Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #46
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I just heard this story for the third time from a third lady.

This guy has issues of some sort and seldom gets it up.

Is lonely and wants company I guess.

Doesn't want to pay your rates.

But seems to come around whining and begging for a discount because all he wants to do is DATY....

WhatsUp?

I don't understand it in light of all the other things I see getting complained about.

So I ask again... WhatsUp?

Is it sympathy for his medical plight?

Or the concept of just getting paid to take a licking in stead of a dicking?

I don't get it Whispers. You yourself have expounded on and defended asking for discounts in many threads. Sixx likes his BBBJ's so what's the problem with some other guy only wanted DATY's? The lady either will take that cash... or wont.

Your post, once again shooting for the longest thread title award, makes no sense to me because 1. the Hobbiest isnt asking YOU for DATY so why the hell should you care? and 2. The topic has been beaten to death anyway but just for different menu choice.

Did the third lady ask you to post, or the second, or first, or all 3 but your just getting around to it? Or are you geniously interested in why a guy might just enjoy eating some pussy and how much of a market there is for that here.

/carry on
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #47
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
[QUOTE-Sixxbach] I may disagree alot with Hunter but I can give her credit where its due, Hunter is a good provider.
I choked on my coffee and it went up my nose when I read this. What do I owe for such sweet words? Did hell freeze over this summer while I've been gone?[/quote]

Nothing. I can give credit where credit is due. I never had an issue with you as a provider that provides a service. I can talk about things and refer to someone without the personal POV clouding that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Although I agree 100% that age/experience has a lot to do with the ability to teach a young provider.....
Marisa had a problem with the "Rate" you suggested for French.
Your suggested Rate was significantly lower than $100,and having to pay a "Booking" fee out of that... well, did not leave much left for her efforts...

And apparently you do too because you keep talking about it. Once again, whose business is all of this? Your words and constantly bringing it up, point towards a more personal issue. Marissa apparently did not like the arrangement and quit, good for her, end of story. No need for it be rehashed unless its coming from Marisa. YOU should stay out their past matters IMO....

She is not the smartest cookie around here, but she is not the Dumbest either.
I dunno... maybe I need to start a poll lol

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #48
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
If ever there was a poster thread for what turns people off to ECCIE this would be it.
Every single response is either a negative, an attack or both.
+1
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #49
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
I don't get it Whispers. You yourself have expounded on and defended asking for discounts in many threads. Sixx likes his BBBJ's so what's the problem with some other guy only wanted DATY's? The lady either will take that cash... or wont.
I have no issue with his asking really.....

It's the behind the scenes complaining vs the lack of alerts when there are so many other inane alerts that I was asking about.....

basically I was saying "WhatsUp?"

Quote:
Your post, once again shooting for the longest thread title award, makes no sense to me because 1. the Hobbiest isnt asking YOU for DATY so why the hell should you care? and 2. The topic has been beaten to death anyway but just for different menu choice.
Just to reiterate.... It's more about the lack of ladies bitching about it publicly..... I was saying "Whats Up"?

Quote:
Did the third lady ask you to post, or the second, or first, or all 3 but your just getting around to it? Or are you geniously interested in why a guy might just enjoy eating some pussy and how much of a market there is for that here.
Nope... I enjoy eating me some pussy as well....

Then again.... My Dick works and for me it is but one of many options..... I just found that using the "Poor Pitiful Me" approach to trying for a discount was rather pathetic...... WhatsUp with that?

Sixx likes BJs.... he just looks for a certain part of a session..... MUCH of the time..... but he seems to enjoy the full meal deal at times as well....

I like BJs.... Sometimes I just want the young lady in my office under my desk....... Sometimes I want her on it....

The title is pretty specific as was the post...... Some seemed to have wanted to turn it into a marketing opportunity and make it about other things......

No problem... I've been too busy....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #50
budman33
Valued Poster

ok, weird, but ok. you have 3 sources of information.. did you ask them WhatsUp?
Old 08-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
ok, weird, but ok. you have 3 sources of information.. did you ask them WhatsUp?
Nope..... They basically told me WhatsUp!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #52
Hush of Texas
Account Disabled

User ID: 83684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Although I agree 100% that age/experience has a lot to do with the ability to teach a young provider.....
Marisa had a problem with the "Rate" you suggested for French.
Your suggested Rate was significantly lower than $100,and having to pay a "Booking" fee out of that... well, did not leave much left for her efforts...

I suggested 100 for a french & she gets to keep all her money. She takes 10% of what she makes for the day & she uses that $ to buy sheets, towels, etc... and to start saving money so that in a few months she can get her own in-call.
She is not the smartest cookie around here, but she is not the Dumbest either.

WRONG! That is incorrect... i actually suggested her french rate to be 120 (since we are openly talking about rates and my booking fee) she asked what i charge for 30 m french (suggesting she wanted what i make at least) So thats where i cqame up with the 120. She gets 80, which is what i charge. AND that rate is actually higher than most 30m french rates. Suggested her 60m rate french be 180, again she takes home what i charge for 60m french. Many of my clients can vouch that this is the rate i quoted them, not significantly less!!! Her reply was "they are paying for my time not my services so if they want a 30m bj they need to pay my full 30m rate" (which i told her was her right) but i tried over and over to tell her that was not the way it works. Just like i tried OVER AND OVER to tell her many other things that were not ok... i will not get into detail but i had many complaints. Hope she fixes them, she is to pretty and has to much potential to be making crucial mistakes like she did. AND giving you in accurate information, as well as sharing my information at all is very un proffesional!!! Just be careful with her, she talked to me about others that helped her negativley, and obviously she ran her mouth about me... when she is done with you, she may do the same.

While I have over 5 years of experience and i do know what i am doing, and have helped many girls over the years... i dont think someone with her mentality takes direction from someone close to her age. Which is typical lol, what high school student would pay attetion in a class taught by another student? Typically they wont due to the fact they think "we are the same age so what does this fool know that i dont?" Although in this buis it is not all about age more about experience!
Hush of Texas is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #53
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Someone is helping Marissa exponentially. Her posts actually make sense now and use good punctuation and grammar.

She needs to update her pictures, though. The ones she posts have to be taken years apart.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #54
Whispers

As Politely as possible, Can you ladies take your discussion of coaching new providers to another thread?

As well as all the discussion about Marissa?

That is not remotely what the thread is about.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #55
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn thread hijackers!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #56
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Whatsup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #57
Hush of Texas
Account Disabled

User ID: 83684

Hey, at least it was on topic in the sense of bbbj rates and what not! Lol we did not go off on a totally different tangent!!
Hush of Texas is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #58
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I am wondering if WhatsUp ran out of his little blue pill prescription? Maybe that is why he needs a discount for giving mustache rides.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:10 AM   #59
budman33
Valued Poster

Confusing thread made simple. So this is just trying to get Yussup to implode. why? seems like a really stupid hobby a few of you have here. just sayin...
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #60
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

This is about the Sup??? I'm confused I thought it was about WhatsUp!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women