Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2023, 05:11 AM   #46
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
I'm willing to bet you're the stalker making threats
Lmfao BD, I have no interest nor ever verified at LP.. never cared for any of the chicks at the studio either, they weren’t that great in my eyes. I laid out in the past why I never had interest, but I will breakdown it simple for you. Since you been in my DMs in the past asking me for who you should see and recommend, maybe you can learn something.

LP with it shady verification process allowed anyone in, it was similar to other sting operations talking with people that have seen these go down in other cities, that anyone and everyone is welcome. Notice how LP just vanished over night, after multiple AMPs were also raided, let’s hope it’s just a coincidence but if it’s part of a bigger sting, they got all those texts, photos/verification, whose coming and going lol…

LP was never worth the risk , hope it doesn’t come back on anyone

Keep tryin “my guy”
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 08:50 AM   #47
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Lmfao BD, I have no interest nor ever verified at LP.. never cared for any of the chicks at the studio either, they weren’t that great in my eyes. I laid out in the past why I never had interest, but I will breakdown it simple for you. Since you been in my DMs in the past asking me for who you should see and recommend, maybe you can learn something.

LP with it shady verification process allowed anyone in, it was similar to other sting operations talking with people that have seen these go down in other cities, that anyone and everyone is welcome. Notice how LP just vanished over night, after multiple AMPs were also raided, let’s hope it’s just a coincidence but if it’s part of a bigger sting, they got all those texts, photos/verification, whose coming and going lol…

LP was never worth the risk , hope it doesn’t come back on anyone

Keep tryin “my guy”
This is the type of plausible deniabilty that a stalker who simps for other agencies would use.
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 09:46 AM   #48
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
This is the type of plausible deniabilty that a stalker who simps for other agencies would use.
Its pretty pathetic too...all these replys are coming from 1 user with multiple handles.

LP was the only place worth visiting this last month.

The boycott is working....all the reviews post and comments today are from fake handles mostly 1 or 2 ppl but mostly one.
There are no real review going up lately and if you look at the site the girls are leaving in less than a week in some instances.

Now the promoters will just have to sit in the parking lot and be fat, old and alone.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 09:55 AM   #49
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

With all due respect, the boycott is not working. If it was working, we would’ve seen an across-the-board price reduction by now. The studios are probably still busy, there might be six or seven guys involved in the boycott and there’s not many reviews because everybody else is scared that you’re gonna bash them for writing one. Don’t know which girls are leaving in less than a week, the Russian/Korean girl did because she was on her period, but came back. I’m not calling anybody names or talking shit, so don’t go that low with me.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 10:08 AM   #50
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

No still just the multiple handle user commenting on all of the post as soon as a real monger makes a comment. I know one of the active providers and she said its dead; hence all the fake post trying to say its not working...if it was really so good you wouldn't see the need to attack the boycott or TRY to gaslight it.
Pathetic really...
Old 10-31-2023, 10:59 AM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
I know one of the active providers and she said its dead;

the fake post

Pathetic really...
You mean ''the Legend in Virginia'', who told you I'm in my 80's?

You are a fake, Casper. And really pathetic. You made that shit up, there is not an authentic word in any post you make.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:01 AM   #52
2balls75
Premium Access

