Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-11-2015, 01:03 AM   #46
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Baby

I don't understand it either ; but I will say this...

Apparently it is a crime to mention a providers true age

But the fact that I have been criticized harshly , spoken too with contempt and called a whore/hooker has not been highlighted once.

Our society has not progressed as far as one would think

The hatred is STILL very real .... smdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker View Post
Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
Nia your post was adorable...

It puzzles me as to why someone would even be concerned with what you write. Especially at almost 40 years of age. And you being in your 20s.. There is no excuse for name calling and insults. Sounds like hatred to me as well. You did good by remaining a lady and not returning the favor by using foul language and hurling insults back. This speaks VOLUMES about your character!! I know you have a temper and I am so proud of you for remaining a LADY
Key word.. Don't lower yourself by any means. I know you personally as a sweet girl who is considerate of others, highly intelligent and EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful... Well done!!!
Old 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM   #47
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hatred & Jealousy

I'm not sure why.. Because you can be certain that I couldn't care less about what other people choose to post.. This is suppose to be an environment where we can all voice our thoughts. We are all being judged enough as it is w/o having it done here on EC

Some people are just full of hatred, and you cant fault them for being anything else than what they are....

But you can bet that I will ALWAYS be beautiful, intelligent and BLESSED ;-)

And they will always be.... well, just "them"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker View Post
I mentioned her age as it would be a factor toward her level of maturity..
Why is a 40 year old woman so concerned with a 20 something year olds posts?
Even to the extent of hurling insults, calling her names and using foul language? Seems very elementary and not the behavior of a woman in Gem mas age group.
I thought maturity comes w/age..
Old 11-11-2015, 06:13 AM   #48
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Silly hooker! Jealous of you??? Please Keep up.

And shut that melodramatic shit down.... Feelings hurt about being called a hooker/whore- LMFAO
Old 11-11-2015, 10:18 AM   #49
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Makes you go HUM....

SO.....LOL well I was thinking...How about some doubles between Nia and Gemma??? Hum....damm I gota go to the bathroom..lolol
Old 11-11-2015, 10:34 AM   #50
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
THANK YOU!!!

That's VERY sweet baby..

I can not answer that question ; but I will say this...

I'm young , beautiful, educated & classy.. Some women are just intimidated by that

They hate what they cant ever be...

Hatred & Jealousy

Some people are just full of hatred, and you cant fault them for being anything else than what they are....

Why would I want to be like you ?

Posting pictures of breakfast on Eccie just to get some attention oh I'm so jealous I'm re writing my whore script so I can be awesome like you pffft..

Only reason why I even said something because when I searched dorthy this post popped up & I responded.. Then you proceeded to be ghetto fabulous and then your white knights came to save Rapunzel...
Old 11-11-2015, 10:36 AM   #51
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey Baby

I don't understand it either ; but I will say this...

Apparently it is a crime to mention a providers true age

But the fact that I have been criticized harshly , spoken too with contempt and called a whore/hooker has not been highlighted once.

Our society has not progressed as far as one would think

The hatred is STILL very real .... smdh
So mentioning your a whore/hooker isn't appropriate even though that's what we are ?
Old 11-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #52
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Silly hooker! Jealous of you??? Please Keep up.

And shut that melodramatic shit down.... Feelings hurt about being called a hooker/whore- LMFAO
Heh exactly
Old 11-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #53
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
So mentioning your a whore/hooker isn't appropriate even though that's what we are ?
Yes we know those terms apply to you gals. So you're saying it is okay to use those labels to greet you in the most friendly of mannets,? Because I'd be the first to do it. Thanks for making it okay to use as a salutation. Since you find such a derogatory term to be appropriate to use in what you're calling a friendly way I will certainly be free to use them as I please. Wow what a breath of fresh air. And I'll point back to this thread if anybody starts spewing back pure spite. Thanks Dorthy.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:29 PM   #54
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

#TRUTH...

Quote:
THANK YOU!!!

That's VERY sweet baby..

