field agents' reports were complete? Not excusing them, I'm blaming the agents. Not the school.

Old 04-24-2022, 06:25 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
NOT! I've posted before about relying on good intel, and bad intel. The fact that the perpetrators never cared about landing the aircraft should have been suspicious enough.

Do you think the FBI field agents' reports were complete? Not excusing them, I'm blaming the agents. Not the school.

it was suspicion enough dork. you are blaming the wrong part of the FBI. the field agents had it right. it was the top level FBI that ignored it, dork.
Old 04-24-2022, 06:29 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Another page full and still no mention of any Republican candidate for president in 2024.....except you know who.

that isn't even the topic of your own thread gooberhead. butt i can see why you get so confused what with all the repetitive crap threads you open.
Old 04-24-2022, 06:41 PM   #54
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

if you say so
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 06:50 PM   #55
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
I don't think we'll hear of anything definite until after the November midterms.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 06:52 PM   #56
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
it was suspicion enough dork. you are blaming the wrong part of the FBI. the field agents had it right. it was the top level FBI that ignored it, dork.
First, I was referencing your racial profiling. The school has an "out" if they went to the FBI because they never came back for the second half of their flying certification. If they called the Feds because they racially profile like you, then that's on them.

I supposed you're going to go on a rant about the Obamas or something.

Second, should the FBI racially profile on suspicion alone? As you suggest.
Old 04-24-2022, 07:02 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
First, I was referencing your racial profiling. The school has an "out" if they went to the FBI because they never came back for the second half of their flying certification. If they called the Feds because they racially profile like you, then that's on them.

I supposed you're going to go on a rant about the Obamas or something.

Second, should the FBI racially profile on suspicion alone? As you suggest.

the FBI should racially profile. the flight school probably did also. they were right to do so. the Israelis profile and don't give a rat's ass what woke goober like you doesn't like it. when you are looking for potential terrorists who would be radicalized arab men in their 20's to 40's you don't bother to frisk granny in her wheelchair.
Old 04-24-2022, 07:15 PM   #58
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So why does the Republican Party refuse to push for another candidate in 2024? It's the damndest thing. They would rather defend Trump's lunacy than consider someone else.
It's crazy
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 07:24 PM   #59
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE=3]John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero.
Back when Obama was in diapers and Trump was dodging the draft, McCain was being repeatedly interrogated and tortured by the North Vietnamese. For 5-1/2 years. That's after being badly mangled after his plane crashed.

McCain had his faults. And you and I may disagree with his Neocon beliefs. But he was a true hero.
Old 04-24-2022, 07:25 PM   #60
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
the FBI should racially profile. the flight school probably did also. they were right to do so. the Israelis profile and don't give a rat's ass what woke goober like you doesn't like it. when you are looking for potential terrorists who would be radicalized arab men in their 20's to 40's you don't bother to frisk granny in her wheelchair.
I was profiled by the Israelis and interrogated for about an hour. I won't be going back there to spend my hard earned American dollars.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women