Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2017, 06:20 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh View Post
Wow. Just wow. The ultimate stereotype huh? I've only been a provider for about two months and I have met several ladies that live comfortably, have retirement accounts, investments, and also real world jobs and skills outside of the hobby. They do this because they enjoy it. Yes, of course it's also for money but that's only part of it. Not every provider is on here because they're down on their luck and have no other option to support themselves. Personally, I have a BA, MA, and I am currently working on an additional post-baccalaureate degree. I have 10 years of managerial office skills and an IQ of 157. I grew up lower middle class and was always encouraged by my parents that I could be whatever I wanted to be in life. They were extremely supportive of everything I did and they even know that I am a provider and are fully accepting. My household was always sex-positive and open-minded in general. Yes, of course I do this to make money but it's also because I truly enjoy sex and I am constantly horny so I provide this service (not to mention I am just really good at what I do). Not all women have a sex drive like I do so why shouldn't I use it to my advantage? No one forced me into this. This was completely my choice and I love my job.
Quote:
Also, you are way overestimating how much we make in a week, at least speaking from my own personal experience. There are more slow weeks than busy weeks. Granted, I am still new so I haven't fully made a name for myself just yet but I'm lucky if I make even a quarter of the amount you stated.

You also mentioned expenses, just in the two months that I have started I have spent about 1000 on lingerie, 300 on toys, 500 on makeup and hair products, 300 on mani/pedis, and 900-1000 on incall locations.
Quote:
thanks mitch! Just telling the truth lol
Quote:
I did not miss that part. I read your entire post. My point is that yes there may be a sector of ladies that fit into the "stereotypical prostitute category" that you speak of but I can tell you that from meeting many of the verified providers from ECCIE that is not the general case here. We are professionals, not street hookers.
Quote:
I can guarantee you I am not being defensive. I am merely trying to open your eyes and educate you a little since your view of prostitutes, based upon your previous statements, seems to err on a stereotypical and close-minded level.
Quote:
wrong again, we have to go through a verification process
Quote:
Actually it does. You were referring to a generalization of most prostitutes. Of course there are some "bad eggs" which you can find in literally ANY JOB. Not just this one. So thank you for your very weak counter-argument.
Quote:
My main point is this: stereotyping and generalizing facts of an entire sector of people isn't helping you or anyone else. It's only furthering those stereotypes so maybe try meeting some of these ladies and actually finding out who they are as people before you stamp a label on the group as whole. Just some food for thought.

xoxo,

Lyssandra Ash
Quote:
This is what you said. This statement in and of itself is exactly what I am talking about in regard to being close-minded. So you literally just proved my case for me. Anyway, it's my bedtime, which, I don't know if you're aware but prostitutes actually sleep too lol so goodnight and I hope you have wonderful sweet dreams of crazy prostitutes that have no life or future outside of this job

xoxo,

Lyssandra
Quote:
No, sites like this one where you can research a provider before you meet with them is what keeps a man safe. Not generalizing and perpetuating stereotypes of an entire population of people.
Quote:
I graduated high school right after turning 16. So no, I'm not lying about either. You're just a presumptuous prick. That IQ I talked about is what allowed me to skip two grades.
Quote:
You're so right. That's why my birth certificate says I was born in 1990 and why my diploma says I graduated in 2007, my bachelor's degree says 2012 and my masters degree says 2015. My resume lists 10 years of professional office experience including several letters of recommendation because I just can't stop lying. You are so right. I must have created all of these fictitious documents because I'm a crazy hooker that can't sustain the life of an ordinary functional person. Good job. You really cracked the mystery here!! LOL
Quote:
OMG you're an idiot.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:40 PM   #47
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo167 View Post
I really hope you have a secondary handle or are coming back after a break carribean. I would say 8 days isn’t sufficient time to generalize with regards to the “state of things.”

So I may be taking your original question as venting and understand it incorrectly but it sounds like you’re complaining about essentially getting more for your money? Seems like a good problem to have.

Anyways it seems like this is totally off track from the original post so hope you get your answer.
I'm new to this site and although I have used the internet to hire women I just moved back from Europe (typically located in France but other countries also) so that was over 8 years ago on a site I am either incorrectly remembering the name of or it no longer exists and I'm new to San Antonio although I grew up in deep South Texas growing up we only came three times a year once for back to school shopping once for Christmas shopping and once to compete at the stockshow. I am not new to hiring women.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:55 PM   #48
pablo167
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

So again, it seems like you’re curious why you get more bang for the buck here?

Like I said, seems like a good problem to have.
pablo167 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:19 PM   #49
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo167 View Post
So again, it seems like you’re curious why you get more bang for the buck here?

