Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42238
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36618
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #46
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
I only get scared when they announce they are going to write a book called ... "the Worst Session Evah"...

Don't laugh... there are a lot of other guys on here that would be concerned too...
I would only be concerned if the title was The Worst Sessions Ever. If it was only 1 session, we both know who would take that honor......but 2nd worst session.....well, that would have me troubled.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #47
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Speaking as someone who was in the hobby and then retired for 5 years, and also someone who has known a lot of providers who've left the biz, I find the two most common reasons are:

1. New romantic interest makes them want to retire and use all their love on their new partner.

2. Burnout. Leading a double life can be really grueling. Sometimes a normal job and a normal life, even with the pay cut, is more fulfilling.

3. Having been outed.
I agree with Sophia,
Some of us ladies don't even announce that we are going to retire. Because we don't want it to be a big deal. I know one lady that only is in this buisness because it pays for college and as soon as she is done with college she will be retiring.

Some ladies also only came on the scene because they wanted money for a car or money for plastic surgery, They met their goal and then checked out of the buisness. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also know a lady who was outed and retired becasue she was so upset over the whole ordeal she didn't want it to be a part of her life anymore.

Everyone has their own reason for retiring... And Im glad that ladies do retire. You can't be in this buisness forever.... It does take its toll...

Some ladies have just moved on to bigger and better things, like a career or a family or got a real job.. or maybe they got tired of being apart of this strange world!!!
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #48
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhouston View Post
I may be paranoid, but when a provider that I saw "retires" a whole bunch of not good "ideas" come to mind.
what do you think ?

Every single provider is going to retire at some point. It is one thing for a guy to "die in the saddle" but I really don't think you are going to see many ladies doing it so you might as well become permantly over the edge paranoid.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #49
Inhouston
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys View Post
I agree with Sophia,
Some of us ladies don't even announce that we are going to retire. Because we don't want it to be a big deal. I know one lady that only is in this buisness because it pays for college and as soon as she is done with college she will be retiring.

Some ladies also only came on the scene because they wanted money for a car or money for plastic surgery, They met their goal and then checked out of the buisness. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also know a lady who was outed and retired becasue she was so upset over the whole ordeal she didn't want it to be a part of her life anymore.

Everyone has their own reason for retiring... And Im glad that ladies do retire. You can't be in this buisness forever.... It does take its toll...

Some ladies have just moved on to bigger and better things, like a career or a family or got a real job.. or maybe they got tired of being apart of this strange world!!!
Seems like it is not an enjoyable business for you.
Inhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #50
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhouston View Post
Seems like it is not an enjoyable business for you.
Quite an assumption on your part, sir.

She simply called our little hobby world "strange". Not horrible, not awful, not unenjoyable, not anything bad at all. She never said anything like that, did she.

Please don't read into an innocent statement something controversial when it clearly isn't. Are you trying to stir things up? H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #51
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Quite an assumption on your part, sir.

She simply called our little hobby world "strange". Not horrible, not awful, not unenjoyable, not anything bad at all. She never said anything like that, did she.

Please don't read into an innocent statement something controversial when it clearly isn't. Are you trying to stir things up? H
Exactly Heather,

I do enjoy the buisness most of the time. But every once and a while there is a jeark that comes around seems like once or twice a year that treats ladies like crap. Not everyone that we come in contact with is nice, charming and fun to be around. So yes, sometimes this buisness can be strange.

Some people just prefer to get back to reality than live in a fantasy world all the time. Sometimes you just have to let go at a certain point. Its like wanting to stay 21 for your whole life because your young and fun.... but you can't... You grow older.....Wiser .... Life changes..... you move along....Same applies to this strange world we play in.
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #52
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
My Medicare rate is $650 for 90 minutes but that includes a ride to my incall ... err... office, a sponge bath after the session, a lite hospital quality meal, 2 baby aspirin, a ride home and a complimentary sexually charged crossword puzzle to take home with you.

If life were only that sweet!

* There is also a $75 dollar processing/paperwork fee *
Sweet!!! There ya go!!! Girl,, I love your wicked sense of humor!!
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #53
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

2. Burnout. Leading a double life can be really grueling. Sometimes a normal job and a normal life, even with the pay cut, is more fulfilling.

3. Having been outed.

Those were my reasons for slowing down... I think for most women they have to get through the judgement faze from their peers/family when they get outed. And then after that they leave the biz all together or pick a new name and start over. lol
Guest061514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women