Wow txc, you’re talking to one of the providers, still looking at the pics on the websites, still reading the reviews, some boycott your doing, lol. Just because you SAY you talked to a provider and she supposedly said it’s dead doesn’t mean you’re believable. These discussion threads on the review board have run their course, you’re saying the same things that you did when it first started. Putting out a false narrative and making false statements and then when somebody calls you on it you resort to false accusations, public shaming and name calling. I’m not ready to say the October boycott is a failure, the line in the sand should be whether or not they reduce the prices. If they reduce them, it worked, if they don’t it didn’t. Y’all still have 12 hours left in October, maybe you can make it happen. If not, go get laid and write a review. After all, that is why we’re all here.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:18 AM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
I’m not ready to say the October boycott is a failure, the line in the sand should be whether or not they reduce the prices. If they reduce them, it worked, if they don’t it didn’t.
Accurate. Guys talk smack constantly (Casper knows nothing else), but if those prices didn't drop, the boycott was not successful. Perhaps not a failure, most likely too early to tell.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:19 AM   #54
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Wow txc, you’re talking to one of the providers, still looking at the pics on the websites, still reading the reviews, some boycott your doing, lol. Just because you SAY you talked to a provider and she supposedly said it’s dead doesn’t mean you’re believable. These discussion threads on the review board have run their course, you’re saying the same things that you did when it first started. Putting out a false narrative and making false statements and then when somebody calls you on it you resort to false accusations, public shaming and name calling. I’m not ready to say the October boycott is a failure, the line in the sand should be whether or not they reduce the prices. If they reduce them, it worked, if they don’t it didn’t. Y’all still have 12 hours left in October, maybe you can make it happen. If not, go get laid and write a review. After all, that is why we’re all here.
The amp scene is dead and the girls do talk. I'm assuming some of them are saying stay away from Dallas for the time being. If anyone knows any girls in Vegas, Cali exc let us all know what the dallas scene rumors are. Also my guy, as stated if you wanna get you're dick wet power to you I know most people on here are probably late 40s and 50s and need their fix, but why do you constantly feel the need to defend the honor of the studios? It's weird.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:20 AM   #55
txcasper
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Look Chung is talking to his multiple handles...just like he did with Aoi. Your old and alone give it up already. And yes she is probably THE Dallas legend and anyone that knows her knows who she is.

You single handily have made this site a scam. But your old lonely life is punishment enough and that's the last response you will get from me. Enjoy playing make believe conversations with all your fake handles pudgy.

Old 10-31-2023, 11:28 AM   #56
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:

But your old lonely life is punishment enough and that's the last response you will get from me.
Wish it was true. It is not. You will continue to stalk me, and insert my name into your posts. Obsession is a Bitch.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:37 AM   #57
2balls75
Premium Access

Springfest I’m not defending the honor of the studios. you guys have said that you are pro girl but against the studio. It’s been documented that the girl supposedly gets 2/3 of the fee so this boycott really hurts the girl more than the studio. Just doesn’t seem fair to hurt the girls business. And I don’t know Chung Tran, he’s got way more posts and encounters than me, lol Kudos to you Spring and aJohnDough for not resorting to low blows and insults and actually having a conversation, even if it’s a different viewpoint from others
Old 10-31-2023, 11:44 AM   #58
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Springfest I’m not defending the honor of the studios. you guys have said that you are pro girl but against the studio. It’s been documented that the girl supposedly gets 2/3 of the fee so this boycott really hurts the girl more than the studio. Just doesn’t seem fair to hurt the girls business. And I don’t know Chung Tran, he’s got way more posts and encounters than me, lol Kudos to you Spring and aJohnDough for not resorting to low blows and insults and actually having a conversation, even if it’s a different viewpoint from others
If you wanna support the girls so bad zelle, cash app, or sign up for their only fans and get nothing from it.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:54 AM   #59
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Its pretty pathetic too...all these replys are coming from 1 user with multiple handles.

LP was the only place worth visiting this last month.

The boycott is working....all the reviews post and comments today are from fake handles mostly 1 or 2 ppl but mostly one.
There are no real review going up lately and if you look at the site the girls are leaving in less than a week in some instances.

Now the promoters will just have to sit in the parking lot and be fat, old and alone.
And we all know these simps have nobody to come home to, such as army dude and 2 balls, so all they do is promote hoping to marry a whore with like 1000 bodies. Pathetic as fuck. They might as well ropemaxx
Old 10-31-2023, 11:57 AM   #60
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
If you wanna support the girls so bad zelle, cash app, or sign up for their only fans and get nothing from it.
He's too busy spending all his money trying to housewife a hoe.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women