Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #46
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Compatibility is BIG for Z. So, she learns a lot about him, his likes, etc in the women he's reviewed or used as references.

Big assumption, but I think I'm on to something.
Exactly. Thank you. Smh. Saved me some time.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #47
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If I want a massage I will get a massage. They are very nice and relaxing. I don't mix the hobby with them however. The so called jack shacks you end up spending as much or more as a good session with a provider to just get a hand job. I know alot alot of guys like them and I say if you like it go for it. For me I want to get inside that pussy.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If I want a massage I will get a massage. They are very nice and relaxing. I don't mix the hobby with them however. The so called jack shacks you end up spending as much or more as a good session with a provider to just get a hand job. I know alot alot of guys like them and I say if you like it go for it. For me I want to get inside that pussy.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Talk dirty to me baby... Lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #50
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Wham bam thank you sir......Shall we cum again.
Quote:
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #51
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Its all about the lady providing the service your body seeks at that time. Sometimes you want a grudge fuck, sometimes you want to make love and other times you just want to get away enjoy a nice hand & tongue massage, good conversation and attention of a beautiful woman. So no matter what it is you seek you should always walk away feeling like a million bucks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebogey49 View Post
I really enjoy a good massage and the "whole body touch" and sometimes I just want to lie back and not have to perform in order to get off. In my hobbying experiences, I sometimes go for FS and other times want no more than a good massage and a happy ending. I don't distinguish one from another in terms of whether it's "cheating" or not, but rather it's just what works for me at that time. Sometimes I have felt ripped off when the rub isn't very good (e.g., suburban AMPs), but I have been able to find a couple of really good RMT quality massage providers who are able make the experience quite pleasurable and therapeutic at the same time. They are the ladies I will see again and again. WALDT, I guess.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #52
ZX11D4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

SL-

Excellent massage with FS--Check out the lady below. I only make it to Dallas once or twice a year and this year I had an SO in tow, but I've been meaning to see her for a massage. Latest review indicate she may also offer FS. based on her reviews and pics, I'd eat my wheaties and get a good night's sleep before seeing her.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10828
ZX11D4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #53
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I hire hookers for massage. Seriously. I read the reviews on the one's that are good and hire them. How's that?
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #54
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do you get happy endings?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #55
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Do you get happy endings?
LOL, well... if I have no more tension in my back... that's a happy ending.
The girls with registered massage licenses that participate in the hobby are pretty good. Better conversation anyway.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
LOL, well... if I have no more tension in my back... that's a happy ending.
The girls with registered massage licenses that participate in the hobby are pretty good. Better conversation anyway.
Of course there is great conversation! You’re probably talking about us dumb ass hobbyists LOL A common bond so to speak!
Old 12-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #57
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I get the wonderful massage thing! I get the wonderful FS thing! What I have never experienced is the two together! That would be a wonderful experience. Morals aside, I'm not married, so there is no guilty! It would be a dream come true to find a provider that excels in both service facets!
Then get your ass over to see me in Dallas LOL when I'm there...it's what I call the Geisha experience...:P
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Then get your ass over to see me in Dallas LOL when I'm there...it's what I call the Geisha experience...:P
Is that an invite or a dare? LOL
Old 12-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #59
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I switch between the two - anything FS for me, I really need to know/like the provider... the FBSM routines that I have had the pleasure of enjoying basically stopped at L2/DATY, which for me is just fine.... I am really more into the company and the mental AND physical interaction - so maybe I am an outlier compared to most, but to want to "get it on", I really want to wine/dine and 69.... and getting 3-4 hrs of "hall pass" time is something I need to plan in advance, whereas a 60min FBSM is done by saying I am going to the masseuse - can I get anything for you on my way back??... this works for me
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #60
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11D4 View Post
SL-
Excellent massage with FS--Check out the lady below. I only make it to Dallas once or twice a year and this year I had an SO in tow, but I've been meaning to see her for a massage. Latest review indicate she may also offer FS. based on her reviews and pics, I'd eat my wheaties and get a good night's sleep before seeing her.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10828
I understand she offers FS sometimes, but she gives an awesome FBSM with different levels of extras.

For some of us, massage leads to a set of extras we are comfortable with. For the guys who do not pound a new lady on a weekly basis, we like cultivating a relationship with a RMT that leads to extras, usually they are low volume FS and this allows us to enjoy our time with them a bit more.

I would guess that I have had FS with at least 4-5 RMTs. Note - I am not talking bodyrub gals. Most of those gals are not that good at the rub, and my experience has been the tug has not been that great either. A good RMT who understands the male anatomy can usually provide the best of both worlds with massage and L1, and the natural progression to L2 & L3 can be quite rewarding.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women