Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42415
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36839
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2023, 12:56 PM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Hawaii has the largest collection of military assets in the United States and not one airdrop of food or water. No medivac, No Hospital ship. The state agencies are asking for donations from citizens.

Despicable but par for the course with Senile Biden
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 04:22 PM   #47
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

https://twitter.com/maziehirono/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/GovJoshGreenMD/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I continue to applaud your concern for all the Democrats affected by the tragic fires in Hawaii. They seem to be quite pleased with Prez B's efforts and of course all the other groups, celebs, and private citizens stepping up to help out.

Trump of course asks his devoted followers to join the effort to blast Biden as if he has a superpower to prevent fires from happening but I think he might be just a tad bit biased hmm?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 05:05 PM   #48
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
https://twitter.com/maziehirono/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/GovJoshGreenMD/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I continue to applaud your concern for all the Democrats affected by the tragic fires in Hawaii. They seem to be quite pleased with Prez B's efforts and of course all the other groups, celebs, and private citizens stepping up to help out.

Trump of course asks his devoted followers to join the effort to blast Biden as if he has a superpower to prevent fires from happening but I think he might be just a tad bit biased hmm?
Lame links.

Hirono, more like WHOREONO, who will say anything, including telling men to shut up about a false story against a SCOTUS justice, WHHOOOOORRREEEE, and that's it.

Pay her, she'll say what you want.

The second a meeting with a FEMA person and nothing else?

Worse, Bidens actions WERE terrible, its his JOB to do something, and nothing was done, nothing.

Worse, making this ONLY about politics, I don't really give a rats ass who those people were, it was a disaster, the system(s) failed, and as I generally state, you cannot count on the STATE to take care of you.

This is proof of that, and a handout a week later, peanuts.

Why were there not firebreaks, codes to enforce fireproof roofs, etc?

All I see is those cars in that one pic, in the road, and all I see is the flames coming at the people, no HUMANS who died inside them, and I goddamn don't think they were concerned of what party they were.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 05:32 PM   #49
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default That's cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Lame links.

Worse, making this ONLY about politics, I don't really give a rats ass who those people were, it was a disaster, the system(s) failed, and as I generally state, you cannot count on the STATE to take care of you.

All I see is those cars in that one pic, in the road, and all I see is the flames coming at the people, no HUMANS who died inside them, and I goddamn don't think they were concerned of what party they were.
Nothing lame about them and if you don't appreciate this being about politics preach to the person making it all political. The warning system failed and that absolutely needs to be investigated. As for the victims I would imagine their loved ones would not appreciate them being hung on meat hooks as fodder for the 'gotta hate everything Biden brigade' but that seems to be the state of things.

As for 'nothing has been done' that is a bunch of horseshit. There is never quick enough response and I don't expect the current administration to get high marks for their efforts when we really start to get a clear picture of the situation in the coming weeks. I am no fan of Biden as a President and really don't have a very high opinion of him as a person from what I know either but that doesn't stop me from processing facts
Old 08-15-2023, 10:58 PM   #50
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Biden visiting this week? ... Gonna see the damage first-hand?
What about the VP?? ... Hmmmm... Somehow surely reminds me
of Biden's responce the the train wreck disaster.

... NO-SHOW... NO-GO ...

##### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 12:01 AM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Lame links.

Hirono, more like WHOREONO, who will say anything, including telling men to shut up about a false story against a SCOTUS justice, WHHOOOOORRREEEE, and that's it.

Pay her, she'll say what you want.

The second a meeting with a FEMA person and nothing else?

Worse, Bidens actions WERE terrible, its his JOB to do something, and nothing was done, nothing.

Lame links indeed. But that is the leftists playbook - try to deflect from Senile Biden's failures

Hell, we all know Hawaii votes Democrat - and yet it's the conservatives here who are concerned about the welfare of the people victimized by this tragedy. While the leftists lie and deflect for yet another Senile Biden fuck-up.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:03 AM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... NO-SHOW... NO-GO ...

