Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #46
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post

now cum put your c*ck in my face!
and so in what part of FW is your orifice, err, i mean office??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #47
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

far southwest baby!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #48
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA View Post
Is plan M the norm around here?
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by climbon2 View Post
I only see top rated, highly reviewed ladies. I have a [four] dozen OK's on 411 - all from recognizable providers, so getting screened is not a problem.

In the last 12 months I have averaged 2-3 last minute cancellations (to me, less than 2-3 hours) for every successful rendezvous.

AT LEAST a half day is set aside every time I schedule an appointment! You've got to set up the alibi, shower, shave, and the drive time to and from.

I'm running low on excuses, and they are being wasted on cancellations! It can be tricky trying to explain why I need to shower and shave before going on a "bike ride" or "playing golf" with my buddies, so this has become harder than I realized early on.
On the upside, usually at least we do not have complete NC/NS. At least there is the courtesy to cancel. But when it take three weeks to plan hobby time, even the day prior cancellation is quite an inconvenience, unless plan M is already selected and screened. I have been left scrambling FAR too often over the last year. Sometimes, however, there is a happy ending (no pun intended).

Apparently, Jules may be worth a try, and her new avatar is SMOKIN' hot!

Woody
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #49
sky_wire
Valued Poster

I find this thread humorous in that some of the most vocal providers who strenuously object to even the mildest criticism are utterly silent on this topic. You can just hear the crickets chirping in the background.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #50
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214JULES View Post
tell him to call me i will do him right

Love the new avatar Jules. Very pretty.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #51
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_wire View Post
I find this thread humorous in that some of the most vocal providers who strenuously object to even the mildest criticism are utterly silent on this topic. You can just hear the crickets chirping in the background.
Happy there are those here who can amuse others without even trying... Is it happy hour yet?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #52
ppdoc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I thought I was alone with this type of experience but can wholeheartedly agree with most of these posts and am rather glad to find out it isn't just me. I contact well-reviewed providers but am finding them rather flaky as well. I don't care if you can't make the appt but have the courtesy to let me know so I can plan appropriately! The poor communication is what irks me most I think. I don't know about others but my experience is the providers that charge more, $$$+, seem to be better organized, of course this is anecdotal but curious if others would agree? Great thread though.
ppdoc is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #53
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Love the new avatar Jules. Very pretty.
thank you hun
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #54
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckerwood35 View Post

Apparently, Jules may be worth a try, and her new avatar is SMOKIN' hot!

Woody

thank you as well, i try to be a bundle of fun
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #55
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Well, hell - what do you expect them to say? LOL!!! I'm sure those always have a wonderful, well thought out and intellectually refined reason for whatever it is they do in all things.

MAX, c'mon gal, be a sport.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #56
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Well, hell - what do you expect them to say? LOL!!! I'm sure those always have a wonderful, well thought out and intellectually refined reason for whatever it is they do in all things.

MAX, c'mon gal, be a sport.
I am...didn't mean it derogatory in any way. I apologize if it seemed that way. I always think it's great when folks can find humor in anything.

Now is it happy hour? LOL Lets get the party started....it's Friday! woohoo!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #57
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

based on my YTD hobby expenditures, apparently there are some ladies who do show up.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #58
live1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Wall Street Journal Headlines: "Provider Shortage in Summer, Hobbies May Start Outsourcing to AMPville in Korea."
live1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #59
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundPound View Post
Do you realy think they care what we think? It is about making money, not getting hurt, not paying a pimp that will cost money and scare off business.

If you have more than 20% NC/NS you should reconsider your game plan, it is not realistic for you........

Some of us DO care what you think, and more importantly we care about you guys, period. Oh, it's about making money, but it's not ALL about the money. Maybe that's what separates the women from the girls!

And who the f*ck needs a pimp?

ItalianaPrincess, helloooo from one sexy Italiana to another! Yeah, my RL job took over for a while. It's nice to be back.

I'm with vnurse, I have never NCNSed anyone and don't plan to, barring unconsciousness or some sort of crazy situation. Crap, I am not sure I've ever even cancelled an appt except for maybe one or two instances of an illness or aunt flo arriving on the wrong date. I know there are many ladies that have a similar track record as vnurse and myself.

And cancellations are one thing, stuff really does come up for the ladies as well as the guys; however, if you get NCNSed, write a review! With all of this 80% NCNSing going on, you would think that the review section would be jammed packed with NCNS reviews. Help a brother out! Don't wait for a NCNS review of a lady you tried to see and then "me too" it. Post you own, and ASAP. Nothing ever got changed by a bunch of people sitting back and doing nothing about it.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #60
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

OK, I have never booked day's in advance, I don't know if I would make it myself. Heck, I might have a suck day that day and not even want to have sex (this is rare). There are hudreds of women in DFW that will f.ck you for a fee, and more that are free. Quit being used by women you are trying to use.

You must enjoy the agony, because you keep doing the same thing. Get help quickly, because you whiners that are giving providers a false sense of security. No names have been metioned here, wtf is that? This is just whining and a couple of women (advertising) saying I am not like that, come see me...
Guest122610 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women