I can not answer that question ; but I will say this...

I'm young , beautiful, educated & classy.. Some women are just intimidated by that

They hate what they cant ever be...

Hatred & Jealousy

Old 11-11-2015, 12:31 PM   #55
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Yes we know those terms apply to you gals. So you're saying it is okay to use those labels to greet you in the most friendly of mannets,? Because I'd be the first to do it. Thanks for making it okay to use as a salutation. Since you find such a derogatory term to be appropriate to use in what you're calling a friendly way I will certainly be free to use them as I please. Wow what a breath of fresh air. And I'll point back to this thread if anybody starts spewing back pure spite. Thanks Dorthy.
I wasn't asking you first off and 2nd stop being so fucking sensitive Jesus
Old 11-11-2015, 04:37 PM   #56
Tempstress Tiff
Temporary Stress Reliever

User ID: 188793
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Live by the theAD, die by the threAD.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #57
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Added "3some with Nia and Dorthy" to my to do list. Can't wait to watch Dorthy eat strawberries out of Nia's ass.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:58 PM   #58
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Added "3some with Nia and Dorthy" to my to do list. Can't wait to watch Dorthy eat strawberries out of Nia's ass.
Put that on the bucket list under "finding flying pigs and unicorns. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I wasn't asking you first off and 2nd stop being so fucking sensitive Jesus
Geez... Who is being sensitive here? I was just calling this precedent and using it to justify my behavior in the future. I know you were not asking for my permission and I wasn't giving it or denying it. I was just amused that we made that leap and am taking hold of that building support. From the way you read my comment it is true I was being a bit sarcastic but I was also seeing how far this could go... Obviously you see the label whore/hooker as insults/derogatory terms so... Why continue to belittle others by using names you wouldn't on others you respect? Oohhh... I forgot.... You guys are whores/hookers. Damn when I thought we had something there. Sorry to waste my time and yours. Yours moreso since no amount of talk can elevate whores.

And damn so quick to pull the wk shit. I neither defended Nia or admonish her. I just stood up for the kinds of thread in the shitty sandbox and found your comment on whores/hookers amusing. Stop saying dumbass things and I won't have anything to be amused about... Who is sensitive? Not me. Having a grand old time without a care in this thread.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:54 PM   #59
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Put that on the bucket list under "finding flying pigs and unicorns. "

Geez... Who is being sensitive here? I was just calling this precedent and using it to justify my behavior in the future. I know you were not asking for my permission and I wasn't giving it or denying it. I was just amused that we made that leap and am taking hold of that building support. From the way you read my comment it is true I was being a bit sarcastic but I was also seeing how far this could go... Obviously you see the label whore/hooker as insults/derogatory terms so... Why continue to belittle others by using names you wouldn't on others you respect? Oohhh... I forgot.... You guys are whores/hookers. Damn when I thought we had something there. Sorry to waste my time and yours. Yours moreso since no amount of talk can elevate whores.

And damn so quick to pull the wk shit. I neither defended Nia or admonish her. I just stood up for the kinds of thread in the shitty sandbox and found your comment on whores/hookers amusing. Stop saying dumbass things and I won't have anything to be amused about... Who is sensitive? Not me. Having a grand old time without a care in this thread.
I haven't said one dumb thing yet see that's the problem you can't seem to come to grips with.. We are on a hooker whore hoe whatever or however the fuck you want to put it board.. Why deny the facts I'm a loud mouth whore and I'm ok with that... But for those women who get on here and cry about getting called a whore or hooker is pathetic when that's what your title is behind all the glitter and glam.. If you don't want that title go get your ASS a job flipping burgers and you will be called a burger flipper instead of a hooker..

Your sarcasm so you say that's what it was is not really sarcasm especially when you came on here defending her.. But I will let you think you are just so we don't have to hear you cry anymore...
Old 11-11-2015, 09:58 PM   #60
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Sorry I don't eat anything off asses and I sure as hell don't do doubles with ghetto fabulous hookers...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women