##### Salty
Old 08-16-2023, 12:24 AM   #53
berryberry
Valued Poster

Damn - you KNOW it's bad when DNC mouthpiece CNN criticizes Senile Biden's lack of action in Hawaii. But hey, I am sure this will just generate more excuses from the ill informed leftists and other excuse mongers

CNN’s Weir: ‘We Haven’t Seen’ Promised Relief Efforts in Hawaii, ‘We’ve Got Guys Putting out Fires with Bottled Water’

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” CNN Chief Climate Correspondent Bill Weir reported from Kula, Hawaii and said that despite talk that “the cavalry’s coming,” “we’ve got guys putting out fires with bottled water and volunteers in helicopters, in this neighborhood, at least at the moment,” and that over the weekend, he “didn’t see a single person in uniform” other than cops working checkpoints, and he hasn’t seen the relief efforts from the military where he is.

Weir said, “Well, this is really fascinating, Anderson, a dramatic scene just played out here. We’re in the Kula neighborhood, this is miles away from Lahaina, which you know is on the — right on the beach town. This is up country as they call it here, up in the mountains where several hundred homes have burned. But we just witnessed, you see these bottle of — bottled water drop-offs people are having here. We just witnessed a couple of — three guys from Oahu who had flown over here as volunteers who were taking that water and hiking through the brush and putting out actually active hot spots over there that are flaring up right now. These are — this fire is only 60% contained and there are these little leftover fires from last week up in these canyons. Just as they were fighting a fire with bottled water, basically, a private helicopter came, saw them, and dropped a big bucket of water right on that hot spot. So, this is the response. I know we’re talking — we were hearing that, a week into this, the cavalry’s coming, but we’ve got guys putting out fires with bottled water and volunteers in helicopters, in this neighborhood, at least at the moment, Anderson.”

Host Anderson Cooper then asked, “So, are you seeing federal aid? Are you seeing — I mean, FEMA, are they on the ground? How many military personnel are on the ground? What sort of — what kind of an organized response have you seen?”

Weir answered, “Well, I’ve got to tell you — and we’ve both covered a lot of these things — I spent all weekend with just citizen first responders setting up these relief pods in neighborhoods, and didn’t see a single person in uniform. The only Maui County officials we saw were the cops working the checkpoints, as well, and here we are, I was expecting to see some Humvees, maybe some helicopters today, still haven’t. Now, that doesn’t mean they’re not out there. The Pentagon says today there are six new missions launching from the Army command here in the Pacific, all kinds of relief effort[s] that they’ve got Coast Guard and military personnel fighting fires, but honestly, we haven’t seen it. The locals here are shocked that they’re putting out fires in their backyards while they’re cutting down burned trees and are surprised that the road is still open the way it is.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...bottled-water/

Old 08-16-2023, 09:55 AM   #54
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Incorrect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Lame links indeed. But that is the leftists playbook - try to deflect from Senile Biden's failures

Hell, we all know Hawaii votes Democrat - and yet it's the conservatives here who are concerned about the welfare of the people victimized by this tragedy. While the leftists lie and deflect for yet another Senile Biden fuck-up.
You may claim to be Conservative but not all of us would agree on that as for the links the timeline is easy to see for anyone trying to evaluate the response. Whether Biden was on a beach or eating ice cream or missing the target at the urinal and leaving a yellow glaze down the wall is irrelevant. He is a buffoon this is true but Hawaii is not just a quick hop from DC and I would not expect a President to drop everything (or in Bidens case have time to get handlers ready) in a day or three to fly 12 hours just to look at something we can all see clearly from the videos.

The brush fires that set this tragedy off began after midnight on Aug 8 which was after 6am in DC. By 9am (3pm DC time) the officials in Hawaii declared the fire 100% contained. By 3pm local time reports indicated the blaze was again spreading and the high winds in the area were causing it to grow more dangerous. At 945p local time a state of emergency is declared. It would have been nearly 4am on Aug 9 when that alert reached the White House.

