Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41561
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35933
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 09:34 PM   #46
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

After all Odumbo claimed he was born in Kenya to promote himself as an author. I suspect he did the same damn thing to get into college and have his college paid for by a government program.
IB, I think that was a screw up by his editor. He never claimed he was born in Kenya. Is there actual evidence he somehow used funds that were supposed to go to foreign students, or is that speculation?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #47
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
IB, I think that was a screw up by his editor. He never claimed he was born in Kenya. Is there actual evidence he somehow used funds that were supposed to go to foreign students, or is that speculation?

i don't think that was a screw up. He lied to his editor about it.

he was apparently running a scam to get "free educashun" by posing as a foreign stoodent.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That's what Odumbo, et al, would have you believe. It wasn't a screw up. It was done on purpose. It was the company's stated policy that the authors were personally responsible for their own bios. How is it some editor would make something like that up without Odumbo's input? Not only that, Odumbo let it ride for something like a decade without an errata sheet -- which the publishing company issued for other "screw ups". Odumbo did nothing about this imaginary "screw up" until he announced he was running for president. Notice how quickly the "erroneous info" was corrected at that point in time. There-to-fore, he had let it ride.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:16 AM   #49
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's what Odumbo, et al, would have you believe. It wasn't a screw up. It was done on purpose. It was the company's stated policy that the authors were personally responsible for their own bios. How is it some editor would make something like that up without Odumbo's input? Not only that, Odumbo let it ride for something like a decade without an errata sheet -- which the publishing company issued for other "screw ups". Odumbo did nothing about this imaginary "screw up" until he announced he was running for president. Notice how quickly the "erroneous info" was corrected at that point in time. There-to-fore, he had let it ride.
Closer to 15 years.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:55 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Closer to 15 years.

Kenya born, African, making good at Harvard just "sounds better"!

Unless, of course, someone encourages the author to run for President later.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:24 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Maybe they will provide proof of how you defrauded the IRS as well as the American public into thinking you are an honest ,concerned,law abiding citizen looking out for our best interests,not just yours!

Back on topic:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieb.../#557d23d137a7

May be MadCow will publish he "tax returns" on Eccie for you guys!

And his 2017 return ..

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...me-tax-returns
Old 04-08-2019, 07:27 AM   #52
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...-long-form.pdf

Donald Trump finally admitted Friday that "President Barack Obama was born in the United States," reversing himself on the issue that propelled him into national politics five years ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...tes/index.html

"Theories have persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008, confirmation by the Hawaii Department of Health based on the original documents, the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate), and contemporaneous birth announcements published in Hawaii newspapers. Polls conducted in 2010 (before the April 2011 release) suggested that at least 25% of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama's U.S. birth, and a May 2011 Gallup poll found that the percentage had fallen to 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans). The fall has been attributed to Obama's release of the long form in April 2011."

To be honest, I don't care. Obama left office in January 2017. At this point in time, no one cares about Obama's birthplace other than a few zealots on this forum. This is one time when it is truly appropriate to move on.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:30 AM   #53
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Back on topic:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieb.../#557d23d137a7

May be MadCow will publish he "tax returns" on Eccie for you guys!

And his 2017 return ..

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...me-tax-returns
Thank you for suggesting we move on.

I couldn't care less about whether or not Trump's tax returns are released. There are so many more important issues relevant to the political arena than this. In my opinion Democrats should back off on this. Also back off on further investigations. Certainly look at the Mueller report in as much detail as possible but other than that, drop the investigations.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #54
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I don't care , But its a TIT for TAT thing lets see Pollis , and Bintons
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:05 AM   #55
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Thank you for suggesting we move on.
Moving on should definitely be the order of things, but since many can't let his tax returns go, nor the Russian collusion investigation, nor trying to drum up outrage over a political official lying(which never happens?), then dredging up comparisons and past history seems to be relevant.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:38 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In my opinion Democrats should back off on this. Also back off on further investigations. Certainly look at the Mueller report in as much detail as possible but other than that, drop the investigations.
People driven by emotions make poor decisions. Particularly when they lack the self-control to carefully examine the realities "on the ground" and keep looking up at the dreams of what could have been had they not made those bad decisions.

In the past 4 to 5 decades this isn't the first time the DNC has shot itself in the feet. Actually both parties have consistently. But at the moment neither party is examining the "independents"!

Defending Trump or Trashing Trump is not a good plank for 2020.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #57
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

Releasing one's taxes when you run for the presidency is not a requirement, and, as we all know, it's not contained in any law. It's a tradition. It's a gesture of transparency. There are a number of reasons why an individual would not want his/her taxes made public. We understand that. There are a number of reasons why the public would want to see a prospective president's tax returns. What bothers me the most in the Trump situation is that as a candidate -and also as president-elect- Donald Trump told the public he would release his taxes. It now appears that this was just another one of his countless lies. He moves so effortlessly from lie to lie it's hard to keep track of them.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #58
bamscram
Valued Poster

The reason why he should .
Teapot dome

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...urns-congress/
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:52 AM   #59
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrarian View Post
What bothers me the most in the Trump situation is that as a candidate -and also as president-elect- Donald Trump told the public he would release his taxes.
Other than a possible interpretation of a few statements, Trump continues to stick by his previous statements of being under audit and not releasing until those audits are complete.

His recent statements I think are more to mess with the left than anything else. And since this issue quieted down substantially until the Mueller nothing report was released, I'm thinking his statements are having the desired reaction by the left in that they are blowing up.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:30 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrarian View Post
What bothers me the most in the Trump situation is that as a candidate -and also as president-elect- Donald Trump told the public he would release his taxes. It now appears that this was just another one of his countless lies. He moves so effortlessly from lie to lie it's hard to keep track of them.

You make a factually incorrect statement you attribute to Trump and then ...

.... claim he "lied" about what you LIED ABOUT WHAT YOU CLAIM he said!!!

In other words: Your lie about what he said taints your conclusion!

Which seemingly came natural to you without ANY EFFORT!

But that's been going on since Trump walked down the stairs to announce.

BTW: I've listened to him fairly closely and I always recall HIM SAYING "IRS audit" in connection with releasing or not releasing HIS returns. It actually makes sense ... to withhold them .... particularly considering the special counsel's and the State of New York's propensity to prosecute him for tax evasion! He's now under criminal investigation for tax fraud and you want him to hand over HIS COPIES of HIS RETURNS TO THE PUBLIC?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women