Like I said, seems like a good problem to have.
It's not a problem understand. 1st. Who the hell am I to concern myself with with what a hooker and Jon agree to do together. 2nd Sometimes my head gets stuck up my ass and I judge people about things I shouldn't. 3rd I should have explained myself better and then apologized in a much better fashion.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #50
Carribean stud
BANNED

Pablo this applies to my first and second post. Not to my opinions stated later on.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #51
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
IQ of 157.
Quote:
Anyway, it's my bedtime
You should deduct 40 points from your claimed IQ for announcing your bedtime and then staying up 3 hours more arguing with an internet troll.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #52
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
You should deduct 40 points from your claimed IQ for announcing your bedtime and then staying up 3 hours more arguing with an internet troll.
Only a weak man would do what you just did. Just to slam both her and me. During our discussion we both plainly stated our thoughts about one another and our opinions on what we were discussing. To show up and add nothing to the discussion except to make jabs at both of us is a sign of a coward. I may not like her but at least she was big enough to discuss it. Go to hell you cowardly piece of shit.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:25 PM   #53
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
Only a weak man would do what you just did. Just to slam both her and me. During our discussion we both plainly stated our thoughts about one another and our opinions on what we were discussing. To show up and add nothing to the discussion except to make jabs at both of us is a sign of a coward. I may not like her but at least she was big enough to discuss it. Go to hell you cowardly piece of shit.
You called your foil a liar without any proof.

And you wouldn't consider that a slam?

Rocker Rick had it correct. At least with one of the parties, in my opinion.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:07 PM   #54
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You called your foil a liar without any proof.

And you wouldn't consider that a slam?

Rocker Rick had it correct. At least with one of the parties, in my opinion.
At first I stated to the effect it was a definite possibility then later based on her facts she proved it. I plainly stated why she was a liar I just didn't pull it out of thin air. Only a cowardly piece of shit like tpepsi chimes in with his jabs. Now either he has sent you as his little bitch to defend him or you took it upon yourself to be his little bitch. Fuck that coward and your little bitch ass. Both of you have proven to me what you are.

I don't know of rockerrick and haven't seen his post but if the shoe fits let him wear it.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:10 PM   #55
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
lol... watching newbies slug it out for stupidest person on the board.
You're both winning!
Hey little bitch precious b I found it and same applies to him as well.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:22 AM   #56
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...I plainly stated why she was a liar I just didn't pull it out of thin air.
Can you repeat for all us "piece of shit" people what you stated she was a liar about?

And do you still say she is lying about in your response above?

Otherwise, you are a tad butt hurt.
I think you and Don'tHavTaPay would be good buddies.
But I call BS on anyone being a Huckleberry since I don't think anyone has ever picked and preserved them.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:23 AM   #57
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey little bitch precious b I found it and same applies to him as well.
Aw. *sniffle*
Old 11-11-2017, 01:38 AM   #58
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your story does not add up you are lying. you state your education and ten years managerial office experience but on your showcase you say your 26. At sixteen you were a sophomore or junior in high school not managing an office unless that is your lying about your age.
Quote:
You obviously lie so much you can't remember them all and keep your story straight therefore you have to tell more lies to cover your ass.
Quote:
I presumed nothing I used what you said about yourself. When you tried to validate yourself you also mention your 157 iq but not that you graduated possibly as much 2 years early. Bullshit! Just stop your damaging yourself with every statement you make.
Quote:
Not much mystery here and yes I have seen falsified resumes with supporting documentation that was also false that supports it. What you need to do is privately offer some freebies to a client and have him verify it on this website. Then you would really have me!

Ain't it amazing what you can buy online!

I see you call her a liar on a couple of points.
Education being one.

Why don't you back up your mouth with some $$$$ with her.

There is a very simple way for her to prove it. But it will mean she has to reveal her real identity. If you are not a "weak man" you will have no problem doing this. And she can determine the amount, factoring in cost if you "damage" her in the real world. Now, if she can do the same to you, that is a non-issue.

So, LyssandraAsh, would you be game for this?
If so, I know that if I was the one in CS shoes, i'd pickup the gauntlet and make sure it is full of gold. Not just guilding talk.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:42 AM   #59
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418752
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I see you call her a liar on a couple of points.
Education being one.

Why don't you back up your mouth with some $$$$ with her.

There is a very simple way for her to prove it. But it will mean she has to reveal her real identity. If you are not a "weak man" you will have no problem doing this. And she can determine the amount, factoring in cost if you "damage" her in the real world. Now, if she can do the same to you, that is a non-issue.

So, LyssandraAsh, would you be game for this?
If so, I know that if I was the one in CS shoes, i'd pickup the gauntlet and make sure it is full of gold. Not just guilding talk.
I have all the proof but to be honest my real name and identity is not something I'm going to give up for cheap and I believe if I did reveal myself that I should receive "punitive damages" from him once he sees that everything I have said is true. All of my documentation are sealed certified copies. I doubt he has that kind of $$$$$$$$$ LOL so it's fine. He can go around and tell people I'm a liar. I know the truth. My clients/friends that have seen me know the truth. That's what matters. I'm a very genuine and honest person and anyone that has met me knows that.

xoxo,

Lyssandra Ash
LyssandraAsh is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:58 AM   #60
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418752
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would also just like to say that if I was going to lie about my age like CS had previously stated, why would I pick 26? I could easily pass for 20 or 21 (probably even 18 with no makeup on) LOL just saying.....
LyssandraAsh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women