The first Federal team arrived to help with search and rescue around 330pm Hawaii time on the 9th and on the 10th Biden signed the paperwork to being a massive multi-agency relief effort.

You are not here to show concern but instead to spread misinformation and use the ashes of dead Americans for whom the Biden administration had no opportunity to save as ammunition against a President we both despise and feel is unfit to hold office.

You don't like my links because they don't support your bullshit. All good as anyone interested should go find the truth for themselves. If I thought one person lost in this tragic fire would be alive today if Biden had acted more quicky give me the petition for him to be held accountable I will sign it in blood if need be.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:19 AM   #55
berryberry
Valued Poster

You can keep making excuses all you want for the pathetic federal response thanks to Senile Biden. I will be here posting the truth like CNN of all people noting:

CNN’s Weir: ‘We Haven’t Seen’ Promised Relief Efforts in Hawaii, ‘We’ve Got Guys Putting out Fires with Bottled Water’

Host Anderson Cooper then asked, “So, are you seeing federal aid? Are you seeing — I mean, FEMA, are they on the ground? How many military personnel are on the ground? What sort of — what kind of an organized response have you seen?”

Weir answered, “Well, I’ve got to tell you — and we’ve both covered a lot of these things — I spent all weekend with just citizen first responders setting up these relief pods in neighborhoods, and didn’t see a single person in uniform.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:22 AM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

This says everything about what a piece of shit this imbecile is

SENILE BIDEN SMIRKS - "No comment" - Senile Biden's uncaring response to the nearly 100 dead in Hawaii after he spends yet another relaxing day at the beach

Old 08-16-2023, 10:37 AM   #57
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... NO-SHOW... NO-GO ...

##### Salty
Willy Browns Ho' you say?

Lets see, it would go like.........

"I come to Hawaii today, because there has been a terrible tragedy, it was a fire, and we all know fire burns, so, we have to come together because fires are hot, and, people can't stand the heat, so we have tragic fire, and, even though its out, the fires problems still remain, and that problem is fire."

Sad part is, I can't retard my brain enough, to properly do a Kumalla speech, can you imagine the fallout if they actually sent her to do damage control?

Further, Hawaii is one of the most Democratic states in the USA, huge gun control, D for decades, a literal utopia of liberalism in Paradise.

And, just like any Liberal enclave, the infrastructure falls apart, because of corruption and ineptitude, (FRICK PARK BRIDGE anyone in downtown Pittsburgh see the same inspection report I did? Bueller??).

Seeing the systems failed in Hawaii, (Same system that declared a incoming nuclear missle a few years ago), its not a surprise.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 11:54 AM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden FORGETS the name of devastated Maui as he finally breaks silence on firestorm which has left at least 106 dead after being slammed for refusal to comment on tragedy and jetting off on vacation

He told the audience they had all witnessed the terrible scenes - 'the one where you see on television all of the time' - forgetting the name Maui
Old 08-16-2023, 02:09 PM   #59
DNinja69
Valued Poster

I don't think the Red Herring are biting today. The response in Hawaii si pretty normal with regard to the Federal gubment and whether Biden farted in his sleep that night or not is not relevant in the slightest.

As much as this administration has underwhelmed I think the people of Hawaii will be just as well served over the next few months as they would have been 5 years ago. Tragedy of immense proportions. Out of respect for the families I am going to stop commenting on this thread. #Peace
Old 08-16-2023, 04:29 PM   #60
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I don't think the Red Herring are biting today. The response in Hawaii si pretty normal with regard to the Federal gubment and whether Biden farted in his sleep that night or not is not relevant in the slightest.

As much as this administration has underwhelmed I think the people of Hawaii will be just as well served over the next few months as they would have been 5 years ago. Tragedy of immense proportions. Out of respect for the families I am going to stop commenting on this thread. #Peace
Translation - You can no longer defend the inept Senile Biden response to the Maui fires, especially after CNN reported the federal response was basically non existent or when Senile Biden forgets the name of the island

Out of respect for the families, I am going to keep calling out the inadequate response and heartless comments from Senile Biden

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women